Chapter 1

Killer is My Love

Shanghai, China : 22.37 a.m.

"Are you ready? asked someone from the back of the phone."

"Yes, he said simply."

"Your target tonight is the Chairman of the White Tiger, Max Yuan. Make sure no one watching you when you're in action; caller said it again."

"Well sir; said the man again."

"Good, after the job is finished I will get back to the commission; said that while the caller hung up."

Skip time

The man now prepares all he needs for his job this time. He now wears black clothes and rushed to the place in question. Now the man had been in an elevator. Apparently he has been at the place in question. Look, he began to use sunglasses.

Other Place

"Dear ... I have no resistance. Come on, my is! said a man who is now to have with his partner."

Unbeknownst, bespectacled black man was being eavesdropped from behind the door of the hotel room.

"Ahh ... turns out this bastard was satisfying lust immoral; bespectacled man said with a small smile."

Without waiting, he immediately opened the door which was not locked. The women in the room screamed in terror at the sight of the bespectacled man entered at gunpoint towards the man who was with her.

"What are you doing? offhand you get into our room. Do you want to die? said the man was rude."

"You do not need to ask too much." All you have to know is, that I was the person who will send you to hell; bespectacled man said as he pulled the trigger on the gun he was holding.

Doorrrr!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .......

-------------------------------------

 

Seoul, South Korea : 6.50 a.m.

"Hae dear, let's wake up. You may be late to the piano lesson; said a middle-aged woman who is the mother of Donghae."

"Yes ma'am, 5 minutes longer; sweet lazy man said from behind the blanket."

"What? no no .... You can be punishing by host Eric; mother answered softly."

"Come on Mom, I can seduce with a angel smile; he said, pulling back the blanket to cover his body."

"Huh! this kid ... really adorable; mother thought as she left the room only child."

------------------------------------

 

In a Place

"Ah ... it's already at 07.45 am; Donghae said as he looked at his watch.

He now walks into the room where his routine every day for piano lessons.

"Thankfully ... Mr. Eric seemed to is not here; Donghae said as he his chest."

"Ehmm .. voice of someone who appears from behind Donghae startled. "Donghae-ssi! Can not you just not a day late? said host Eric loud in front of Donghae's face. The other piano students just silent and busy stringing piano melody of their duties."

"I'm sorry sir; Donghae said as he bowed his head." Mr. Eric who saw it could only shook his head and walked away."

"Issh!! cruel! Donghae grumbled.

"Hae!; call a man.

"Siwon hyung? Donghae said with a tone of disbelief."

"Come here. you look bad today; said the man named Siwon. Donghae was walking to Siwon towards sitting next to him."

"That hyung ... he said weakly. Siwon is seen that only a small smile.

"Will you teach me to play the piano? Siwon asked."

"So hyung here to learn piano as well? Donghae replied confused."

"Of course Hae. But you should be my tutor; said Siwon again."

"Okay hyung; responsible Donghae happy"

Other Place

"How? Did you manage to kill Max? said the bearded man on man with glasses."

"Certainly sir; said a man who wear spectacles."

"Alright. This commission promised. But the next task will be heavier; said the man's beard as he handed an envelope containing money to the bespectacled man."

"Whatever will I do for money, sir; he said simply."

"This photograph. Now he lives in Seoul; bearded man said, handing a photo."

The bespectacled man receives a photo of it, then said; "I will do.."

to be continued…………

Author's Note: Who's a man on that photo?...... thx for reading all... Hope you are too enjoyable ♥♥