− moonbeam.

An Angel Feather.

 

Chanyeol woke in a sweat, his body shuddering and his bones being rattled by the nightmare that had plagued his mind tonight. He pulled his long legs over the edge of the bed with a sigh, his back arching up as he leaned against his knees. With a low groan, he stood again before stretching his arms high over his head.

"Yeol?" The angel looked up with a narrow of his eyes against the phone light that was shined into his face. "Sehun.. what the are you doing up?" The youngest angel laughed as he crawled onto the bed, pushing his palms flat against the smooth skin of Chanyeol's back. "I could ask the same of you.. did you have another nightmare?" Chanyeol stood away from the touches, swatting annoyedly at his hands. "I have nightmares all the time. They aren't anything new."

Sehun rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "How long do you plan on avoiding the fact that you are sick, ? Me and Kai aren't even experienced and we know sick when we see it... You should go to the ar--" The elder growled, his eyes flashed a silver blue in warning and he held his hands up in defense. "Alright, alright. I know how you feel about the archangels. But being sick isn't normal. You've been an angel for hundreds and hundreds of years and not once have you had something like this."

Chanyeol shrugged and looked over at the clock before he looked up at the window. "The sun is waking up soon, you should at least get some sleep." The navy-winged angel frowned, standing again with a sigh. "If you won't tell me, Anthony. At least tell Kai. You owe it to him." And with one last stern nod of his head, he left the room. Allowing the darkness to completely surround him before he sat back down on the bed. A grunt escaping his lips. 

The angel's brows furrowed before he sat up again. He snatched his phone from the bedside table and pulled up his contacts list. Chanyeol scrolled through the numbers before he reached the one he actually wanted.. pressing dial with a heavy sigh.

After a few rings, he heard a raspy voice on the other line speak.

"This is Wu Yifan.." 

"Yifan? Your name is Yifan--?" 

He heard a bit of shuffling before a cough and a chuckle echoed from the phone.

"Angel? You actually called me. You gotta be somethin' else because I don't know anyone that calls at six in the morning." Chanyeol grinned and rolled his eyes, rolling over onto his back. "Well, Yifan. I got lonely and you were the only one who I figured would be dumb enough to answer his phone this early in the morning."

"You know me for two minutes and you already have a full profile on me.. what are you? A cop? Though, you should change Yifan to Wufan. I dunno, I like Wufan better."

He snorted before he hummed. "Alright, Wufan. And wrong, actually I was kidding. I actually just don't like anyone else that's in my contacts. So I called you." The writer laughed again, "I'm honored to be the one contact that you actually don't fully hate." 

"Now now, I never said I didn't hate you."

Another laugh crackled over the phone before a deep silence fell over the two.

"Chanyeol.." The angel hummed his response. "You interest me. You're the kind of person you'd read about in a book. I don't really know why, but I was wondering if I could write about you.. but you know, you'd have to give away information about yourself.. right?" He grunted, "Yeah." Wufan smiled on his side before he cleared his throat and spoke again, "Good.. um.. how about we go out. You can take me somewhere and we can talk. Deal?" 

Chanyeol clutched the phone tighter as he debated, the silence started to tense. Then he spoke in a hushed tone,

"Deal."

--

I know this is suuuper short but I was sitting and staring at it for so long trying to figure out how to write what I wanted and somehow they just kind of did what they wanted to. Though, like I said, I promise to be more active and writing longer chapters ^ ^ 

Comments and subscribers = faster updates!