I Love You

Living With Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 This is the final chapter of Living With Oh Sehun!!   Thank for reading!!^^    ---------------------- Shixing POV   I sat silently in the car and staring blankly outside the window.My mind keep wandering thinking Of sehun,What if he find out that I have gone?? What is he gonna do? I sighed deeply.   "We will going to China"Kris said.   "Uh okay!!..ha???to China??"First I nodded carelessly but after I realized what he has said.My eyes widen in disbelief.   "Yeahhh~ You said you miss umma and appa,Right?? now I will fulfill you wish. Are you happy??" He tilted his head and winked at me.   "Wow~ Oppa,I love youuuuu~" I dragged his head closer to mine And kissed him nonstop.   "Yahhh!!!I'm driving,stupid!"He yelled and pushed my face away.   "But how long will we stay there??"   "I don't know maybe 2 or 3 days" He said as he massage his neck.    "Ohh~" I nodded and tapped my chin in thoughful.Uh~ So I will meet Sehun when we come back here.    I giggled and smiled happily.Umma Appa see you soonnnn!! And sehun pls wait for me~    -----------------------------------------   Sehun POV   After done doing all of my works,I rushed home.I couldn't see her just 1 day make me miss her to dead.Thinking about her cute face make me smile.aigoo~ I wonder how is she doing now.   "Chanyeol,Pls drive faster."I told chanyeol as I looked at my phone, seeing my wallpaper that we sleeping on boat hugged each other just made me smile more bigger.   As soon as I got home,I walked faster to her room.I opened the door but I didn't see her.   "Shixing??" I called her but nobody's answer.I forrowed my eyebrows and opened the bathroom's door but still didn't see the small figure of her in it.   "Where has she gone??" I called  Tao and waiting for him to pick up my call.   "The !!Why didn't u answer my phone?" I said while gritted my teeth.   "Hello!Sir!"Finally Tao has answering.   "Where is shixing now??Did I tell you to look after her??" I yelled to the other side.I couldn't control myself anymore.   "Sorry!sir,Kris has took her to China with him this morning" Tao said calmly.   "What?? that bastard didn't tell me about this,aishh"   "I don't know too,Sir "    "Book ticket to China for me.NOW!" I hung up and cursed on the way to my room.     I was having mentalbreakdown .I kicked all the thing infront of me and dragged my luggage out and put some clothes in it.I've done prepared my clothes and rushed to downstair.   "Chanyeol!Drive me to Airport now.FASTER"I ordered Chanyeol immediately make him confused a bit but still followed my order.   "Uh...yes!sir."I put my luggage at the back of the car and got in.   "Aishh~ You really make me go insane,Shixing.You have to pay me back what you have done to my heart"I mumbled and ruffled my hair crazily.   -----------------------------------   "Umma appa I miss youuuu~" Now I've reached home.I hugged my mom and dad.I miss them so much.After I moved to korea with kris.I couldn't see them.   "My daughter is so pretty now.."My mom said with her tearful eyes,and looked at me up and down proudly.   "Yeah!Shixing-ah,you have grown up alot" Appa said and patted my head softly as he gave me a warm smile.   "Now,Let's go inside We should throw a party now woow woohoo~" Kris said and running into the house crazily.I laughed at his silliness.   "That's right!Let have a warm party.I will go prepare the food and snacks."Umma widen her eyes and clapped her hand in agreement.She ran to the kitchen.   "I will prepare the drink.Shixing-ah, you should rest a bit and make yourself become a princess tonight.Ahh I'm so excited"Appa said and went outside to buy some drink.   "Ahh~ dad I'm going with you" Kris ran passed me and waved his hand in sigh to tell daddy to wait for him.     "What's wrong with this family??" I put my hands on my hip and shook my head.I giggled at how happy they were.   This is my warm family,I love them so muchhh~ mauhh mauhhh~    I went to upstair,To my old room that I used to sleep in there when I was 10.I missed it so much.   "Everything is still the same"I looked around my room.   I hurried take a shower,and put some slight make up.I was wearing a black mini dress above my knee.It was so simple but I love it.   I made my way downstair,I widen my eyes in disbelief what I have just seen.   "Woww~" I looked at the food on the table.I love how my mom decorated the foods.They were some snack and sweets on the table and Two candles on it.   They  sat down calmly and smiled warmly at me.I was like a cinderella, who was walking on the stair,And everybody prised for her beauty.   "You all are awesome,how could u prepare all of this in a short time??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter