Chen you player! >

"That is one SASSY couple!"

                                   -----------------------------------

"Ahhh, Doc! Please don't hurt me! Ahhh, please! You're pressing too hard!" 

"Oh, calm down. I haven't even touched it yet. And you say you're manly."

"Wait what? You know me?"

"Well of course I do. My daughter keeps talking about this group called Exo and she said she's your bias. By the way, she's still single." 

"Oh....um...okay. I'm sure me and the Exo members would like to meet her one day." 

      

                                     ----------------------------

"Luheeen! How are you? Are you alright?" Baekhyun asks, shouting into the room. "Yes, Baekhyun I'm fine. You should keep it down abit, doc will be coming any minute now." Luhan replied, giving Baekhyun and the members his cute smile. "My Luhannii, what did she do to you? Did she take care of the properly?" Sehun cried, getting Luhan's attention. Luhan sat up on the bed, wide-eyed looking at Sehun. The members all stood there having their "Wtf" faces on. "Ugh, here we go again," Chen said, rubbing his head. "Yes my Sehunii," he said, playing along. "She didn't do anything wrong to me." "Ugh, why do you two always  have to be like this. It's grossing me out," Chanyeol tried to find a bin to go to and pretend he was puking. "Yea...right. Well then, what about you a Baekhyun, huh?" Sehun replied, sticking up for him and Luhan. He heard D.O and Kai giggling behind his tall hyungs. "What are you laughing at? You shouldn't be giggling now because I found out you and D.O like  being together at bedtime," Sehun announced, making Kai and D.O feel embarrased. "Oh you're dead now you little!" Kai screamed, making the atmosphere go wild in the tiny room. "What, what! Come at me bro!" Sehun shouted, pretending he was a gangster you find out on the streets. Before Kai and Sehun were about to play fight, the two tall hyungs dragged them back as if they were a bunch of 5-year-olds. "You two are definitely meant to be the mankaes. You both act like little kids! Grow up the both of you!" Kris grabbed Sehun and sent him outside, making the parents think Kris was his dad. 

              "OMG! NO WAY, ARE YOU ACTUALLY EXO!?!" a young girl shouted, opening the door wide open. "Holy crap, what the ! I think I just pissed in my pants," Xiumin said, feeling his trousers to make sure there weren't any wet patches. The girl seemed really friendly. She was the type of girl you want to hang out everyday with. She seemed weird at first though.Luhan scratched his head cutely. "Oh yea sorry guys, I promised doc that her daughter could have an autograph and spend the day with us," Luhan smiled but the other members gave him a dirty look. "Guys, you still know I'm out here right?" Sehun asked. 

"Um so hi.....,"

"Dara..that's my name!"

"Dara, that's a pretty name. Mines Chen."

"I think nearly everyone in this room knows."

Dara giggled making Chen feel weird around her. He smiled at her. His attractive smile just wrecked her bias list. "Damn! Sorry I can't do this," she squealed, making the members amused with her. "Um, are you alright...love?" Chen asked, making her heart burst into a million pieces. "It's just...Luhan's my bias and your wrecking it?" Dara replied, making Luhan smile awkwardly. Chen grabbed her chin and lifted her head up. "Can I be on that bias list as well?" making the girl rush over to the toilets. "Is she going to be sick?" Lay asked, trying not to laugh. "And that is how you make a girl's ovaries explode, thank you, thank you!" Chen bowed down making him feel like a king. "Bravo, that was amazing!" Tao clapped, praising him. "Um...guys....I'm still out here you know......" 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Thank you guys for reading chapter 3 ^^ Sorry I haven't updated in a while due to the hard days I've had. I'll try to mention all the names of the members in all of my chapters. Hopefully, I can update tomorrow or if I can't I'll try to one of these days :) Please subscribe, like and comment ^_^ Thank you sooooo much ^_~