My Life Would Without You

Hyung, I'm Jealous!

HELLO!

Do you realize what I'm doing right now?

I'm torturing myself with Hyuk-Bin fics LOL

I said this story-post was a oneshot, but I added this in. BUWAHAHAHAH

I just love Hyuk-Bin, I cant take it >w<

To the real Lee Hongbin and Han Sanghyuk, I LOVE YOU BOTH!

Well I love the other members as well too <333

Much love!

Btw this is just a silly drabble :p

 

 

It was an ordinary Sunday afternoon and VIXX's dorm was really quiet. Ravi was usually sleeping in his room, N was out buying lunch by himself, Ken was busy playing on his iPad while being in the same room with Leo, who was probably trying to ignore Ken.

But the two maknaes were busy playing videogames in the living room, battling against each other. Hyuk was winning and Hongbin was losing, he was pathetic at playing video games compared to Hyuk. These two have been dating for 3 months, but they still acted like kids. Afterall, they were the maknaes.

"This game is hard! I'm taking 5." Hongbin threw his controller away and stared at the maknae.

"Ah, you're boring, hyung!" Hyuk said, putting down his controller.

"You think I'm boring?" Hongbin aimed his fist at Hyuk's cheek. "Jugullae?"

Hyuk giggled and shoved away Hongbin's fist. "Ani! I was only joking," Hyuk leaned over to his dimple-cheeked hyung and planted a kiss on Hongbin's cheek.

Hongbin smiled. "Come here, I want to rest on your lap."

Hyuk scooted his nearer to where Hongbin was sitting, letting Hongbin rest his head on Hyuk's lap.

"Hyung," Hyuk poked Hongbin's cheek.

"Hm?"

"If I never joined that Mydol Audition, would you be the maknae? Or would they search for another?" Hyuk gave him a curious look.

Hongbin looked around, playing around with Hyuk's big nose with his fingers. "I can't be the maknae, I'm too much of a visual. But Mydol would probably find another maknae who doesn't laugh in the middle of dangerous rides."

Hyuk smiled and nuzzled his nose to Hongbin's. "Shut up, you pile of perfection."

Hyuk liked every single thing about Hongbin. His lips, eyes, nose, cheek, dimples, laugh, smile, voice, talent.....everything. Hongbin also felt the same way too.

"So, if I didn't join VIXX, who do you think the visual would be?" Hongbin asked back at Hyuk, caressing Hyuk's cheek.

"Probably me," Hyuk answered simply.

Hongbin sneered. "Why are you so confident with that?"

"Because I'm forever gorgeous, hyung! Take note!" Hyuk pecked his hyung's lips slightly then grinned.

Hongbin pinched Hyuk's nose hard. "Ya. Stop being so cocky with it. At the same time you do derp too, okay."

Hyuk pushed Hongbin down to the floor.

"Hey! Why did you do that?" Hongbin complained, feeling a little "bump" effect on this sine and skull. 

Hyuk giggled and sat on top of Hongbin. "Did that hurt? I'm sorry,"

"Sheesh. And why are you sitting on me? Get off! You're so heavy and annoying!" Hongbin tried to push Hyuk off his own body but nothing happened.

Hyuk smiled and leand forward. "Shut up and stop nagging, will you?" Hyuk began to kiss Hongbin softly on the lips. Hyuk interwined his hand with Hongbin's connecting a "tingle" beteen them. Hyuk kissed in depeper and felt warm all inside.

Hongbin tilted his head and he too felt warm inside. This feeling felt so right, yet so weird at the same time. Hyuk let go of the kiss after some mintues, leaving some final pecks on his gorgeous hyung.

"If you nag me again next time, I will seriously kiss you even longer." Hyuk said, smirking.

Hongbin smirked back. "In that case, I guess I'll have to nag you more often."

They kissed once again, trying to make themselves used to it. Well, the kiss was longer than the last one, but trust me it was sweet.

Just then, N came inside the dorm, with the lunch he had just bought. N dropped the bags, astonished to what he's seeing right now.

"OMG HONGBIN AND HYUK WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?" N exploded.

Hongbin and Hyuk just looked at each other, exchanging shy looks. 

The answer will never be revealed by them though.

 

 

 

AH~ Finally finsihed.

It was a sweet kiss, wasn't it?

I wish I was Hongbin/Hyuk so i could be kissed like that T-T

LOL

S'okay I haven't been able to finish my other stories, and maybe some of you realized that I deleted one of them-_-

I'm so sorry, I'm just really stuffed up with school. And i'm studying 한국 now because I want to get a scholarship in Myongji University :> 

Amin!

Well thanks for reading this one!

Luv ya guys <333

Gong Xi Fat Chai!