It all started like this

An untold story

[ Suho's POV ] 

Hi ..? I'm suho from exo... 

Everyone has their own secrets right? But I have one.. I never told anyone... but... I'm feeling so uncomfortable to keep it inside ... I need to say it out... 

That story happened 3 years ago... During our PreDebut years. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal afternoon in " SM building" me and my members are training for our de-

oh wait, hi guys, I'm suho, me and my hyungs and dongsaengs are debuting soon! With 12 members, ( Including me ) I'm the leader of the group, we are divided into Exo-K and Exo-M , well, I'm korean, so I'm in Exo-K, and I'm also the leader of exo-k while Kris is the leader of Exo-M. Anyway, we are the trainee group for the entertainment " SM " which means SooMan , but in short, sm entertainment :) 

Being a trainee is not easy... We just have to keep training everyday... Dancing, singing and dancing and singing... We never know when we will debut.. no one knows... But we are lucky, because our debut date has been set, it is to be next year! 

We haven't practice our songs, nor have we decided on the cheography and songs, so everyday we are just training everyday. 

While , so back to the story, It was a normal afternoon in " SM Building " me and my members are training for our debut. However, as we are dancing to SHINee Sunbaenim's Lucifer, our manager knocked on the studio's door. 

" Ya! Stop practicing first, we are going to starship entertainment later to meet the manager to have lunch at a restaurant together, Go wash up and change to your suit and tie, We'll be waiting outside, please be out by 12 P.M " Manager hyung said. 

WOW! It was a llloooonggg time since our members and me get to eat lunch together in a restaurant! Many of us we really excited especially Tao... He got me and Kris hyung to shower together with him.. Tao is one of our members from Exo-M, from China, he loves to shower with other members.. so yea.. being the leaders... we had to "VOLUNTEER" to shower with him. 

After showering and changing to our suit, we went downstairs to get into our van. 

------- after reaching the restaurant ----------------------

" WAHHH " Yixing said excitedly at the sight of the restaurant. 

I mean is this a restaurant or ball room ? O.O its soooooooo huge, we went up the stairs, following manager hyung. We could see a long stretch of doors in front of us, each of the door leads to a room with a huge table, and we could see waiters and waitresses walking around with plates of food and holding bottles of wine. 

After walking soo long, manager hyung stopped and knocked on one of the door with the number "20" on it. We smiled as we walked into the room.

Wait.. who is that? I looked at one of the members from starship entertainment's SISTAR group. She's gorgeous.. That eyes , that perfect face... that perfect body... I felt my heart thumping really quickly like its gonna come out anytime.. Like i mean this is the first time i felt like this, i mean i've never felt this way before... Why will a normal girl like that makes my heart palpitate so widly.. Maybe i like her? 

No suho NO! Why will you even believe in love at first sight? 

Are you crazy?

Stapht thinking like that... She's already debutting soon... She's gonna get so many fans... Some are even more handsome than you... and also, there are so many more people out there, who is eyeing on her perfect body... 

I smiled at her and she gave me a slight smile... I feel warmth (?) in my heart? AGRHH i can't describe how i feel.