Author Recommend: DJAkina

Electricblackjack's Library Or Holy Sanctuary Of Impossible But Maybe Cliche With A Sprinkle Of K-Pop Stories Recommendations

Salad Please, Akina. - main story image

 

Title: Salad Please, Akina.

Author: djakina

Status: Complete

Tags:  bigbang   choiseunghyun   gdragon   kwonjiyong   leehyunwoo   mystery   top  

Summary:

"Actually, really knowing someone doesn't mean anything. People change. A person may like cappucino today and something else tomorrow."

 

It is interesting to see how people’s personalities unfold from the things they order and do. The coffee they order, the snack they choose, and even the way they eat it. It tells a story, and feeds my imagination. I love thinking up stories for the strangers I serve everyday. True, I won't know who they really are anyway. Actually, really knowing someone doesn't mean anything. People change. A person may like cappucino today and something else tomorrow...

 

... There was only one regular who would have his coffee a different way every single time, and choose a different snack to go with it. Even his clothes and hair wouldn’t stay the same for long. I presume this guy must like change a lot. But my story and assumption couldn’t really take ground, as he would order a chef salad with extra corn when he is done with his food. Every single time, without fail.

 

I’m still trying to fathom his personality, waiting for the day where he’ll make it easier by not ordering salad takeaway anymore. One day...


 

 

*Warning* Salad Please, Akina is friends only. DJ Akina I'm Just Wild And Young is Rated M.


 

 

 

DJ Akina, I'm Just Wild And Young - main story image

 

Title: DJ Akina, I'm Just Wild And Young

Status: Complete

Tags: bigbang   choiseunghyun   gdragon   kwonjiyong     top   jangkeunsuk  

Summary:

Tonight, she's gonna drop some sick beats. 

Tonight, she's gonna meet a man...

 

 

Akina is a talented DJ at a club in Hongdae, a district in South Korea known for the night life. 

Her boss put her in charge of the music for the night as there were some VIPs visiting the club.

Tonight, she's gonna drop some sick beats. 

Tonight, she's gonna meet a man...