Kiss

Living With Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Enjoy reading!!    Don't forget to comment and subscribe.thank!!   -------------------------------------------------   After we arrived at the beach,The three of us including Chanyeol walking to the boat that we booked.We're going to a boat ride,Then we will fishing in the ocean.aww~ sound so excited ><   I was jumping up and down in excited on the boat.The air is very freash and cold.I put my arms in the air and closed my eyes smelling the fresh smell of the blue ocean.   "Are you in the titanic movie now??"Sehun was standing beside me said.   "Yeah~ I'm rose maybe?"I rolled my eyes and look at the very tall guy that ruined my feeling.   "So who is jack??" He asked and trying to fix his messy hair.the wind is really strong.   "It's Chanyeol-shhi" I answered  and pointed to chanyeol,Who was standing at the rooftop of the boat.He looked so glueless.I winked at him cutely but he just smiled awkwardly back because of sehun's eyes that starring at him could burn he alive.   "Why not me??"    I didn't answer his question but stucked my tongue out and ruffled his hair until It messy again.   "Ya~ How dare you playing with my hair??"He yelled at me and trying to fix his hair again. Cherss~ You're still handsome. you don't have to worry much about your appearance.   "Uh~ Sehun!Let's fishing " I changed the topic and dragged him to get the fishing rod.   I've been fishing since forever but couldn't catch any fish,what about sehun?He caught alot of fish.   I pouted and looked at the ocean. "Sehunnn~" I called him.   "Yes!!??" he answered me but didn't take his eyes off from the ocean.   "Help me !I don't know how to fishing"I told him and looking at the fishing-line that I put in the water.   He put the fishing-rod down and come to me. He wrapped his arms around me and grabbed the fishing-rod.It was like he hugged me from behind.Our face touching each other.   I froze a bit and don't know what to do when he whispered something in my ear but It seems like my soul is flying away.   "Yaa~ are you listen to me??" He shouted at my ear.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter