Chapter 2

Killer is My Love

Seoul atmosphere today seems as normal. Everyone is now busy with their own activities. On the road near the Dongdaemun shopping, look crowded. Among the crowd, looks also a sweet man that is now being listened to music. That's right; sweet guy that is Donghae. He looks so fit using long black pants, white shoes, coats and scarves that she uses on his neck. He has now walked into the Dongdaemun shopping mall. Like he will go shopping today.

----------------------

"Omo! nemo stuffed was it I was looking for this; he shrieked in delight. He also ran and hugged the doll, until he did not realize there are a lot of people are watching.

"Appa, that's brother looks weird. He likes stuffed nemo too. Though he's been adult; said a little boy to his father.

"Eh? should not be so. Precisely that's brother was funny; said the man who was called appa.

Donghae who feel there is talk about him, then turned and smiled softly.

"Hello sweet brother, you love nemo too huh?; Asked Donghae to the little children."

"Yes hyung, it's my favorite doll; said the boy softly."

"Yeah we mean the same; said Donghae cheerful." The father just smiled at them.

----------------------

"Finally; that guy thought. Suddenly his cell phone rang. A voice behind a call;"

"That's great, you're so professional. You got away from the scanner."

"Of course sir, there is not as powerful as I; cold he said."

"Alright. Now, your shopping needs. Because you'll be there in a long time at there; said the caller."

"You mean, sir? the man replied frowning."

"Because this time the target has a lot of connections. Do not you get caught; flat caller said."

"Well sir, you can count on; he said, closing the phone and holding a briefcase."

-----------------------

Dongdaemun Shopping Center

"Stuffed nemo who dreamed this has finally been getting. Now I have to buy anything else? Donghae asked himself."

"Why do not we have lunch together? ask someone who makes Donghae surprised."

"Oh uncle .. Uncle startle alone; Donghae replied, holding his chest."

"I'm sorry Donghae; he say in a tiny voice."

"It's okay uncle. Oh yes uncle, incidentally I'm hungry; Donghae said excitedly."

"Come on hyung! I'm hungry; said the little child. Donghae was carrying a little boy and they went away."

----------------------

"This looks like a place I need to go shopping "Dongdaemun" said the bespectacled man who was standing in front of the entrance."

He walked inside. In the same circumstances, Donghae looks in the mood to go out along with an uncle and his son.

"Hyung! we eat ice cream only briefly. Hyung like guess what? little boy who was picked up Donghae was babbling."

"Hmmm .. hyung like the taste of chocolate; Donghae said with a smile."

"Issh!! This hyung! always stealing my favorites; boy replied, pursing his lips."

"Ehehehe ... I think so; Donghae replied with a chuckle."

"These guys are like brothers alone; uncle continued, smiling."

------------------------

When they were about to go out suddenly nemo dolls that carried the child grasped Donghae fell at the feet of a man.

"Hyung! My nemo doll falls; squealed the little boy to Donghae."

"Eoh? it. Wait huh, hyung will take it for you; responsible Donghae while lowering the child from his arms. Donghae walked towards nemo dolls and it turns out the bespectacled man was picked first."

"This; said the man was short.

"Ahh .. thank you sir. Sorry bother you; Donghae said while bowing."

"Hyung! mine; said the boy's hand as he asked for his doll from Donghae."

"This dear; Donghae replied while giving the doll."

"Donghae, I have a reservation at a favorite restaurant of my family. The uncle said he invited Donghae out."

"Well uncle. Once again I thank you sir; Donghae said with a smile."

Donghae along with his uncle and passed it past the bespectacled man.

--------------------

Deg deg deg deg ...... is not? that man? photo? the target? he right?

to be continued.................

Author's Note: Kyaaaaaa. ..... It's chapter 2!!!! thx for reading *^▁^*