Perfect

Stalkers, Fanboys and Romantics

Perfect

“YAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“ARRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Clearly two people had diverging opinions on a matter.

When the librarian announced to a nearly deserted library that the school was snowed in, people had varying emotions.

Old Ms. Havisham  [That is not her name you jackass!] seems to be quite discontented, slamming the door as she leaves, grumbling about the heat in the staff room and something along the lines of she didn’t get paid enough for this .

Baekhyun agrees with her. She had to kick him and Kyungsoo out more often than not and there was that one time that she walked in on Kyungsoo banging Baekhyun’s head against the stacks in the fifth row.

She screeched something about irreplaceable manuscripts. It smelled like -dust and no one gives a - to Baekhyun but according to Kyungsoo he was an uncultured ignorant , so maybe he was not the best authority on the matter.

By the time Ms. Havisham ----Her name is  Lee Minjung, you ! – leaves, the library is all but deserted.

No one really stays back on a Thursday night.

By then the poor ers have realised that school will always kick their asses and they are fooling themselves in thinking otherwise or maybe they were all smart enough to realise that the snow was too heavy and they should head home.

Baekhyun is proud to announce that he was one of those smart souls. He was all ready to head home, but there was Kyungsoo, just sitting there being an angel from the heaven giving Baekhyun dirty thoughts.

Poor sap was asleep on a desk and how could Baekhyun just leave the man he would marry all alone in the library?

Who was the stop someone like Baekhyun from coming in and grabbing his as Baekhyun himself did a month ago, which resulted in Baekhyun’s face being grounded into the carpeted floor before Suho broke up that little fun affair. Baekhyun had carpet burns for the rest of the week, but damn did he enjoy that three seconds of heaven.

There was no way he could leave his beloved all by his lonesome.

And if he got to careful observe Kyungsoo’s precious features then so was to say he was wrong?

[Stop ing staring at me you creep!]

All things considered Baekhyun thought he was being the perfect gentleman in the matter, sitting beside Kyungsoo and carefully counting the strands of his hair, brushing them back now and then and he was quite proud to admit that he resisted the urge to taste those sweet heart shaped lips.

He had never been that brazen and maybe that was the one thing he wanted to truly be reciprocated.

Kyungsoo eyes him with horrid distrust and a measure of distaste that Baekhyun deludes himself into thinking is affection, grinning like a loon, which only makes Kyungsoo step further away, doing nothing to ease the small man’s mind.

Baekhyun smiles even wider. Being friendly is good. Kyungsoo needs him to protect him.

And keep him warm…with his body………..and with no clothes.

Kyungsoo may be right to stay away from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun hovers nearby as Kyungsoo makes a few frantic calls, becoming more and more frustrated each time the signal drops.  He eventually manages to get a call out to Suho. Baekhyun fake barfs in the background all of which Kyungsoo is too flustered to react to. On a normal day he would have been kicked on the shins already.

Kyungsoo is frantic on the phone. Baekhyun stops his monkey play for a second and looks on with concern.

“Hyung!!” Kyungsoo seems as if he will cry.

“Hyung I can’t stay here” Kyungsoo protest in worry, looking around, steps leading him to the large glass planes of the window.

Baekhyun treks behind, because quite frankly what else is here to do but stay beside his One True Love?

Kyungsoo looks outside and gulps. He nods along to whatever is being said and then he breathes.

“Hyung…I can’t stay here…Hyung” Kyungsoo wilts as he stares at the endless snow.

“I’m alone” Kyungsoo answers distractedly, peering downwards and across the way. All the paths are blocked and maybe it would have been pretty if it wasn’t so terrifying.

“Hey!” Baekhyun protests.

He was most certainly there and a little acknowledgement would have been nice.

Kyungsoo ignores him as to be expected.

“Hyung” Kyungsoo whimpers, clearly not liking what is being said.

By then Baekhyun stands beside him peering down at the white paths. It’s pristine and clean and Baekhyun thinks it was nearly romantic. If only Kyungsoo would stop being such an idiot and hold his hands or his .

Baekhyun reaches for his hand to comfort him but Kyungsoo’s eyes are wide and he is mumbling into the phone.

