Chapter 2 : We Must Go...

I'm Sorry...

4 months later ...

Jae In sits alone in the park at night. She looked up. As always, every night she would go to the park and looked up to find the stars in the sky.

"You're a liar, Yongguk. You said I have to look at the sky and find the star if I missed you. And you asked me to assume that one of the stars at the sky is you. But... . Where are you? "Jae In said with eyes squeeze.

everyday she was grieving cry for Yongguk in her life.. Her eyes swollen every day. Her appetite was gone. All of her work can not be done.

"I been here for 3 months ... I still hope that you will come and beg to come back to me. But ... you still do not come up too. I miss you Yongguk .. "Jae In finally crying and she clutched her shirt.

"Jae In-ah ~ ~ ~"

Jae In turn when she heard the call. Himchan.

 

Himchan approaching Jae In. She is being wiped her tears so Himchan cannot see.

"Jae In. I understand how you feel .. I have come this, to tell you, that Yongguk ... "Her words stopped when Jae In a sudden wake up from her seat and hold Himchan's hand tightly.

"Yongguk want to resume our relationship, right?"? Speak with him, I receive. "Jae In feel very happy and think the world is belongs to her.Himchan only gave his forced smile.

"Yongguk invite you to come home... ."

Jae In relinquish  Himchan's hand slowly. The smile on her face disappears immediately.

 

Jae In goesYongguk's home with Himchan. She shocked because when she opened Yongguk's apartment door, her eyes saw the balloons and a big banner written,

Saengil chukhahaeyo, Jae In ~ ~

          Jae In cries as impressed by what she saw earlier. Himchan took Jae In's hand and led him to a rather large room.

Empty. Where is Yongguk?

Himchan turn next to look at Jae In.

"Where's Yongguk?" She asked with confusion. Himchan just shut up. He pulled something from his black sweater pocket . The Letters.

Himchan gave it to Jae In.. She picked it up and read the letter.

Annyeong!^^

Jae In-ah .. I'm sorry if i gave a 'pain' to your life.. I know you have a lot of grief with our relationship.I'm sorry....By the way, do you like the surprise party that I told Himchan to do? Hehe.sorry if there is a shortfall in the party.

your gift are at Himchan. I asked her to keep.

Jae In ... i beg, please dont be sad. yes .. i can not celebrate your birthday together, Himchan there to replace me. I am sorry to go without telling you the real thing ..

Thank you from me, dear. I had to go ...

-BYG (gukkie) -

          "Himchan ... where are Yongguk? Is he went to abroad again ? "Jae In who is  not know anything try to ask Himchan

Himchan hug Jae In in  a sudden. Jae In was surprised.

"Himchan .."

"Yongguk .. He's gone, Jae In. He's left us. "He said and still embrace Jae In.

"What do you mean?

Himchan stared at Jae In's eyes.

"He's dead, Jae In."

Her heart seemed to stop beating when she heard the words from Himchan.

"Don't fool around, Himchan .." said Jae In with a restrained tone.

Himchan heading to the table beside the bed and opened the drawer. A long brown box manufactured by Himchan. He approached Jae In and opened the box. She sees there's a necklace with star's locket in the box

Jae In just let Himchan who dressed her in the necklace. She was shocked. Why not Yongguk put her necklace? Maybe Yongguk want makes some surprise for her. Jae  In smiled to herself.

"Where's Yongguk?" Jae In asked with a  brightly smileHimchan's wistful views makes her afraid to hear the real story.

"Jae In .. I do not lie. Yongguk have leave us... The doctor confirmed that he is suffering from lung cancer stage four. Lives he's not saved yet, Jae In ... that's why he took the decision to disconnect with you .. "Himchan said and tried to stop her crying. He feels sad too, her best friend.

Jae In's bodyshaking with watery eyes. "Yongguk there! Don't lie to me! "Jae In lost control and shouted. "Jae In .." Himchan holding the girl's hands. Jae In quickly push Himchan's hand and ran out of the room.

"Jae In-ah!"

Jae In ignores Himchan's calls and ran out of the apartment. He ran out of the apartment after she out of the elevator. Jae In cries and ran ignoring other things.

Himchan came out of the elevator speech ran out to find Jae In. He feared if the girl will do stupid things. He saw Jae In running down the road.

Jae In run up to the middle of the road and all of a sudden he stopped his steps.She  cannot remember anything. . So far, only Yongguk that take care of her. Yongguk like his property because she is an orphan and lives alone.

"Jae In!!!!" Himchan screaming and stopped his run to see the body Jae In was hit by a small truck.

The Girl's body toss and crashed back onto the road.

Himchan ran back toward the road and approached the body. Jae In was already covered in blood lying in the street. The driver was just driving away without assistance.Stay Himchan with Jae In's head on his lap in the middle of the road.

"Jae In .. wake up ... don't leave me alone. Yongguk are gone. Are you going to leave me too.... "Himchan cry and hug Jae In's body tightly. Blood keeps going out from Jae In's mouth.

'I want to see you ' there 'Yongguk .. I am confident that we can meet 'there' .. Himchan I'm sorry, maybe I have to go ... ' Jae In was only able to speak in her heart and gaze towards Himchan's wet face.

"Jae In! Wake up! Yongguk asked me to take care of you ... "Himchan shake the girl's body, but the girl's eyes are already closed.

"I'm sorry ..." said Jae In in slow voice...  Her last tears coming out and Jae In gave the last smile to Himchan...


 

                                                                     THE END

I'm sorry if my english are  bad.. yes. i already know it.. haha. >< *bow* and  i'm very lazy to write story in english. that's why my story are so short. hehe.