One

Lying On Your Lips

 


Lying On Your Lips


Each overt step of her shapely thighs commanded the attention of her audience – the Queen had arrived and she would be discerned in this saturated crowd of lackluster idols.

Husky chops crooned,“ I heard you were looking for me,” the voice rippling across a throng of equally stunned and daunted average citizens, her impeccable force smothering their scarce wisps of courage and stifling their simmering joy.

Thinly veiled shivers of excitement surged through her shimmering form of white and she tossed her freshly dyed mane, the split second in between restoring her unruly locks into decent fashion amounting to a flicker of her narrow, heavily lashed eyes towards the awestruck fans and the idols juxtaposed to the stage.
Emanating passion from her follicles, she found the corners of perked into the barest of grins, the lines coy and wile – this moment was hers. And hunkering down to her knees, she unleashed the brunt of her aura and demonstrated her full capabilities as an artist.

“Where all my bad girls at?”


A glimpse of the impending charismatic stage borne out of a collaborative effort by Lee Hyori and 2NE1’s CL was what he had managed to snag prior to being ushered backstage via his manager.

Unfortunately, in regards to his particular situation, his group had to partake in the first half of SHINee’s act and share the platform with their senior label-mates as dancers. Strung-out and stiff, his body was poorly made for strictly swaying his body to and fro the rhythm per required. In addition to his disgruntled state, his feathers were savagely ruffled by the fiery duo, his exhaustion-ridden eyes honed in on the female warrior, CL
He had taken special care to assure his viewing of the destructive performance of the femme fatales in his waiting room, his hands smoothing out the cuffs and links of his sheer blouse. 

Held with the utmost importance to witness it to any extent was driven by the hard, cold fact that Lee Chaerin was his girlfriend. 


Sleep’s lullaby drifted upon him into the late night, his body weary from EXO’s overall rigorous schedule – and the dreadful, boorish stages did little to waken his encroaching slumber. However, once the immaculate pair formed of Hyori and CL trudged forth to showcase their hard work, they had stripped the audience of their groggy, droopy eyes and lips, and swindled them of their strength.

Weakly admiring their dominance of the stage in face of his invasive pool of fans, he remained amazed by the swift change of the maternal Chaerin and the Amazon Princess CL. Although, he knew her in the most intimate of ways and was usually sated by the chaste of kisses, her scandalous teasing stirred his heart and set his loins ablaze.

Chaerin was incredibly gorgeous and ferocious, her crinkled eyes, toned skin, taut chest and exposed to the scrutiny of the world in her scantily clad figure, draped and hidden by a mere fur coat. She exuded confidence from the tips of her fingers and she easily ensnared her patrons with raspy belts of notes, but her tempestuous flesh secured the eyes of her viewers.

Awash with a torrent of emotions, traipsing from yearning, despising, to coddling and hiding, he rightfully understood just how entrapped he was by her - the simplest of smiles inciting the possessive beast within his soul to brandish its rigid claws. 

Confounded by her riling antics, to which were shared with the public, his darkened heart could not excuse her insolence.

And the sudden increase of male fans did naught but boil his gregarious persona.


Parting from the preoccupied Hyori, her doting mannerisms spurred by the entrance of her husband, Chaerin meandered to her dressing room, the halls and rooms festered with skittish staff members and company employees, her fingers threaded in her mussed hair as she passed and bowed.
Rounding the corner to her cubicle, albeit dazed, she smacked into an ungodly man of height, soothed her pink nose and murmured apologies when the dark glint of lovely brown hues struck recognition in her foggy mind.

Amused by the sight of her beau, she chimed precariously, “Kris?”

Queries further built on her tongue were shrewdly silenced by the young man’s brash kiss, the expanse of his hands cradling the sides of her face in this heated need.

Adrift in his hold, she belatedly realized the unusual taste of his kisses – he hadn’t dragged them from , his style normally crafted of sensual and slow - these recent slew of caresses brutish on the soft surface of her lips.

Here, he was harsh, wanton, but it was not an unpleasant experience altogether.

Nails dug into his scalp, she arched back and breathed in surprise as they stumbled into her assigned room, thankfully devoid of her assistants, and hurried to finish the mess he started. The brush of his lips were quick, messy, almost clumsy, and only brought to a gradual pace as he trailed her jawline and throat and left her quite scorching.

Unknowingly leading their entangled limbs to her vanity table, she grasped onto the shoulder pads of his suit and eagerly welcomed his intrusion.

