Chapter 3

Living with 12 Angels

-Minyeol POV-

"Noona~ say ah~" Kai said as he placed a hotdog in front of my mouth.

I pouted and bite it. He smiled happily and then was smacked by Luhan oppa. "Yah, get out. I wanna sit next to her."

Kai smirked and switched places with Luhan. He sat next to me now. "Minyeollie, want to try my food?" he said and took a spoonful of bibimbap.

I glanced at him and nodded. I ate it and he smiled. Then I heard somebody snickered. I turned and Tao was snickering with Sehun. I glared at them and they bow -for apologizing-. I continued to eat my food.

We had fun at Lotte Worl. But they said it's not fun and 'thrilling', so we went to another amusement park which has many thrilling rides. We decided to eat -again- before we go riding those rides.

"Hey! Let's ride that!" Chanyeol shouted.

I turned and saw the rafting ride. I gulped and then Chen held my hand. I stared at him. "Don't worry. We already prepared your clothes." he said.

I just nodded. And then we're already at the ride. I gulped again and Luhan oppa took my hand. It was a round raft and I sat between Luhan oppa and Lay oppa.

[A/N: The photo is from Indonesia's Rafting in Dufanㅋㅋㅋ]

I feel totally insecure because I wore a skirt. I should've wore pants. Why am I riding this? Because they forced me. If i'm sick I'm gonna blame them. Then the ride started. The water was going to Kai's directions, still some went to me. I screamed and hold Luhan oppa's hand to calm me down. ;uhan just laughed like a crazy guy, along with the other members on my raft and far behind who probably heard my dolphin scream. And then, not even 5 minutes, we arrived at the bottom. Luhan oppa gave his jacket to me because my clothes were a bit 'revealed'. Then I went to the toilet to change. I changed to a simple outfit that fits my day in the amusement park. I mean, something that we SHOULD wear while playing.

I went out the toilet and went to where EXO is.

"Can we please go home? I feel dizzy." Suho oppa said.

"Hyung, you're no fun. Minyeollie haven't ride anything except that." Chanyeol said.

"It's okay, let's just go home. It'll probably be risky if the leader fainted, right?" I said.

They turned to each other and nodded. I smiled. Suho turned to me.

"Thanks Minyeollie, you're very nice like an angel." he said.

I started gawking. "Ew~ so cheesy~" I said.

They all laughed and nodded and we went back to the house mansion because Suho oppa said he's dizzy. After we arrived at the mansion, we rest for a bit until Suho called us. He turned to a very healthy man very quickly, huh.. Because of leader's warning, the EXO members hurriedly changed to casual outfits and went outside, the garden. As usual, Kai will accompany me.

"Go and change, noona." he said smiling.

I nodded and went inside the closet. I changed to this.

I went outside and Kai turned to me. He smiled and took me to the backyard. And it was beautiful. They were holding a small party. Everybody was wearing really casual clothes. It looks like Alice in Wonderland.. I guess..

Just then someone wrapped his shoulders around me. I turned and it was Luhan oppa. He smiled at me and I smiled too. He pulled me to the other EXO members. Then everybody gathered around me. Suho cleared his throat as the members gathered.

"We're here, to celebrate a small party. Where the girl we waited the most have come and gathered with us. We didn't held it yesterday because she seems too tired and shocked. And today, this girl, Joo Minyeol, is officialy one of our family!"

Everybody cheered and toasted. I laughed along with them.

"Yehet! Here comes the cake!" Sehun shouted.

I looked next to me, Tao and Xiumin oppa was bringing a quite big ice cream-shaped cake which I wanted to eat the most.

I awed at the cake and they chuckled. I turned to them and pouted. Sehun pinched my cheeks.

"Noona, your brother once said you wanted a unique cake. Well, here it is." he said smiling, eye smile.

My lips twitched and my lips automatically formed a smile. Not an ordinary smile, but an eye smile which shows my dimples. I saw the EXO members' faces. They gulped and they keep staring at me. I giggled and snapped my fingers to call them to reality.

"You all look so cute and funny." I said.

The maknaes -Kai & Sehun- rushed to me. "I'm the cutest, right noona!?" Both said in unison and tried to win. Oh these dorky kids~

"Enough maknaes, let her breathe and eat." Kris said pulling the maknaes off me.

The maknaes was still arguing with mumbles. While the hyungs just shook their heads.

Then Suho oppa took my hand and place a white knife on it. "Cut the cake." he said smiling.

I cut the cake carefully. Using my eye measurements, I cut it into 13 pieces. Then I gave them from oldest to youngest. Again, Kai and Sehun argue about the cake, who will get the bigger one. I have always wanted to eat an ice cream cake, and oh my god it's sooooooooo delicious! I have never thought it would be so delicious.

We all ate the cakes together and played some games. I didn't follow because I'm a girl. Well, they're playing boys' games, alright. Chasing around, kick here, punch here, hit here, joking here. I have never felt so joyful before.

It feels like I'm in heaven.

------------------------------------------------

This time, we slept alone. I changed to my pajamas and went inside my room. Luhan oppa accompaanied me. I laid myself on the cozy bed and he pulled the blanket to my neck. It's totally cold tonight. He flashed a sweet smile and kissed my forehead. I blushed and tried to hid it, but I think he noticed that. He chuckled.

"Don't hide it, Minyeollie." he said and went to the door.

"Good night~" he said before going out.

I smiled. "Good night too..." I said and drifted to sleep.

------------------------------------------------

I woke up by the sound of something outside. I got up slowly and rubbed my eyes. I glanced at the clock. It was still 2 am. Were they always like this? Waking up early in the morning and play? I went out the bed and walked slowly to the window. The sound came from there. I widened my eyes as I see the EXO members.

They had wings.

But then the wings disappeared to sparkles and to my notice, they were wearing all-white clothes. I furrowed my eyebrows. Then I saw something unexpected.

Kai was teleportating. Sehun was creating a tornado. Tao was holding some kind of clock. D.O was lifting a piece of ground. Chanyeol was playing with fire. Chen was making small thunders. Baekhyun was flashing light to the sky. Suho oppa was playing with water. Lay oppa made a dead flower alive again. Kris oppa was flying. Luhan oppa was lifting things without touching them and Xiumin oppa was frozing water from a glass.

I widened my eyes more seeing them.

They aren't normal. How can humans do something like this? Even if my magician uncle can't do this.

I looked at them again. They were still playing, then Luhan dropped the rock he was lifting. I was still watching from the curtains. Then they went inside the house. I heard their footsteps coming here. I quickly get on the bed and curled myself. I heard the door opened. Somebody went closer to me and my hair.

"Sleep well." somebody whispered whom I think it was Suho.

Then the door was closed. I opened my eyes slowly and got up from the bed. I stared at the wall blankly. My mind was racing through many obstacles.

Who are they?

-----------------

Phew!

-Rena