Baekhyun is just about to go find out if Ms. Havisham [aka Minjung] had any of that old wedding cake or better yet a bag of cookies to stuff his face with when the power goes out.

Kyungsoo screams like a . Baekhyun wants to laugh but it’s too pitiful.

“Hyung…hyung—so dark…Hyung please” Kyungsoo clutches the phone for life and presses himself against the glass.

Baekhyun is clearly missing some fact, which is shocking cuz he has stalked……  followed….loved? Kyungsoo for a long time and knows pretty much there is all to know.

He doesn’t expect the first tremor that racks through Kyungsoo and by then Baekhyun figured he could take the punch to the gut when Kyungsoo recovered to be able to comfort him.

He approaches him carefully, but is quick to wrap his arms around him. Kyungsoo releases a strangled scream, and is suddenly exactly as small as he ought to be, Suho yelling into the phone.

“Shut up. He’s okay” Baekhyun says when he snatches the phone.

Kyungsoo is too busy trying to breath to chastise him for yelling at his precious “Hyung” but he does step on his foot.

After the torture that Baekhyun endures for the sake of his love, there is nothing he can’t handle.

“Baekhyun is that you?” Suho asks stupidly.

Everything Suho does is stupid to Baekhyun, though he will never say that out loud.

If Sehun hears him he might as well be dead, hell bent on protecting his precious angel… but still…..stupid.

“Who else would it be?” Baekhyun shakes his head.

Does anyone else –stalk—love Kyungsoo? Cuz if they do, he needed to know as soon as possible.

Everyone had better know that Kyungsoo was his.………….eventually.

“Is he okay?” Suho asks instead, ignoring Baekhyun’s ridiculous comment.

The bastard never had a good understanding of time and place.

He tried to confess at a urinal once.

It did not go well safe to say.

“I don’t know” Baekhyun said honestly.

He really couldn’t tell. This was a Kyungsoo that he didn’t know well. This was a Kyungsoo that actually allowed himself to have Baekhyun hold on to him, one that was currently wide eyed and whimpering, clutching onto the hand that Baekhyun had around his waist for dear life.

The Kyungsoo he knew was the sort that would have kneed him in the groin for touching him by now.

Baekhyun was genuinely concerned.

“Look…..he doesn’t like the dark too much and doesn’t like to be by himself” Suho confessed heavily and Baekhyun could just tell that Suho really did not want to tell him that. It was like he was betraying a secret under duress and Baekhyun hated the fact that Suho was the one that knew more than the hesitancy that he had in telling him.

Baekhyun supposed he really did have a lot to learn about Kyungsoo.

Other than how good he was at giving a .

Really…….time and place had no meaning to Byun Baekhyun.

“Take care of him please……just until I can get there” Suho pleads helplessly and Baekhyun scowls.

Like the he needs Suho to tell him to take care of the person he was going to marry on a beach at sunset in loose flowing shirts and none of his idiot friends in attendance and especially not Suho, that stuck up , and maybe they would honeymoon in Hawaii and they would live in a three bedroom house and Kyungsoo would cook him breakfast and he would grab his and they would on counter tops and be sickeningly sweet and gay like Kris and Luhan and wear matching couple ----

So yeah…..Baekhyun had thought about this.

A LOT.

“I can handle it” Baekhyun says plainly.

Kyungsoo has slips from his grip and was now sitting on the floor. His back pressed to the window panes and his knees up to his chest, head buried in his arms, taking deep breathes.

He was trying his best to deal clearly.

Baekhyun would deny even in his grave that all he could think then was how adorable Kyungsoo was and how much he wanted to protect him.

He would tell people later that he considered molesting him.

“Just don’t be an alright?” Suho instructs.

Suho thinks it’s a necessity. Baekhyun thinks Suho is a . So what.

“ off” Baekhyun says and ends the call.

“Don’t talk to him like that ” Kyungsoo hisses from the floor.

How terribly non-threatening it is when he is practically shivering. He grabs on to Baekhyun’s shin though and Baekhyun scowls.

Even when he is mid panic, Suho comes first.

Baekhyun wants to glare at him, but stares at him dreamily instead. Kyungsoo is so cute.

