Realization

Falling for the Devil

Ailee´s POV

As i finished making noodles, we just sat and ate akwardly. And then he asked "How did the concert go?” out of curiosity

“It was awesome… and Taemin winked at me!” she said all happily.

“Why do you like him so much?... he doesn’t even sing or dance that good” he said to her getting grumpy. She just looks at him with a grin across her face “Jealous much?” she said to him while leaving the table and going towards her room. As she goes up the stairs, she trips falling backwards. JR notices and run towards her, having her fall on top of him.

Their hearts start beating faster and faster and staring constantly at each other. Ailee starts blushing, quickly getting up “sorry” she said.

He just looks at her and says “Your really heavy you know that! Aish…. I thought my bones cracked for a moment there!”. “YAAAH, i´m not heavy you jerk!” she yelled, turning around and storming back upstairs slamming her bedroom door. She puts her hand on her chest mumbling to herself “omo, don´t tell me i´m starting to like him?! I can´t believe I actually like him… arrggg…This can´t be happening to me!”  missing her hair up all arritated.

JR´s POV

“! I had to say something before she found out I liked heeee……r….! Holly ! I can´t believe i´m falling in love with that psycho girl… Aish!” he mumbled to himself. “This is crazy!” he yelled.

As time passed Ailee woke up in the morning and walked to the bathroom to take a shower, as she walks towards the door she sees JR half coming out of the bathroom.”YAAAH, don’t hang around half !Jeez! Cover yourself!” She yelled at him covering her eyes while at the same time sneeking peeks at his sixpack. So she quickly gets in the bathroom shutting the door to make sure he doesn’t try and come in. As she was taking a bubbly bath she starts to remember his half body. “ He looked so hot with that wet hair, drops of water falling from his hair onto his biceps” she thought to herself getting all embarrassed and slowly hiding herself under the soap bubbles.

So as she finishes, she gets dressed to go quickly rent some movies. As she walks out of her bedroom door JR sees her and asks “Where are you going?.

Ailee trying to avoid eye contact says “I´m gonna go rent movies…”.

“Oh then wait for me, i´ll come with you..” he said.

“Why?” she asked

“Because your probably gonna buy some cheesy romantic movie, and I don´t wanna watch that crap..” he answered.

“Fine, but you better be fast ” she said looking side ways.

JR quickly gets ready and says “Ok we can go now”.

As they leave the house , and arrive at the renting place…. Nu´est sees them together and start looking at each other snickering.