Movie Night!

"That is one SASSY couple!"

                                                                      *                 *                 *

"I'll ing kill you Kris!" 

"Okay.....,"

"Do you know how hard it is to cook for my kai?" 

My....wtf D.O.....

"My Kai....really D.O?" 

*Cough Cough* 

"Anyway, thanks to you, our frickin dorm is burnt as a crisp!"

"Well D.O, why don't you use your own common sence to find a new dorm!" 

"Why don't you use your own common sence to find a new dorm...BLAH BLAH BLAH!" 

"God, I'm not going to argue with you all night!" 

"Fine! Me and Kai will just stay in Sehun and Luhan's room!" 

"WTF! YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASK TO STAY IN MINE AND TAO'S ROOM SO WHY YOU GETTING ANGRY?! GEEZ!" 

 

D.O stormed out of Tao and Kris's room and told Kai where they were staying. "So were going to stay at Luhan and Sehun's room tonight and hopefully by tomorrow, we get to have a new dorm," D.O announced, "Now let's pack our stuff and go over there." Kai looked at D.O with his wtf face on. "Pack our stuff?" Kai asked. "Duh, what do you think?" D.O replied, putting on his wtf face. "You do know all our clothes are burnt and we have nothing left, right?" Kai said, acting all smart and all. "Oh yea! D.O you stupid !" D.O remember about the fire and face palmed his face. "Well, I'm not going to change my clothes," Kai protested, putting both hands in the air. "No Sherlock!" D.O said, pretending to shoot Kai on the head, "Why don't we just ask the other members if we can borrow their clothes?" "I doubt they will let us. You should know them by now." 

                         

                                                                             *              *                *   

 

*Knock Knock* 

"Come in," 

Luhan opened the door for Kai and D.O. "Well Hi there," Luhan said in a pedoish way. "No Luhan, just no," Kai replied. "So you and Kai can stay in the living room and me and Luhan will stay in our bedrooom," Sehun said, pointing at D.O and Kai. "Is that really the way you treat your elders, Sehun?" D.O asked, standing well close to Sehun. "You are an elder all right!" Sehun answered back, laughing at his own dis. "But don't worry, if you still can't find a new room by tomorrow, you can sleep in mine and Sehun's room," Luhan said, putting on his cute, innocent smile. "Awww, thanks Luhan! You're so cute!" Kai pinched Luhan's face like a little kid. "FYI! IT'S MANLY! M-A-N-L-Y!" Luhan shouted. "Okay, okay! Geez!" 

D.O decided he would take a bath while the remainding members were watching TV, the only problem was, D.O forgot he didn't have any clothes nor a towel. 

Fudge me! What I'm I going to do! I don't have any clothes or a towel.....

Oh I know....I'll just dry myself with toilet tissue....Great idea D.O!

Oh kkaebsong! I don't have any clothes still and Sehun and Luhan might be too skiny for me to fit into their clothes....Damn! 

"D.O YOU'RE TAKING TOO LONG IN THERE! I NEED TO SHOWER HERE!" 

"BE PACIENT SEHUN! CAN'T YOU WAIT!?" 

"WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING IN THERE?" 

"Ehh~ What? I'm doing nothing...," 

"Well if you're doing nothing come out already!" 

D.O finally decided to give up since he didn't have a choice. He walked out of the bathroom bare ...well of course he put the same underwear on. The others looked at him in terror. 

"Eww~ Do you ing mind we're watching tv here and you're just ing !" 

"Easy for you to say Sehun! Atleast you have frikin clothes to wear!" 

"You could've just asked you know," 

"Well thank you luhan FOR SAYING THAT AFTER I TOOK A BATH! And anyway, your clothes might be too small for me anyway," 

"Sorry~ I didn't know you didn't have any clothes. I'm sure they'll fit on you," 

"Forget this, I'm going to get some clothes to wear..... you Sehun and Luhan!"

Kai didn't know what to say. He just sat there looking at D.O with wide open eyes. 

"Are you okay Kai?" Luhan asked, concerned since he looked like he'd seen a ghost. "Yea...," He replied, lying down on the couch. "LUHAN! WHERE'S YOUR CLOTHES!" D.O shouted, making the entire dorm shake. "Coming!" Luhan shouted back, walking as slow as he could. "Quick, quick!" D.O shouted, stomping his feet around. "Ugh, I'm ing coming!" Luhan shouted. 

 

"Ahh, isn't this just nice! Watching a film after a nice bath!" Sehun said, stretching his arms into the air. "What is this film!?" D.O shouted, discusted by the scenes. "Well if you don't like it go into our room and sleep!" Sehun shouted back, sticking his tongue out. "I'm your hyung why are you talking to me like that!" D.O shouted, storming into Luhan and Sehun's room. "Can we change the movie? It's got too much gory in it!" Kai said, covering his eyes. "Fine, fine!" Sehun agreed changing the CD. "So what movie do you want to watch?" Sehun asked. "Here I've got a DVD!" Kai said, giving him the disk. "Wtf, mean girls? So you could save this CD but none of your clothes...wow," Sehun said, putting the CD in. "What? It's a good movie for your information!" Kai answered, making his point. "Alright, let's just watch the movie in peace," Sehun said, sitting back onto the couch. "Luhan have you finished cooking the popcorn yet?" Sehun asked.  "It's almost done!" Luhan replied, checking the popcorn. After a few more minutes Luhan took the popcorn out of the mircowave. "AHH! Hot, hot!" Luhan screamed, dropping the popcorn bag on the floor. "Shhhh! We're trying to watch!" Sehun and Kai shouted back. "Alright, alright! Shesh!" Luhan grab the bag and opened it. "Crap! I've burnt the popcorn!" Luhan cried. "What! Not my baby!" Sehun jumped off the couch and ran over to him. "NOOOO!" Sehun cried, sinking to the ground. "I'm sorry!" Luhan apologised. Sehun pretended to cry. "It's fine. I'll just watch the movie. Popcorn-less...," Sehun walked back over to the couch. "Po-Less?" Luhan said, putting his wtf expression on. 

 Popcorn-Less? 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys! 

Did you enjoy reading this chapter?

Sorry I haven't updated this chapter in such a longgg time! 

I hope you understand! 

Thank you for reading all the chapters to this fanfic!

 

 

Here's a little something for you guys:

 

If not subscribed or commented Lay will be sad: 

 

 

*Jokes* Instead he'll smile at you till you do ^^: 

  Oiii! Too cute!!! >.< #Can'tHandleTheFeels