1st chapter

i will find you again.....

I was young when I saw her. She was so cute and pretty. Everyday I would go to the bus stop to see her but we never spoke. I was too shy to approach her. Her name was sandara park. She seemed kind and caring. She was innocent and had skin as white as snow.  One day I decided to talk to her I took a deep breath, my  heart was racing. I sat by her she we bowed to each other and it was silent. What do I do? What do I say? I thought. i tried to say something but nothing came out. She giggled. I’m just be looking so stupid right now.

 “anyeonghaseyo sandara park imnida” she said softly.

What? She spoke to me. Ahhhh!!! He thought. oh right I have to introduce myself.

“anyeonghaseyo chanyeol park imnida” I said with a squeaky voice. I quickly covered my face in embarrassment.

                                                                                                                                               

Sandarac POV~

he was a cute little boy. I’ve seen him everyday but I never knew he was like this. His squeaky little voice just keep making me giggle. Oh how cute he was.

“So where are you going chanyeol sshi?” I said.

“Mwo? Oh I’m going to go school. I’ve been trying to learn how to be a rapper.” He said trying to act cool

“Oh really maybe you can show me your skill next, well I have to go bye”

“Oh really? Goodbye dara sshi”

“Oh call me dara noona”

Oh ok annyeong

Annyeong.

 

Chanyeol POV~

Ahhhh I talked to her I really did it…. As she left I began jumping up and down. I went to school with a huge smile on my face. It never went away for the rest of the day. People thought I was crazy but who cares I talked to my goddess. My best friend baekhyun tried to calm me down but nothing could stop me from being so happy.

“Ya chanyeol ah please stop smiling people are staring” he whispered in my ear.

As you know I didn’t listen. I just kept smiling. I began to tell him everything.  He started to understand and as well jumped in joy for me.

 

No ones POV~

After that day dara and chanyeol kept in touch. They always met up and hanged out. Many people see them together saying what a cute couple but as you know they are not, chanyeol just loved hearing that. He never stopped smiling. he was given the nickname happy virus.  One day chanyeol was going to confesses.  If he didn’t do  it soon she would be taken away from him. That day he waited for her at the bus stop but she never came. Instead there was a note on the bench. He picked it up. It said:

To chanyeol

From dara

Anyeonghaseyo chanyeol ah. I’m very sorry but you won’t be seeing me anymore. I really love our time together and I’m really going to miss it but I hope you understand. I’m following my dream and being a singer. we she’ll see each other again someday. I was hoping to confess soon but there was no time. You know I’ll miss you, Chanyeol ah I love you.

  • Dara noona

 

Chanyeol begins to cry and cry.  “da..ra.. I love you too. I will become a great rapper and find you”

He knows they’re bound to cross paths again one day.  When that day come’s he’ll be ready to confront her and confess his love but for now he must train and become great.

 

 

 

SORRY FOR THE BAD STORY… I JUST WANTED TO TRY WRITE A SHORT ONE SHOT. I KNOW IT’S HORRIBLE SO PLEASE COMMENT.

 

IF YOU WANT SEQUEL I'LL TRY MY BEST