Anything You Want

Stalkers, Fanboys and Romantics

Anything You Want

Yixing’s feels a little insulted honestly.

He has two fingers up Jongdae’s , one on his and his tongue down his throat and yet somehow or the other Jongdae still seems to be distracted.

What the ?

He knows that some people have out of body experiences during , but despite how mind-blowingly awesome, him and his dancer hips were [quoting Jongdae directly on that one], Jongdae was not really the sort to wish to view it from a third party perspective, except that time he was really into roleplaying as a director and insisted on taping all of their exploits.

They had a really had time explaining why they had installed a camera in Luhan’s bedroom.

Somehow it was easier to tell Luhan that they were selling dirty pictures of him to the student body and his fangirls than it was to admit that he and Jongdae had been ing on his bed again.

The last time Luhan had caught them, Yixing barely escaped with his balls intact, even though he had insisted quite continuously that it was all Jongdae’s idea.

Everything is always Jongdae’s idea.

Everything!

Ironically, Luhan didn’t care that they were ed up creeps invading his privacy, only instructing them to edit them to make his look fuller [ ‘since it was practically non-existent?’ –this Yixing was thankfully not dumb enough to say ] and if Kris was there in all his glory too, sell those at a higher price, since Kris and ‘yong’ were certainly worth more than those thirsty erts could ever imagine.

Yixing was a little scared of Luhan thereafter.

All things considered, Yixing was plainly concerned that his normally perpetually boyfriend, who had the lungs of a tenor and was always willing to show off his very extensive vocal range when Yixing gets his hands or better yet, his at work, just was not all there.

Right then, Jongdae is quiet as a mouse and seemingly uninterested in the entire proceedings.

This just wasn’t right!

“What’s wrong Baby?” Yixing questions, as he extracted his tongue from Jongdae’s mouth, wanting to hear his squeal as he jerked him particularly hard, in that delicious way that he knew he liked it.

God, how he loved Jongdae’s voice.

Instead all he got was a weak groan and Jongdae aimlessly kissing at him, not even caring that he was missing his lips and kissing somewhere near his eyes.

“Nothing” Jongdae breaths a little harshly when Yixing, not pleased by Jongdae’s lack of response to his skilful hands, feeling a little out of sorts even as he continued his ministrations, curls his fingers just so, grinning he touched that spot.

Grin made even wider when Jongdae moans, loud and beautifully and finally, Yixing ego is being lifted off the floor where it was being trampled on by his less than enthusiastic boyfriend.

Seriously, Jongdae and unenthusiastic were two things that Yixing was sure would never find itself in a sentence, especially not with his hands on Jongdae’s length and his hand touching him there.

And Yixing was sure he was on the mark. With the sort of experience he had, he knew Jongdae’s body better than he knew his own at this point to be frank.

He knew every mark, every blemish, every beauty and each and every point that once touched or mildly caress could have Jongdae and thrashing in pleasure.

It was just so very baffling.

He would have contemplated this further if it were not for the fact that Jongdae had thrown his head back and bared his glorious throat, already marked sufficiently for the day, blotched red and gorgeous and Yixing is much too distracted with the perfection of his boyfriend to consider it further, especially when Jongdae has once again found some vigour.

He finally seems to be getting into it once again, leaning forward to stick his tongue in Yixing’s mouth, always more skilled than Yixing in that area, not that Yixing really minded that much, once his little Chen Chen was happy.

He was happy wasn’t he?

All things considered he was still rather unresponsive.

Yixing really has never had to deal with something like that.

 He could still remember their first time. The first day he had met Jongdae funnily enough. The precious little baby had dragged him into the closest empty classroom he could find before Yixing could even get through all the introductions and had proceeded to molest him.

That was the first time in Yixing’s life that he had ever done something like that, but at the time, with Jongdae looking at him with those eyes, he would have promised him his soul.

He gave him his heart instead, and well, his body, since Jongdae seemed to like it a lot and he just really liked Jongdae and wanted him to be happy.

Jongdae was usually very happy when they ed.

It didn’t seem to be that way today though, especially when his mind seemed to drift once more, not to that mindless blubbering mess that Yixing was accustomed to now, instead just lost, his eyes glazed, not the blissed out way he often saw them, just plainly distracted.

Yixing was lost.

He had to do something.

 Was his baby uncomfortable? Did he want to talk to him? Would he even talk to him even if he asked? Talking wasn’t Jongdae’s strong suit, even if he was an annoying chatterbox sometimes.

There just some things that wouldn’t past his lips.

Yixing, though knew that maybe this time some talking was necessary.

