Chapter 1

Look Carefully! Before you love

Look Carefully! Before you love

[Short story meaningful]

[Part 1]

“Kim Myungsoo!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwww……”

“L oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”

“Sarang hae my future husband~ awwww………” some noise in front the school was made from among of female students who were waiting for a black glasses man who came out from the car, Infinite Myungsoo. He walked in to the school very proudly with his handsome appearance and it made those stupid pigs yelled out loudly.

“Myungsoo… Myungsoo… he smiled to me awwwwwww…..” Eunjung, who was a girl among them yelled happily and then she fell down suddenly because of Myungsoo’s charming.

Myungsoo smiled with his charming and walked in to the school but his smile disappeared since he saw a couple who was walking across him. They were, Lee Jungshin and Bae Suzy. Jungshin is maknae of CN Blue which was a swimming club and Suzy was Jungshin’s lovely girlfriend. They were always sweet together, everywhere and every time. Myungsoo did not like that image since someone who he loved walked with another. This sadness couldn’t escape from Eunjung, who was looking at him for a long time.

“In fact, he loves Bae Suzy. That why he is still single to wait for her.. oh my god.. Oppa… How sad you are!” Eunjung hugged her little Rilakuma and cried out.

…………..

Eunjung Pov:

I had met Myungsoo for over a year since I came in this school the first time. He had looked soft but charming. He had never talked to other women at all. Day by day, Myungsoo always stayed with s, Infinite group. I am his honest fan as I always searched about his news. I knew he loved Suzy of Miss A but unluckily, she was Jungshin’s girlfriend. Thus, Myungsoo was always alone. Sometimes, I saw he was looking at Jungshin and Suzy secretly. I saw he cried softly and wiped his tear alone. I really wanted to run to hug and comfort him so much. But I couldn’t do that. He had never interested in other girls beside Bae Suzy.

Today was a day which I had followed Myungsoo again. After class, he broke from Infinite and came out alone. Of course, I saw he was looking at Jungshin and Suzy sadly while they were going out together. Myungsoo walked like the dead body, of course, his soul wasn’t in his body anymore.

“Why? Why??” he cried and drank alcohol alone with his sadness.

I couldn’t calm down and see his weakness anymore.. my poor Myungsoo… T^T

“Drinking is not a good way to solve the problem..” I took his glass away.

“It’s none of your business..” he yelled at me with his red face.

“I know you love someone who’s already had couple.. why do you mistreat yourself like this?” I looked at him.

“You don’t know my mind… I can’t live without seeing…. Ahhhh….” Myungsoo shaked his hair crazily

“Oppa! Don’t do that… Heu….” I cried out.

“Leave… I feel so stressful…” he yelled loudly.

“What should I do? How can I make you happy?” I looked at him.

“Break them! Break them….” Myungsoo yelled crazily. “I hate the way they laugh together, I hate the way the smile, I hate the way they hold their hands.. I hate all… I hate them… I don’t want to see that image…. I really hate…” Myungsoo cried out.

“Will you be happy after they break?” I looked at him softly.

…………………………………

[Part 2]

Unknown Pov:

“Suzy! Today I have to practice with CN Blue.. I can’t go home with you…” Jungshin ran to his girlfriend after class.

“Okay, I can wait you at Ice cream shop in front of our school..” Suzy smiled.

“Aiyo my love is so cute..” Jungshin kissed Suzy’s cheek before he left away. They didn’t know that someone was looking at them secretly.

………………………….

Suzy was sitting alone in the ice cream shop as she smiled with her phone. She viewed her photos with Jungshin sweetly. Suddenly someone came and sat on the chair in front of her, of course Kim Myungsoo.

“It’s you?” Myungsoo looked at Suzy surprisingly

“Haaa..?” Suzy looked at him wonderingly.

“I’m sorry, I might be confuse.. someone asked me to be here.. and this table but…” Myungsoo checked Eunjung’s message again. It was real, Eunjung had asked him to come here but why was Suzy here too?

Suddenly Myungsoo got another message from Eunjung and he checked it quickly.

[I make a chance for you already… Fighting….]

“What??? O.O” Myungsoo awaked suddenly. In fact, she had planned him to meet Suzy.

…………………………….

“We have to change this step okay?? Well.. take a rest and do it on tomorrow…” Yonghwa who went out from the pool first,told s after they had practiced swimming for a long time. Jungshin moved out from the water with his y body. Luckily, there were only CN Blue here, if there were some girls, they might jump to hug CNb Blue’s bodies crazily.

“Will you go to see your girl?” Minhyuk laughed and looked at Jungshin.

“She might be waiting for me angrily haha…” Jungshin said while he was dressing his clothes..

“What the heck she is doing!” Yonghwa yelled and pointed to a lady who was standing in front of the pool. She looked soft and pale. She began to jump in to the pool.

“I have no reason to live anymore…” Eunjung cried out before she jumped in to the pool.

“Wae? Does she think our pool is a place for doing murder?” Minhyuk yelled loudly.

Brov~ Jungshin jumped in to the pool again and dove to get that girl in a hurry.

…………………..

“Even animal also wants to live, why were you doing that?” Jungshin looked at Eunjung who was crying with a big coat that Yonghwa gave to her.

“I have no reason to live hik hik…. T^T After my boyfriend died, I really miss him so bad.. I can’t live without him.. I really want to meet him so much…” she wiped her tear hardly.

“Don’t do that, if he knew you are weak like that, he must be upset…” Jungshin tried to comfort her.

“When I see your face, I’m really hurt.. hok hok…” Eunjung cried again.

“Why? =_=” Jungshin

“Your face is alike to him.. awww…. >.<” Eunjung cried hardly.

“Ha?? :O ” Jungshin shocked.

“It’s your fate to be alike with her ghost boyfriend…” Minhyuk looked at Jungshin pitifully.

~ Ting Ting… (Suzy’s calling..) Jungshin looked at his phone quickly.

“Oh no.. I forget Suzy…” Jungshin stood up.

“Kang Sung Je… Don’t leave me…. Awwwwwww….” Eunjung suddenly hugged Jungshin.

“Hey… I’m not….. Aiyo this girl… What should I do with Suzy??? >o<” Jungshin hit his forehead tiredly.

“You should look after her.. I think her brain is not alright.. I can call to tell Suzy that you have more class with me…” Yonghwa hit his maknae’s shoulder and then he went out with his call.

~ Myungsoo must be happy with her~  Eunjung thought and smiled to herself.

For Myung’s happiness, she tried to break Jungshin and Suzy and this was just a beginning of her plan. 

 

 

 

To Be Continue.....