Chapter 1 : I Have To Go...

I'm Sorry...

 Why Yongguk?" The girl asked the man who stood ignore him.

 

"Just leave me alone .... Don’t ask me a lot of questions. Just Go. "That man said, his voice hard.

 

"Gukkie ...."

 

"Do not call me by that name again." Yongguk cut her words. Jae In, you will know well one day why I do this. "

 

"But why Yongguk?" Jae In crying.

 

"Please listen to my advice. Leave me. Let's break up. "Yongguk say with one breath.

 

Jae In eyes wide open after  listening to Yongguk words. "Mworago? Yongguk, do you realize what you said just now?? "Jae In questioning.

 

"Yes. I realized, Jae In. "Yongguk stares Jae In's eyes deeply. He saw the girl's eyes are red and watery.

 

'Yongguk! You can do it. All this for the good of her, too. ' Yongguk says in his heart.

 

"Yongguk .... Don’t you love me? "Jae In sobbed. He looked down and close . Yongguk long sigh and touched the girl's shoulder. He took a deep breath before speaking.

 

"We must do this thing, Jae In. i dont want your life be miserable because of me. Please. End our relationship now. "

 

"But I still love you Yongguk. I'll still love you until I die, you know! Do you have another girl who you love? "Jae In gaze toward the big tree next to them. the sound of her crying in the park that night break the silence between them

 

Yongguk frowned seeing Jae In nonsense thought. "This is all for the good of you, Jae In ...."

 

"Ah! That's all the excuse I use. "Quick Jae In reply Yongguk words.

 

"Jae In. You do not know exactly how much I love you. You do not need to judge of my love to you. "Yongguk said. At the same, the words Jae In just said hurt his heart more.

 

"In that case, why are you going to break our relationship? We have been together for four years, Yongguk. Why you make me like this. "Jae In said with chagrin. She wiped her tears with her palms roughly.

 

Today they should have been celebrating his birthday. Jae In do not think Yongguk will ask for that "gift" for his birthday this year. Suddenly Yongguk takes Jae In’s  hands and put right a small box on her palms.

 

Jae In was shocked that Yongguk will return the gifts given by herself just now.

 

"I'm sorry, Jae In. I had to return this gift. I can not accept it.”

 

        

Jae In heart wounded after listened to Yongguk's word. "Yongguk .."

 

Jae In stopped from speak when Yongguk suddenly kissed her lips. Jae In speechless.

 

After some time, a kiss is released by Yongguk. They looked at each other and Jae In tears falls again. Again, Yongguk kiss the girl’s lip and hug her body do not want let her go.

 

"Jae In-ah ~ ~" Yongguk calling softly in the Jae In ear while hugged the girl. Jae In just shut up no answer. "I'm sorry .. I had to go .. Jae In .. "Yongguk give her his hug and said something to Jae In.

 

"Jae In. If you miss me, you would just see the stars in the sky, and thought that was one of the stars on the horizon is me .. "

 

After just Yongguk spend his word, he kept moving away leaving Jae In cries alone at the park. After Yongguk turned his body adn face from Jae In views, his tears were falling.

 

'I'm sorry, Jae In ....'