He pulls his fingers away, which managed to get Jongdae’s attention, feeling suddenly empty.

“Chen Chen, what’s wrong?” Yixing asks diligently, giving Jongdae those goddamn eyes, the ones that pried trust from him and made his mind turn to mush.

Jongdae groans before he leans forward and captures Yixing’s lips in a kiss.

Jongdae didn’t like talking.

He did like a lot though.

With that in mind, he is ninja like with the speed at which he pushes Yixing. The gorgeous man lying flat on his back, face twisted in worry and concern and Jongdae is so in love it hurts deep within him.

What doesn’t hurt is the gradual way in which he sinks himself down onto Yixing, easily impaling himself, face twisting from the new fuller feeling…..deep within him as well.

“Wait-“ Yixing tries to impede him, making Jongdae smile wryly.

Yixing was always the sort that worried about adequate preparation and so on. Jongdae didn’t really know how to explain to him that after the eight times they had ed for the day, he was pretty well stretched.

He was pretty sure they were both perpetually well stretched actually.

Jongdae didn’t shut him up verbally, instead just letting himself fall, properly impaled and nearly instantaneously rolling his hips. Whatever words Yixing wanted to say, certainly gone from his mind.

Jongdae had always found ing a good way to change a conversation.

He smirks at the thought, adding mentally, that it certainly beats the other ways to divert a thought, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of Yixing inside him…….or really just the way he looks beneath him, the way his eyebrows knit and the sweat beads and the way he bites his lips to stay focused and unmoving, letting Jongdae decide when he wanted to get on with it.

He really loved the hands that gripped his waist as well, strong and true and Jongdae hopes that they bruise, though that is unlikely.

Yixing was always infinitely gentle.

In fact he was so gentle that he cried after that one time Jongdae wanted to try and made Yixing spank him. He was so scared and worried when he saw the bruises that he had cried for an hour afterwards and had insisted on “healing” his wounds.

It was so cute, Jongdae nearly died from the sweetness of it all.

Jongdae looks at him and his chest aches.

All you guys do is

What would you know about anything else?

Jongdae shuts his eyes and pushes the words away, jerking forward to get the thought to leave.

“Jongdae ah…ahhhhhh….please… god!...hhhhhmmm….tell me what’s wrong” Yixing pleads earnestly, though it comes out in a rough groan, since Jongdae choose that very second to speed up, moving with some vigour now.

His efforts were certainly appreciated, but Yixing really needed to know what was wrong with his baby.

Jongdae moans lustily, and Yixing has to bite back a whimper at the sight of him, head thrown back and nails biting into Yixing’s skin, probably nothing more beautiful on earth.

Jongdae speeds up once more, jerking hard, but now he finally looks at Yixing, eyes soft and a little lost.

“What are we doing?” He asks and Yixing envies the way he can actually form words with Yixing buried deep inside him and busy ripping pleasure from Yixing’s bones.

“ing” Yixing says with a grunt.

It wasn’t the most articulate, but it was the truth.

He gets a wry dry laugh and claws dragged down his stomach for that remark. He retaliates by lifting upwards to grab Jongdae’s , leaving where Jongdae most likely wished to be touched alone for now, the sweaty slide on ripped skin, a freakishly good feeling.

“Is that all we do?” Jongdae asks, even as he follows the movement to choke Yixing on his tongue, hand reaching to wrap around himself, chasing after release now.

Yixing wants to answer, but right about then he can’t.

He only has one thing on his mind.

In an instant, bodies are flipped and there is a mad scramble for release, sweat and grind and heat and ing and hands and he can’t see or hear, just feel.

And he feels so goddamned much.

By the time he finds release, Jongdae is kittenish beneath him, mouthing at sweaty collarbones, even as the milky stickiness stains them both and holds them together. It’s a disgusting feeling, but Yixing craves closeness and Jongdae.

Just Jongdae.

He takes a minute to breathe, to get his mind back from the glorious haze it had wondered off too and let’s his weight squash Jongdae even as he pants against his shoulder.

“No? Maybe? We do have a lot” Yixing finally answers, even as Jongdae nibbles on his earlobes and makes his entire body tense.

Jongdae had a lot of stamina.

He says it’s the ginseng roots his mother sends him every month to help him study better.

Yixing wondered if Jongdae has ever told her that all he studied was Yixing’s body.

Probably not.

He didn’t need to study anyway. He was second in their year by some miraculous way.

Baekhyun had asked if he was blowing their teachers and Jongdae had flipped him off, before telling Kyungsoo that Baekhyun was the one that left that rose and poem in his locker….and the picture of his .

Kyungsoo was not pleased.

His baby was just a genius.

“Oh” Jongdae says and sounds entirely dissatisfied.

Yixing is genuinely worried now.

He pulls away, or at least lifts his head. Jongdae’s hand is on his already and he didn’t think he was minded to let him remove himself just yet.

“Chen Chen…what’s this about?”

He is earnest and sweet and beautiful and Jongdae was going to put a knife in Luhan’s throat for making him think about this .

Why couldn’t he just enjoy the ing? Now he had to think about feelings and all that crap.

He hated Luhan.

When the did that little fairy freak become a ing relationship expert anyway?

He was a messed up dating addict before he started dating the ed faced lamp post. Why was Jongdae even listening to that ?

Since Luhan seemed like he walked on ing clouds and had Kris wrapped around him like a protective mountain of tall, gorgeous and stupid, love sick and devoted and just in ing love.

He really hated Luhan!!

And he despised Yixing for making his chest ache and making him so ing attached to him.

Why did he have to so goddamn perfect?

Every goddamned thing about him, from his lopsided dimpled smile to the way he moved those freaking dancer hips.

Everything!!

WAILLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSS

“Luhan says…….he says we only ” Jongdae says as he looks away.

He can’t stand the way Yixing looks at him.

As if he can see his soul.

He probably did.

 It had to be the reason he stayed so long with him, other than the fact that he was a god in bed.

Really, he was.

You could ask anyone……….well….you could ask Yixing.

He was the only one that would really know the answer to that question anyway.

Yixing laughs.

“We are quite prolific admittedly” Yixing smiles.

That was a mild way of putting it really.

He gets a smile from Jongdae and his heart eases a little, but that troubled look in Jongdae’s eyes does not leave.

“Did that bother you?” Yixing pries, lifting the hand not breaking his weight to push sweaty bangs from Jongdae’s forehead, effectively forcing him to look at him.

“No…maybe…a little” Jongdae huffs, annoyed with himself.

Why the did he let that little fairy freak get under his skin? He was the evil mastermind, not Luhan. It was so ing annoying!!

After Luhan had dismissed his relationship advice to Baekhyun on the ground that – What would you know Jongdae? All you guys do is ” – he was sorta hurt honestly.

Luhan didn’t mean to be spiteful, he didn’t think.

It was just how he viewed their relationship.

How everyone seemed to view their relationship.

Jongdae couldn’t help but wonder if it was true. Admittedly, he and Yixing did have quite a lot.

Repeatedly for multiple hours, and thankfully, with multiple s. Just saying.

It would be sort of sad if there weren’t just as many s. Really.

He really liked with Yixing.

Like a lot.

He also really liked Yixing.

Loved Yixing.

He knew Yixing liked having with him. The hardness poking at him already was a clear indicator of that. It hadn’t even been ten minutes. They got hard before they even properly softened. Jongdae’s pride quite liked that.

He was a good .

Was that all he was though?

 Was that all their “relationship” was?

Yixing head tilted to the side and then he smiled.

And then Jongdae was kissed as if the world was going to end in a minute.

By the time he pulled away Jongdae was mindless.

“ I like having with you and kissing you and touching you and watching you sleep and listening to you breathe and holding your hand and playing games  with you and listening to you hum under your breath when you are studying and when you whine about failing gym and cooking you lunch and….. just being near you

Yixing says in the way only Yixing could.

Jongdae’s heart turns to mush and he gets harder than a rock.

Figures.

He was about there anyway.

“We can do other things if you like” Yixing adds further with a nod of his head, as if it was the simplest thing on earth and Jongdae laughs low in his throat.

“Nah” Jongdae says as he drags Yixing back towards him, hand tangling in soft tresses, just as the other s at Yixing’s .

“Let’s just . I like that” Jongdae grins, body tensing in anticipation once more.

“Okay” Yixing says with a shrug.

“Anything you want” hand at cheek, just as his tongue traces along Jongdae’s jawline.

They get on that right way.

*******

As Jongdae snuggles up to Yixing chest to sleep, he promises tomorrow they will try for fourteen times. Yixing laughs low in his throat and kisses Jongdae’s forehead and only says he is game, if that is what Jongdae wants. Jongdae smiles.

He only wants to be with Yixing.

………And, in his experience, ing was just the best way to spend their time together.

It really was.

 

A/N: So....I am not really good at writing these sort of things....and should probably avoid anything close to ....lol... I did promise Laychen though and here it is. I dunno what will be next but I am open to suggestions.