Jealousy

Falling for the Devil

When I arrived at the park me and BoA went quickly to see the concert. There were lots of people screaming and laughing all happily. A girl that was next to me suddenly fainted when she heard lee taemin´s voice singing. I just started laughing I couldn’t take it anymore, I mean I love them but not to the point of fainting.

As I was able to get to the front row with BoA we screamed all happily together. I looked up and saw lee taemin!  When all of a sudden he winked my way. “OMG! Did he just wink at me!” I said to BoA. For a moment there I thought I was gonna have a heart attack.

Unfortunatly it was already 9 p.m, so the concert ended. Since, it was already too late I grabbed a taxi home with BoA.

JR´s POV

When Ailee left to go see Shinee´s concert, I just thought for a moment there “ What´s so good about him anyways! I´m way  better than him!” I went up the stairs and went to take a shower. As I finished showering i flopped on to my bed, when suddenly I started imagining Ailee and Lee taemin….

JR´s IMAGINATION

Ailee is at the concert when suddenly Lee Taemin holds her hand and pulls her on to the stage. Ailee looks at Lee Taemin all shyly  trying to make out her words. Taemin looks at her puts his finger on her lips saying “shhhhhhh, you don´t have to say anything. I know what your gonna say..”. He looks at her deeply in the eyes and says “I Like You”. Ailee blushing says “I like you too”. And as they slowly try to kiss eachother…

 JR comes back to the real world.

“Aish ….” He says outloud while throwing his pillow across the room. “why do I care!... I don´t care…. It´s not like i´m jealous anyways” he s says pouting. His stomach starts growling so he goes to the kitchen to have a snack, but there wasn´t much to eat.

Ailee´s POV

As I arrive home, JR suddenly starts yelling at me because he´s hungry and I didn´t make food for him. I started laughing so hard when I heard his stomach growl. So I just look at him and say “ wait just a minute i´ll make you some noodles.”

And as I start making him noodles he kept hanging around me. “Yaah, well you stop that! It´s making me uncomfortable” I said to him. He just laughs and sits next to the table “Aish…So grumpy” he said to me while laughing.

JR´s POV

As I see her making noodles she suddenly gets all angry. So I just went and sat on the table chair thinking “She´s so cute when she´s angry” so I just look at her saying “Aish… so grumpy.”

So she looks back at me with the kind of eyes that said “I´m about to stick my fist down your mouth if you don´t shut up”. I just snickered when she did that.