Hyung, I'm Jealous!

Hyung, I'm Jealous!

Sanghyuk's POV

It's been 3 months since Hongbin hyung and T-ae nuna are in that TV show, We Got Married. Well.

I don't really like them together. It's probably because I'm jealous.

No, not with T-ae nuna. She's okay.

I'm jealous with Hongbin hyung.

Wait, should I be jealous with him? Do I have the right to be jealous?

 

I tried telling Wonsik hyung about this and he's just shaking his head to my confession. Dammit, Ravi hyung, you're no use-_-

It's time I did things myself.

 

"Where are you going, Hyuk?" Leo hyung asked me just when I was going to slip away from the dorm.

I smiled awkwardly and scratched my hair. "Umm...I was just...going to buy some snacks," I tried to give him an excuse. Hongbin and T-ae just left to go to the bookstore to buy some books together, just as friends, not a "married couple". I wanted to follow them anyways.

"Hmm okay. Hurry before 8. Ken is making dinner," Leo calmly replied to my lie.

I smiled again and shut the door behind me. Good, at least he doesn't know where I'm really going, I said to myself.

 

 

Finally reached the bookstore nearby, I looked for Hongbin and T-ae inside.

I found them sitting on the wide desk near the stairs, so I went inside and bravely walked to their place.

"Hey guys," I greeted, making Hongbin jump. T-ae nuna smiled and waved at me.

"Hi, Sanghyuk! What brings you here?" she asked, giving me a seat.

I sat down and smiled back at her. "I just wanted to talk with Hongbin hyung for a sec,"

Hongbin glared at me. "I thought we settled this before. Don't be so jealous with me and T-ae, would you?" Hongbin whispered to me.

"Huh, what?" T-ae blinked, she thought she heard her name.

"Hyung? Can I have a sec with you?" I gave Hongbin a stern look and turned to T-ae nuna. "Sorry nuna, I want to borrow him, just for a while."

T-ae smiled, grabbing some of her books and stood up. "Sure, It's a bro-talk. I totally understand. Go take your time," She turned and disappeared entering one of the non-fiction section.

"What is it?" Hongbin glared once again at me. "It's a good thing we aren't filming today, so I'm not really bothered anyways. You're acting a bit weird these days, Hyuk." he said impatiently.

He didn't know I was being a bit more impatient than him. Oh the fact that I'm jealous. I just hate it.

Apparently Hongbin hyung could see my screwed up face. But he didn't seem like he cared or anything. I'm going to have to tell him what I actually feel, even thought I'll get rejected or whatsoever. I don't care.

 

Author's POV

"I'm sorry..for being different these days," Hyuk started. "It's just that..."

Hongbin cut right through Hyuk all of a sudden. "I know, I know. I've been too busy and maybe I have been ignoring you much. I haven't got enough time to hang out with you and the other hyungs either. But I'll make it up to you next time, okay?"

Hyuk lifted his head. "How about making it up to me right now?" he mumbled.

"Huh? Sorry I didn't quite hear you----" Hongbin was surprised when suddenly the cute beautiful maknae stood up, leaned on the table and kissed him softly.

It was a normal kiss, no toungue wars or saliva exchangment. Just a soft, cute kiss.

Hyuk let go and sat down again in his seat, looking at his hyung with a bit of courage. "Niga johayo, hyung."

"I.....don't.....know...what...to...say.." Hongbin stammered, confused.

"I was jealous on you, not T-ae nuna. It's not that I hate her, she's a great person. But I don't like you with her. Because seeing you with her is frustrating much for me." Hyuk explained, his bottom lips.

Hongbin still didn't reply anything.

 

"Say something!" a familliar voice chimed from Hongbin's back.

Hongbin turned around and saw T-ae carrying a few other books,while staring at the two namjas sitting face to face.

"T....ae?" Hongbin stammered.

Tae smiled and laughed. "I know you like him, Hongbin. Don't be silly."

Hyuk chuckled, which made Hongbin feel a bit awkward. And he still didn't budge.

T-ae poked his back, making him jump and blush. "Look, I know what's happening here. And you obviously don't like me. You're into that hottie, right?" she pointed at Hyuk.

Hongin hung his head down, nodding a bit.

"Then why are you hiding your feelings?" she asked.

"Well, we're in the middle of a TV show, Tae," Hongbin quietly replied.

"God sake, Hongbin! It's just a TV show! It has nothing to do with you and Hyuk. If you're sure that you like him, go for it!" Tae said.

Hongbin looked at Tae then back at Hyuk. "The truth is...I like you too, Hyuk. But it's hard to tell you, I thought you were straight." he finally confessed in front of Hyuk and Tae.

Suddenly Hyuk held his hyung's hands. "Well you're wrong. I'm not." Hyuk lifted Hongbin's chin and looked straight into his chocolate eyes. "Listen, Lee Hongbin hyung. I love you."

Those words were so true to Hongbin at this moment. Hard to believe, but hey. There he is, sitting right in front of Hongbin. Hongbin lifted a smile. "So....does that mean from now on I'm yours?"

Hyuk chuckled and caressed his hyung's soft hair. "Of course we are, silly." They smiled at each other and began to kiss again.

Tae, who was still watching those two lovers, clapped her hands together cheerfully. "OMG You two are sooo cute!"

Hyuk let go of the kiss and wrapped his had around Hongbin's shoulder, smiling. "Looks like we got our own fangirl,"

"Ah! I should take a photo of you both!" Tae said, taking Hongbin's DSLR that was sitting on the table.

"Ya! Don't, give that back!" Hongbin pulled Tae's arm, trying to get back his precious camera.

"Aniyaaaa!" Tae squealed.

 

'This is it,' Hyuk thought to himself. 'The moment when all my fears go away and gets replaced with love.'