Kyungsoo scoffs and looks away, releasing his would be punishing grip to cuddle himself.

Damn it’s colder now.

Baekhyun stands awkwardly only for a second, but then he is sliding in the spot next to Kyungsoo and brazenly wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

Kyungsoo gives him a look of distaste but then the pipe line creaks and Kyungsoo is nearly on his lap, grabbing onto his neck.

“You laugh and I will slit your throat” Kyungsoo threatens and somehow he is menacing despite the fact that he is clinging to Baekhyun, who by then is just grinning at him like the messed up psychopath that he actually is.

Kyungsoo sighs pitifully and tries to remove himself, but it’s so ing dark and the place creeps him out more than Baekhyun does. He tries to be brave though but the stupid pipe lines are starting to freeze and it’s creaking. For the sums they pay in tuition, one would think the stupid school board could pay enough to have the lines redone or at least they could warn students that the snow would be that heavy.

Why the hell did he have to fall asleep? And be stuck with Byun Baekhyun of all people?

He settles himself within Baekhyun’s hold out of necessity. Might as well let the freak be useful.

“Tell anyone about this and I will break your nose” Kyungsoo warns.

“Why would I ever share our little escapade?” Baekhyun asks with a guilty grin.

For a million reasons of course.

He couldn’t wait to go and tell Sehun that Baekhyun had snuggled with him and let him grab his and maybe they face and had ?

He didn’t know how much Sehun would buy though.

“I will dislocate your jaw, so don’t even think about it” Kyungsoo eyes him seriously.

Baekhyun hisses under his breath and complains that Kyungsoo ruins his fun.

If Kyungsoo smiles because it’s just that little bit cute, that is his business.

“Are you really afraid of the dark?” Baekhyun asks conversationally.

It’s nice now he must admit. Kyungsoo is leaning against his arm though he now takes a more independent position. Kyungsoo tries for distance but Baekhyun will have none of that of course.

The place is dead quiet and it’s cold, so he is glad for the warmth.

“Sorta” Kyungsoo admits with a heavy sigh and Baekhyun attempts to hug him comfortingly.

Poke.

“Awwww”

“My eye!!!”

“Watch it!”

Kyungsoo warns as Baekhyun grips his eyes. Kyungsoo was a sick bastard.

Baekhyun loved him more if that was possible.

“I’m serious. You tell anyone about this and I will break your face” Kyungsoo warns, as he cuddles into Baekhyun’s side.

Baekhyun wants to point out the action, but he has a spark of good sense for a change and just lets the moment be. Kyungsoo is small against his chest, but his grip is tight. His hair smells like wild flowers and Baekhyun just wishes he could get close enough to smell his skin.

Kyungsoo reaches for his hands and Baekhyun yelps.

“Shut up!” Kyungsoo grumbles sleepily.

He deliberately holds onto Baekhyun’s hand. His are frigid of course.

Baekhyun thinks he may be being used. Baekhyun likes the idea enormously.

“You know it will be a lot warmer if we were engaged in physical activity……”

Baekhyun was just putting that out there.

Kyungsoo grounds an elbow on his crotch. Baekhyun refuses to cry.

“Not in this lifetime” Kyungsoo hums sweetly as if he didn’t just damage their chances of Baekhyun fathering their children.

Baekhyun wipes a tear from his eyes, but a man must be strong for his love.

Kyungsoo falls asleep a few minutes later, Baekhyun holds him close.

Kyungsoo being a wuss was the best thing that ever happened to Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo punching him in the face for grabbing his ten minutes later was not so good.

Suho carefully extracting Kyungsoo from his grip at 5 o’ clock in the morning when the paths were cleared, was a bit bittersweet.

[Baekhyun could truthfully claim that holding Kyungsoo as they shared warmth and slept was probably the best thing that ever happened in his life--------except he was too dumb to actually say something meaningful]

Telling Sehun that it was rough that caused the hairline fracture to his nose was neither here nor there.

The fact that Kyungsoo was afraid of the dark and trusted him to take care of him was something that he kept to himself.

That was perfect.

A/N: Yes, it's cliche, but that is sort of the point. I am new to writing EXO, so I hope this is okay. Let me know. ---Violent Baeksoo!! ♥♥