Chapter 2

Living with 12 Angels

Ican feel somebody's breath on my hair, warm and very calm. I can feel warm arms wrapping around my waist protectively. My hand was clutching the blanket tightly because it's so cold. I opened my eyes slowly and my eyes was about to pop from its socket. I woke up abruptly making the person next to me wake up too. He fluttered his eyes open and smiled sweetly.

"Good morning, Minyeol-ah." he said still sleepy.

"G-Good morning to.. L-Luhan.." I said stuttering.

He chuckled and got up. He stared at me and I looked away. Nobody has ever stared at me that intense before, well except for my own family. He ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead. I blushed and tried to hide it.

He laughed a bit. "Don't hide. It's cute." he said.

I shook my head a bit and tried to keep my poker face. "I'm not! Let's go. Everyone is probably waiting for both of us." I said trying to be strong.

He smiled and took my hand. We went out of the theatre together. The EXO boys were sitting on the living room. They already dressed casually. 

"You guys already took a bath?" I asked scanning them one by one.

"Of course~ you're being a sleepyhead, noona." the maknae Sehun said and merong at me.

I scowled. Just then Kai took my other hand. "Luhan hyung, let go of noona and let her go to bath okay?" he said smirking.

I turned and Luhan was still holding my hand. He let go and looked away. I gulped and Kai brought me to the bathroom. Thank God the bathroom was next to the closet, so I don't need to walk around the mansion anymore.

"Noona, when you're done, I'm in front of the closet room okay? The door to the closet is there." he said and pointed to the single slide door next to the bath tub.

I nodded and he left. I went to the bath tub and took a nice, warm bath. After I'm done, I went to the closet and picked the most comfortable clothes.

I went out and Kai turned. He smiled and took my hand. We went outside and all EXO members were waiting. Suho turned to me and everyone too. Everyone gaped at me and I just giggled.

"You guys look funny with that face." I said and place my hands on my waist.

They all snapped. Luhan took my hand again. Gosh, I'm like a little kid, hands being grabbed and dragged. Luhan took me to a black  van where I will go together with Baekhyun, Sehun, Kai, and Chanyeol. I sat on the front next to Luhan [imagine Luhan can drivexD], Chanyeol and Baekhyun on the middle and Kai and Sehun on the back. 

"Where are we going?" I asked while pulling my seatbelt.

"Lotte World. We're gonna have fun there." Chanyeol said.

I nodded and we started to go. I laughed a lot because of Chanbaek's jokes and Sehun's innocence when he's blank. Kai laughed along and started to combine with Chanbaek to make jokes. Our van was very loud that Suho told me to tell the members to quiet down a but. But, nothing happen, they keep making noises like little kids going to an amusement park.

After almost 30 minutes ride, we arrived at Lotte World. Suho as the rich leader payed for the tickets and we went inside the park. Everybody was gazing at the members and glaring at me.  I only scoffed.

"Well, what do you want to play?" Kris the cold man asked.

I looked around. "Ah! I wanted to ride that!" I pointed at the high roller coaster.

"Well, then let's go, noona!!" Kai and Sehun shouted.

I turned and Luhan wasn't even going to go. "Luhan oppa, aren't you going to come?" I asked.

He shook his head and bit his lips. "Luhan hyung is scared of heights, noona." Kai explained.

"Ah.. Arraseo! Let's go!" I shouted and went to the line.

It was packed indeed. I was in the middle, Kai and Sehun were chatting on the back. Then somebody pushed me until I bumped to a girl.

"What the--" the girl stopped her talk.

"B-Boyoung..?" I said stuttering.

She smirked. "Well, if it isn't the orphan. What are you going here, poor girl? You're not supposed to be here. This is not a place for poor girls like you." she said sarcastically.

I was on the verge of tears when someone wrapped my shoulder. "She's also a human and she needs fun." a voice whom I think is Kai's said.

Boyoung's eyes sparkled. "KAI & SEHUN OPPA!!" she shouted making everyone turned in surprise.

'Oppa? You're older.' I said in my heart.

"Oppa? I see you're older than me. Don't ever call me oppa and never hurt my precious noona." Sehun said and went in front of her. Well, the line has been quiet clear.

I turned to her and smirked. She scoffed and went away. I laughed a bit in victory and got on the ride.

"Ready noona? Don't hug me if you scared~" Kai said and smirked.

I slapped his arms playfully. "Totally full of yourself." I said and giggled.

He chuckled and the ride started. It was fun indeed. It keeps swinging and swinging~ until it was 180 degrees. It was thrilling, Kai and Sehun were laughing by the ride. I laughed because of their scared and happy expression.

But I feel somebody's burning holes on me. I turned a bit and saw the devil Boyoung smirking at me. I scoffed and just enjoy the ride

"WOOO~~ SO FUN~~" Kai and Sehun shouted while being crazy.

"Who's the one that hugged my arms?" I asked playfully smirking at Kai.

He pouted and I giggled. Luhan took my hand and we went to another ride together with the EXO members who went their own way. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Suho and Lay went to the ride called Tornado in Indonesia [A/N: Heheheh~], while the others, went to the Bom Bom car. Tsk, childish EXO.

-Author POV-

Minyeol was walking and laughing with EXO as they walked around the park.

But somebody was watching them.

"I'll make you suffer. How dare you get near my oppas!!" the person laughed and smirked as the person walked away.

------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAP! I'll try to update it if I have time! I'm in Bandung with my family so I'm having fun! Sorry and enjoy~~!!

-Rena-

Btw, poster's and background's credit goes to mynameisjae!!

Thank you so much, mynameisjae!:D

「 B L A C K P E A R L DESIGNS 」Batch 4: OPEN!

click here!