Chapter 2

Look Carefully! Before you love

[Part 3]

Next day:

‘Phach!’ Suzy slapped Jungshin among her energy.

“You made me hopeless.. You asked me to wait yesterday but you didn’t come.. you know I have waited for you till midnight.” Suzy cried and ran out.

“Zy! Please listen to me…” Jungshin began to run after Suzy but he stopped since that lady appeared in front of him again. She is Ham Eunjung, and she was stringing her head with the big tree.

“Life is no meaning.. Life is…” she began to kill herself.

“What the heck! Is she going to kill herself again?” Jungshin ignored Suzy and ran to stop Eunjung back.

“Hey! Calm down..” he pulled Eunjung from that string

“Don’t help me.. I want to see my boyfriend… haaa…” Eunjung cried loudly.

“As I thought… It’s really silliness..” Myungsoo walked pass that way and saw Eunjung’s act. He had known Eunjung’s plan since he was a clever man. She was trying to break Jungshin and Suzy.

……………………….

“How are you maknae? I heard that she was angry you much since you didn’t follow her.. why are you being like this?” Yonghwa asked Jungshin while they were eating lunch together in the school area.

“Because of someone.. aigoo… I will go to beg Suzy later..” Jungshin said as he was eating the rice box quickly.

“What are you so fast?” Minhyuk looked at Jungshin surprisingly.

“I’m going to see her..” Jungshin smiled and ran to Suzy’s class. But he hadn’t come to her class yet, he stopped again as soon as he saw the lady who was planning to jump from the top of school’s roof.

“Live is pain.. Life is sadness… I don’t want to stay here anymore..” Eunjung cried.

“Yah! That girl makes me crazy now >.<” Jungshin ran passing Suzy’s class and pointed to the roof.

“Ham Eunjung!  >.< How stupid she is!” Myungsoo hit his head stressfully.

…………………..

Eunjung Pov:

This is the first day that Myungsoo came to see me. I was really happy that he had asked me to go out. We were at a dark place as river side. Myungsoo covered his coat gently on me and he sat with me.

“Why are you doing that?” Myungsoo looked away even he asked me.

“Do what?”

“Don’t act! I just said when I was drunk. Even I’m hurt, but I don’t want you hurt someone who I love either. Just stop it..” Myungsoo said softly.

“Oppa….” I looked at him pitifully. He really loves Suzy so much. T^T I can’t calm to see the man I love hurt also. So I will try the best to take Jungshin away and you can begin with Suzy..

“I’m sorry.. but..” Myungsoo said shakily.

“You no need to say it out.. I know your feeling.. one day your love would be success.. Don’t worry! ” I told him and then ran out quickly before he breaks my plan.

“Ham Eunjung! Hey…” Myungsoo yelled

“Just wait for your Suzy.. ehhhh… Oppa fighting ^O^”

………………………..

Unknown Pov

Jungshin ran out quickly at the night time after he got a message from Suzy. She had asked him to break because he had ignored her.

“Suzy.. Don’t go… Suzy…” Jungshin held his phone tightly as he was running to Suzy’s home.

“Kang Sungje ! Hooooo…” the lady who cried at the road side awaked Jungshin again. She’s Ham Eunjung and she planned to run across to the high way.

“That girl! >O< She should die as her wish.. I’m tired so much..” Jungshin wanted to ignore and ran out but suddenly he changed his mind again. He still chose that pity girl, Ham Eunjung.

……………………….

[Part 4]

~ Hey I heard that Suzy and Jungshin break up.

~ Really? Why?

~ Because Jungshin always ignores her…

~ How come it happened? Since Jungshin cared her so much

~ I don’t know either but now Suzy is leaving Korea to study USA.

~ Aha…

~ It’s right. It’s Suzy’s parents’ purpose. They used to ask her go to USA many times but Suzy has rejected since she was with Jungshin.

The conversation between two girls, made a tall man smile again. It was Myungsoo. He walked passing those girls proudly. While Myungsoo was smiling, Eunjung’s face showed about her sadness. She looked at Myungsoo hardly and walked to him.

“I’m sorry oppa..” she said softly.

“Why are you sorry? All things you have done for me.. I should thank you..” he said

“Because Suzy left Korea. I thought she would return to you but she just left Korea… haaa…” Eunjung cried out.

“It’s okay… Don’t be sad.. I am alright.. Thank you for your everything..” Myungsoo hugged Eunjung at the first time.

……………………

A month later

“Come on.. we have assignment again…” Jiyeon sat near Jungshin in the library while they were doing school works together.

“But tonight I have to study part time.. Sorry.. ” Jungshin drew his sign on Jiyeon’s hand.

“Bad guy! Awww…” Jiyeon slapped Jungshin’s hand happily.

“…………”

“Oppa?” Eunjung came to sit near Myungsoo while he was showing his sadness.

“Eh? Why are you here?” Myungsoo looked at Eunjung surprisingly.

“You look so sad.. What’s wrong with you? o.O” Eunjung asked

“…………….” Myungsoo said nothing and he just pointed to Jiyeon and Jungshin’s happiness.

“Ha? You love Jiyeon right? Aigoo Lee Jungshin again +_= Don’t worry oppa! I will help you..” Eunjung fast walked to them.

“Eh eh.. this girl…” Myungsoo slapped his forehead tiredly.

…………………..

“Kang Sungje…” Eunjung walked to Jungshin with her tear.

“You again.. O.O” Jungshin shocked.

“Who is she?” Jiyeon asked

“I am his girlfriend.. and who are you?” Eunjung yelled at Jiyeon.

“Hey this woman.. since when you are my girlfriend? ” Jungshin

“Why did you do that to me? We were betraying Suzy together.. you told me that after you break with Suzy you will take me..” Eunjung said with her tear.

“I thought you was single..” Jiyeon looked at Jungshin angrily.

“It’s not like that..” Jungshin

“You fooled me.. yah… I thought your breaking with Suzy, it caused from Suzy’s character. But in fact you…” Jiyeon slapped Jungshin’s face suddenly and ran out.

“Hey! Park Jiyeon….” Jungshin yelled out.

“Bye Bye… :P ” Eunjung waved her hand and began to run.

“You can’t run yah!” Jungshin faster caught her shirt tightly.

“Get me off.. aii… this is library… Hey..” Eunjung tried to move out.

“Just explain me all what you did. That why I felt strange about you.. You have planned to break me and Suzy.. And now Jiyeon.. What your purpose is…!” Jungshin yelled.

“Because….” Eunjung looked at Myungsoo a bit and breathed tiredly.

“Because what? Don’t you like me…?” Jungshin looked at Eunjung.

“Yes, because I like you and I hate all girls who are close to you…”

“Ha??” Jungshin

“Just go out with me… or you will not find girlfriend anymore…”

“What..?”

 

 

To Be Continue...