Meet Oh Sehun

Living With Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

ShiXing POV

 

*tip tip tip* the sound of footsteps.

 

"Stop there! I'm so tired of running, why are u running so this fast??" 

 

"If you're tired you can stop but I won't stop u silly stupid maron short legs wahahaha"

 

=_=

 

" Darn it!I ...I also have short legs brother.. hek hek" I said while panting.

 

"But you could run faster than them hahaha"

 

" You still can laugh??--" Now I, Wu Shixing and my brother WuYiFan Or kris Wu, are running away from the mafia,My brother's enemies....and yeah I'm joining him -- 

 

*Bang Bang Bang* the sound of a shotgun

 

"~ You dare to play gun with Kris Wu, huh???Okay! As you wish you jerks" my brother said as he took his gun out.

 

*Bang Bang Bang* my brother shot them back and yeah...they were got shot by my brother.. Those bastards shot my brother till they run out the bullets but luckily my brother doesn't got any shots --' and then they ran away because they couldn't do anything to us.

 

"Wahahaha!JungMin only could send those fearful men to show how poor their skill are???The dog even stronger than his men"

 

Dear!! My brother-.- he could be like the king even in this kind of situation we met right now.

 

"Brother???" I called him.

 

"Whahaha,yepp??" He was standing there laughing like crazy and then he turned around to face me.

 

Stop your silliness brother !

 

"Where should we go now??" I asked.

 

"Don't worry my friend Will come to pick you up" his friend? Who? 

 

"What about you brother??" I asked in confusion.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter