Time for Lunch

Love is Difficult, Not Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The teacher gave every one their seats. Donghae was behind Leeteuk and Jessica was behind Taeyeon.

The teacher then went back to the front of the classroom and began the lesson.

"Hey, miyoung, can I borrow a pencil?" Siwon asked the focused girl.

Annoyed, Tiffany shot back at him. "Don't call me Miyoung, I am Tiffany." She then took a pencil from her bag and gave it to him.

"Rude." He said.

She rolled her eyes and continued with her notes.

 

"psssttt." "Pssssssssssst" "Pssssssssssssssssst" "PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST"

"Whaaat?" Jessica responded in a whisper to Donghae's constant "pssts."

"Where does it say that? I can't find it!" Donghae whispered, asking where he was supposed too highlight in the notes given by Ms. Park.

Jessica just sighed and took his notes. She took out her pink highlighter she got from Tiffany and highlighted "Inertia"

"There, happy?" Jessica stated.

"Yea yea, thanks." Hae said casually.

Jessica rolled her eyes and looked back at Ms. Park.

Donghae then began looking over at Sunny, making sure she was ok.

 

"Sunny" sungmin whispered.

"I'm borrrrrrred." He whined.

"Just listen to the teacher." Sunny glared at him.

"Why don't you talk to meee?" He asked.

"We are in the middle of class." She hissed.

"And?" He replied

"Just stop annoying me." she told him.

"Fine." He pouted and started playing with his pencil.

 

"Is he annoying her?" Donghae thought to himself as he watched sunsun.

"Eh" He looked back at his notes. "she seems ok."

 

"Aishh..." Taeyeon sighed after all that highlighting work was done.

"I know, it's a lot of work." Leeteuk sais as he leaned back on his chair.

"Can I borrow your notes." Taeyeon asked. "I missed a few words."

"Sure." He smirked. "But under one condition."

"What?" She glared at him.

"You have to help me with my math homework, in America, you are ahead in math so you should be able to help me, right?" He continued.

Taeyeon began to think about it. "Fine."

 

The bell rang and the group split to their classes until it was lunch.

 

At Lunch...

 the boys sat at their table only to see a class of fangirls waiting for them.

 "Aigoo." Siwon said as he sat down.

"Hi Siwon, I love your hair." A girl started playing with his hair.

"This is a preforming arts school, not a hair school." Another girl said. "That is why I lovveee your voice" she sat next to him.

Siwon just ignored the girls and flirted with a tall girl with beautiful long blonde hair.

"Sungmin oppa~~~" A girl called.

"What?" Sungmin coldly answered.

"Ummm....uhhh.." She started. 'Your eyes are umm...so cutee" She shyly stammered.

Sungmin just ignored her and spoke to the group of pretty girls who liked him.

"KYAAA~~" a girl hugged Leeteuk. "OPPA!! You are sooo handsome~~" She fangirled and squeezed Leeteuk really tight.

"Yah! Don't kill my husband" another fangirl said, pulling the one who was hugging Leeteuk.

Once he was released Leeteuk jusrt settled the girls down and reminded that there was plenty of him to go around.

"Oh hi pretty lady." Donghae flirted with some hot chick.

"Hi Donghae." the girl blushed.

"Your eyes are so pretty" He said looking in her eyes.

She was squeeling inside.

"Too bad your not my type." he turned to another fangirl.

 

The girls came in in shock to see like all the girls crowded around one place.

Curious, they went to go see what the big deal was.

"Excuse me." taeyeon went to a fangirl with black straight hair with a tight blue tank top. "What is this crowd for?"

"Oh you must be new here." The fangirl responded. "We are trying to get to the 4 HOTTEST boys ever!!"

"Umm ok?" Taeyeon replied and told the other three puzzled g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter