The beginning of something

Princess of the Sun

Hyuna p/v

"Your not returning to the hotel?" I asked her.

"If i go" she said opening a book from the shelf I had up. "I won't get to experience that thing called Home-Style"

She turned to me and placed her hands together and bowed. "Please let me stay"

"I don't mind of you stay over but you have to get your luggage" 

She smiled at me.

"You'll need clothes to change into. I also can't accommodate you with every thing"

I don't mind that she want's to stay,

I still have a week of vacation...

And she doesn't seem like a bad person.

"Then for accommodation then..." she reached for her neck but sighed. "I gave away my necklace in exchange for a coat"

She then moved to her pockets, "I'll give you this instead"

"Kyungri what's that?" I asked looking at her palm which held a ring.

"it's the symbol of the successor of my family...ah lets pawn this" 

*Sigh*

So easily decided

"Please don't do anything you'll regret" I told her. "Isn't that a heirloom, wouldn't your father kill you?"

"Well all that left..." she pulled the hair away from her ears exposing an ear pierced with gold and jewels.

She removed a small ear-ring "All that's left is this, but it's small" She handed it over to me. 

"It'll do" I assured her as we left my apartment.


"I'm not sure how much we'll get for it here" i told her as we walked into a gold and diamond shop the was located in the mall.

I sat down and handed the man the ear-ring, I stared a little edgy as his face lighted up and he stacked the various hundreds of bills on the table.

My mouth dropped.

"This much for that little thing"  The clerk simply nodded with a smile and begin to explain.

"You see ma-am, this is an extremely rare diamond. It's the first time I've seen one in Japan.

"Is that enough for lodging fee, I still have more" She pulled the hair from both her ears exposing my diamond entwined in gold.

"Stop it!! please don't take it off, this is enough" i told as she stared at me surprised but then started to laugh.

"Your funny" she replied. "Yeah,yeah lets just get going" I took the money and slightly nudged her out,

away from the money hungry clerk who probably wanted every ear-ring located in the ears. 

 

I slumped over slightly as the large amounts of money weighed me down. 

Feels like I'm carrying around a ton of cash. i bet her fathers a king or something.

I was too busy worrying about my exhaustion to realize the way everyone was starring at the beautiful girl next to me. 

"Speaking about the heirloom, does that mean that you'll succeed your father? Is that why you came to Seoul?"

I walked ahead totally oblivious to the distracted girl near me. "is it okay to" I continued.

I suddenly felt a tight grab around my waist as I was pulled behind a wall.

I looked up shocked at the girl's sudden strength. She place her hands over my mouth and signaled me to keep quiet.

I witnessed a group of men dressed in black suits and shades.

"Who are those foreigners? some mafia or something?"  

"Maybe their here to kidnapped me" she answered me in a whisper. 

"What!? No kidding"

Its just like a movie, but

It's Kyungri so It's possible.

"For now lets go hide somewhere" she told me a we moved slowly away from the location.

Really, where am I going to hide a gorgeous exotic foreigner!?.