Slim, adept fingers smoothly traced the curve of her hips, her white bodysuit leaving little to work through with the slits leaving plenty of skin to handle. And his touch beckoned nostalgia, Chaerin rolling her neck and groaning throatily in response.

Enough to leave a mark, he clawed her sides, inner thighs, anything with which to imprint and dignify his claim – she belonged to him and she was certainly not up for grabs.

 Distraught, but fervent, he pressed into her and bit down on her shoulder, her left leg instinctively hooking about his lean waist, satisfaction evident in her cries.

The edge of the table rammed into her back, induced a cringe to her expression and grappled her man’s concerned, appraised brows. Briefly melding her lips upon her companion's, to assuage his fleeting worry, she then cooed to him, her gentle tone contradictory to the forceful buck of her hips against the unmerciful pants compressed to his frame.

“.”


Somewhere in between permeating and intermingling her scent with his own, he interjected both his pleased and dismayed reaction of her stage – she had unnecessarily sparked hope in the fickle hearts of men when she had none to give.

Gripping her wrists and shoving her onto the table, he growled into the outline of her ear, “You shouldn’t show so much to the world. You’re mine.”

Exerted lips pursed.

He could hardly process or comprehend her statement with the gears of his mind frazzled by the sudden prod of her against his thigh. Coherence forgotten, he found the remnants of his crude words lodged in his throat, her slender figure steadily leaning forward and driving into him.
Delightfully sinful, she rolled her hips, the reins of his control stripped from his hands, his stream of desires instead focused on burrowing into the depths of her shoulder.

Snatching clumps of his ashy hair, she tugged his head a good few inches from her person, and purred along the contours of his jaw. “Aw, was my bad boy jealous?”

Crests of her fingers teased out the edge of his bottom lip, her teeth tearing into the surface and guaranteeing a swollen venture. Undone by the maddening click of her body against his, he was lost in a swirling wave of moans.
Derisively hissing upon the arch of his lips, she demanded, “Then, why don’t you stop showing off your gummy smile? It belongs to me.” 

Reflexively gripping her sides and marring her smooth flesh with an imprint of his hand, his retort, shy of wit, stilled in the recesses of his throat at the unexpected rapt on the door.

Fiddling with the knob following aforementioned knock, Hyori slipped past their poor defenses and poked her head in their steamy vicinity. “Chaerin-ah, did you want me to leave the coat on the rack-?” Astonishment replaced wonder, her trickle of words trailing off into silence as she regarded the flushed, entwined pair.

In a flash, the tension and passion that charged and hung throughout the room was diminished.

Readjusting her slipping bodice, Chaerin straightened herself up and leaned on her devastated boy. “Ah, no, that’s okay, Unnie. Xin was going to take care of it for you.” She hesitantly twirled the ends of her brown locks between her index and forefinger.

“Oh, of course, of course. Thank you, lovely.” Hyori murmured, waving and disappearing as swiftly as she had come, the shimmer in her eyes knowing and accepting.

Exhaling in pure relief, a slightly deflated Kris snuck his lanky arms about her waist, delved into the fur and brushed dangerously close to her heaving chest. Wiping his smug expression from his face with a smack on his greedy, wandering hands, she could not help the hearty laugh that escaped her when he groaned into the nape of her neck, visibly distressed by the unfair change of events.

To properly face him and placate the ill sentiments, she turned in his arms and rose to the tips of her shoe and grazed his cheek with a kiss. She whispered, “Is my beautiful baby upset?”

Taunted, he growled like the petulant child he was. “I wouldn’t test my patience any further, Chae.”

His gruff warning received a snort, “I'm surprised you had any. Now, come on, we have to go. I doubt it’d be great for either of us to be caught like this.” Chaerin moved to glance at the mirror, fluff her hair, and smooth out the crinkles in her attire appropriately.

“I wouldn’t mind,” He began, his low mutter overpowered in width of her defying wail.

“Kris, you left a ing hickey!”

He hummed. “Guess that coat is staying on, after all.” There would be no time for shorts and honey thighs to be displayed for deprived, hungry male eyes.  

Brows creased dubiously.

“You might also want to check out that one-piece, I don’t think it had a hole on the back when I first saw it.”

"Ugh."


Word Count: 1687
A/N: uhhh /sweats nervously/
Omg, thank you for all the interest/support, despite the lack of a chapter, haha. I wrote it on a whim, lack of 2NEXO at SBS Gayo Daejun, ya feel me? Although, I'm sure everyone quite enjoyed Hyori&CL's performance, like damn. 

Anyways, thank you so much for reading/subscribing/commenting/upvoting! Love you guys! ;u; I hope you enjoyed the read.