University !

"That is one SASSY couple!"

Luhan or Cute Prince/Deer​                                                                                                                     

                

 

  • Bubble Tea Fan
  • Likes playing football with Xiumin
  • Sehun's best 'BEST' friend
  • Fashionable                                  
  • Likes acting as a diva (^As you can see up there ^)
  • Known as cute prince or deer 
  • Likes dancing with Kai,Sehun and Lay
  •  

 

Sehun or Poker Face 

     

 

  • Bubble Tea Fan
  • Likes dancing with Kai,Lay and Luhan
  • Luhan's best 'BEST' friend
  • Also likes acting as a diva with Luhan 
  • Known as Poker Face
  • Sometimes grumpy when Luhan's not around 
  • Grumpy, but still really cute 

 

 

 

 

                                     ----------------------------

It was another ordinary day at the University of Cambridge. Luhan was ALWAYS the one that wakes up late, since he reads Fanfictions about himself before he goes to bed. This one time, Luhan read a Fanfiction about himself and got scared for life. 

Then there was Sehun who ALWAYS woke up first so he wouldn't be late for his classes. But don't be fooled, you think that Sehun couldn't wait to get to his classes and see his beautiful teachers right? Wrong, every single morning he would have his 'Poker Face' on which prevented people from talking to him, except from Luhan. He thought some of his teachers were erts (which was true) and then come into their dorm to them. Yikes Sehun! "LUHAN! ING WAKE UP ALREADY!!" pushing him of his bed, "Dude, how many times do I have to say stop getting on my bed because I have germaphobia?!" Luhan screamed, falling of his bed. (No wonder Luhan always had bruses on his back). "CRAP, LUHAN PLEASE DON'T HURT ME LIKE YESTERDAY!" Sehun screamed, while having a smile on his face. "OH, YOU BETTER RUN BISH!" Luhan shouted, chasing Sehun around the corridors. 

 

 

"Ah, ah, ah! Where do you think you two are going?!" A teacher asked, giving them the 'lifted eye brow' look. Sehun and Luhan turned around, hesitantly looking at the teacher. "Told you Luhan, she's a stalker who knows everywhere we go." whispered Sehun to Luhan, smirking at him. "Well Miss Bunch, Luhan was about to chase me because I didn't make his breakfast." Sehun lied, looking back at Luhan to make sure he knows his plan. "What the Sehun!? I thought you were on my side!" Luhan whispered, elbowing him on the back. "How pathetic you kids are?If you stop acting like children might let you of, since your a bunch of....singers." she said, in disbelief actual Kpop singers were in their university. "Thank you Miss Bunch, we won't do it again." Sehun and Luhan said, walking back into their dorm. 

 

 

 

                                                 ------------SCHOOL------------

Back to the Cambridge University Life! This University is full of different people, jocks, emos, goths, nerds, geeks....bla bla bla. I can go on forever just describing witch each of these different people do in school life. And then theirs 'EXO'. They are know as the 'popular kids/ cool kids/ famous kids' and...bla bla bla you guys get the point. Everyday theirs aways always that group of girls who go up to them like sasaeng fans and enter their lives....like dudes...you see them everyday and you still need to stalk them? It's not just EXO that gets pissed, it's also the teachers. They ALWAYS have to split the over obssesed fangirls to the calm ones in class so that EXO don't get distracted and teachers don't get pissed. (I don't blame, I would get really pissed if people kept giving me pieces of papers to sign). But, the good thing is for EXO is that their manager calls them almost everyday for concerts and that, so they get to skip almost half of their classes. :) Happy Face! 

"Luhan, Sehun! Come over here!" Chanyeol shouted. They both ran up to Chanyeol and their members to check on what was going on. "Goodmorning my Brothers! So today our manager messaged me and said we have a concert to do! Woot Woot! Then we get to miss some classes!" Suho said excitedly, literally jumping up and down. "And I thought I was the crazy one." Chanyeol whispered to Tao. "What nooo! That's a bad thing!" Kris protested to Suho. "I was going to take a private art lesson with Mrs Painter!" cried Kris, begging Suho to cancle to concert. "Hyung, why do you want to go to an art lesson...you're crap at art..no offence." Baekhyun said, showing no affection to Kris. "You just hurt my feelings....oh well I still feel fabulous anyway." Kris said, trying to hold back his tears. "Um, okay...now that's finished, let's hope this concert turns out well! WE ARE ONE!" Suho shouts, putting his arm in. One by one each member puts their hand on top. "WE ARE ONE!" 

DING,DING,DING,DING!~~

"Crap, there goes the bell. See you guys later!" Lay said, walking over to his class. "Bye Lay! Shall I see you at break, Luhan?" Sehun asked, giving him his cute smile. The last time EXO saw Sehun smiling was when all the members bought him bubble tea for his birthday and when he was with Luhan. "Okay, I'll see you then!" Luhan replied, giving Sehun a smile back. 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey person, who is reading this! 

 

I hope you enjoyed reading the first chapter! 

 

Was it disappointing for some of you?

 

Hunhan wasn't in the story that much, but don't worry! More Hunhan will be in chapter 2! Who knows? Maybe Luhan gets into an accident in the next chapter?? 

 

I apologise for any grammar and spelling mistakes ^_^

 

Luhan and Sehun would like to thank you for subscribing by showing some aegyo:

 

If not subscribed or commented Suho will cry :'( :

 

 

*Jokes* If not Chanyeol will follow you until you love him and sub! Hehehe ^_^ :

 

And this is a little kiss from Chanyeol for the people who have already commented and subscribed ^_^ :