A Vacation Surprise

Princess of the Sun

Hyuna p/v

"Ahh I see. You failed your qualification exam again, Hyuna. It's hard to work and study at the same time" my coworker Lee sem told me as she continued to pack up her papers. 

"..." I sighed at my own disappointment.

"yeah yeah"I waved my hand to show that i was not that bothered even though I really was.

"And you spent most of your vacation time studying for the test too" I was already tired from the entire day and hearing my co-worker talk about my down fall made me even more bothered.

*Bow*"I'll take my leave" i sated waving goodbye to her.

"Good work"

"mmmh" i responded leaving out the door.

*sigh* I now walked down the street"If only I could work over seas" i talked to myself. "I guess the goddess of success isn't on my side"

 

I took the domestic tour guide exam while i was a student...

but becoming a overseas tour guide while working i 

I've worked at the travel agency for two years.

I wanted to travel over seas but money is tight since i support my parents back home. 

I thought working overseas would solve my problems but...

"No! Nothing will happen if i don't try" I yelled into the nights sky like a complete weirdo

 

"I won't give up" I told myself. "I guess i should enjoy what left of my vacation"

*Stumble*

I felt my body topple over something on the ground.

"ow ow ow" I cried.

"Who left this junk here" I looked in the direction."Huh?" I said watching long strands of light brown hair on the dirt ground.

The beauty picked herself up over my body and looked at me with an exotic smile.

I stared back until I noticed her grey eyes go dark,  "....Uwaa" I screamed feeling her figure collapse over my own.

"W-wha what should I do~" i touched my head looking at the tall woman in my lap. "ish" I said trying to push her off.


"here You are" I passed the hot bowl of soup over to the woman dressed in sleek clothes with red lips.

"Foreigners aren't new to me but...why did i take her in without thinking?"  i thought to myself also taking a seat near the table.

I looked at her closely, "Well my apartment in close to the police station so i guess i can take her there later" I resolved in my mind. 

Her looks aren't common ,

with grey eyes, light brown hair, and dressed in a brand name suit 

I wonder did she get really drunk and lose her wallet?

But she doesn't smell of alcohol

Maybe she's a model

"Do you speak English" I heard a smooth tone interrupt my train of thought.

"um... yeah"

She speaks beautiful British English but...somthing feels wrong.

"I'm not a qualified translator but I do work as a tour guide." i explained.

"A guide" her face suddenly brightened  "This is awesome! perfect timing! I'll hire you"

WHAT! IS THIS LADY CRAZY!

"I'll be counting on you this week" 

"Wait a minute! Don't decide this on your own"I told her as she widely smiled at me.

"I'm Kyungri, you are?"

Defeated at my loss to her I answered "Ah I'm Hyuna. Nice to meet you" 

I continued to explain,"Um if you're a tourist, then I'll take you to the embassy. It seems your wallet and passport was stolen,"

"Wallet? Ah money." I looked at her as she placed her long nailed fingers on her chain.

"If you mean the tour fee, I'll pay you any price you want later"

"So you'll pay?" I asked her pissed at her comment.

"is that the kind of attitude for asking for favors?" She looked at me confused.

"You come to my house, eat, and ask for favors, but you thanked me once!"

She blankly stared back.

"So if i thank you, will you accept my request?"

I looked at her"Was i too rash?' I asked myself.

"Huh?  um...yeah" I finally answered her back. 

She moved from her seat sliding her hands over my exposed knee.

She kneeled down to me and placed her rosy lips on the leg kissing it and then speaking some foreign language that i could not understand at all. 

 The sensation of her lips caused me to shiver and finally give up.

"OKAY ALRIGHT! I SAID I'LL DO IT"