Her

An untold story

I smiled once again and enters the room, however, i was put to be sitted next to that lady... That fine lady which gives me this feeling.. is this feeling love? Is love like this? 

I turned to her and awkwardly smile a lil'

AGRHHh why did i do that.. It makes everything so awkward!

But suddenly, she said  " Annyeong haseyo! Nan ireum Bora imnida "

*Hello my name is bora*

Opps did she just- 

I turned to her and said " Ahh, Bora , nan suho imnida! "

*Ah bora, Im suho*

Bora... What a nice name i thought.. an angelic name to be honest.. 

" Ahh, annyeong suho! I'm born in 1990 ! You? " Bora said with that y voice. 

" Me? I'm born in 1991! Which makes you my noona " I smiled a lil' when i said that. 

Oh.. Noona... a pretty noona like her...  <3 makes my heart flutter so much... 

" HAHA! Suho Dongsaeng !! " She laughed as she gave me an eye smile.. 

Wait she's killing me... Her everything is killing me.. The way she looks at me, The way she smiles... 

" Bora... Noona? " I said embarrassingly i've never really called a yeoja noona, except my own sister... 

But this feeling is so special.. Like i feel as if I'm something to her...- wait... Why are you thinking this way.. You just met her!!!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was really awkward with her.. I didn't get to talk to her after that.. because my other members we talking to me... but... guess what? I got her number... HER PHONE NUMBER IM SO HAPPY IM GONNA DIE OMG. 

i smiled at her once again as i stood up and bow to the manager and the starship people,  " Kamsahamnida ! " which means thank you. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was about a month since i last met bo...na? is her name bona.. wait.. let me check my phone... Oh .. Bora.. Bora noona... Should i call her? I kinda miss her... 

I hesistated. 

To press or not to press on the call button... 

At the end.. 

I pressed it... 

Holding my phone near my ear as i shut my eyes tightly, making a simple prayer. 

" Hello ? Suho Dongsaeng? " She said as she picked up my phone call. 

"N...ne.. noona.. I was thinking if.. you... are .... free to meet me... since i.. i dont have any schedules today" I stuttered. 

"Sure! I guess i don't have much schedules today anyway, so where should we go? " She said.

" The beach maybe? " 

" Ahh, Sure, okay, i'll meet you at Sokcho beach? At about.. 2 pm? Is that fine with you ? "