2 Devils disguise

My Little Black Tie

What the hell is he mumbbling?! I walked upstairs again to sleep but, my mind was distracted by what he said. Did he have an ex-lover he remembered or dream about? Or was it just his stupid brain? I wasn’t able to sleep but, I slept forcefuly and uncomfortably since I need to look perfect for tommorow. I woke up the next day by the sound of the door.

“Who is it?” I shouted at the door

“Ya! Do you wan’t to be late? It’s 9.00 A.M! Shoot starts in 30 minutes!” Woobin’s voice made my eyes popped open.

I started running all over my room. To the toilet, to my closet, literally everywhere. I came out of my room with my toothbrush still in my mouth.

“Hurry, we only have 15 minutes!” Jongsuk placed his bag on his shoulder

“Where’s Woobin?” I muttered

“He left already!” Somehow he managed to hear my voice behind the toothbrush

I threw my toothbrush to the kitchen sink and cleaned my mouth as I brought my bag too and ran ouutside with Jongsuk. We headed to the shoot where Woobin was there, getting his makeup and dressing done.

“ I tought you guys would miss the shoot” Woobin laughed

I sat on my makeup table betweeen Jongsuk and Woobin. The makeup artists were very talented and the clothes were the best ones you would see in a million dollar clothing store. I stood up in unison with Jongsuk and Woobin after we finished. We stood in our own positions as we wait for the main character to finish preparing. I ran trough the script once again with a fear of forgeting the lines. We started shooting for 5 solid hours and took a 1-hour break for lunch. The fans were gathering behind the shoot with phones and banners raised up high, mostly were the main characters fans and Jongsuk and Woobin’s fans.

“Ya! Pass me the soysauce!” Woobin shouted at me

“You know we’re not friends yet, why do you call me Ya everytime?!” I glared at him

“Well then I’ll take it myslef!” He took the soysauce

We continued eating until Jongsuk tried to bring up a conversation.

“ Woobin-ah, what did you dreamt of last night? You were sleeping so cozily” Jongsuk said

Did Jongsuk just read my mind, right! I hear your voice!

“ I dreamt of Hara, she’s just so cute!” Woobin said

“You even dream of your fiance? I never dreamt of mine...” Jongsuk said

So that’s why Woobin said that last night.. Wait! They have fiances?!

“You guys are engaged?!” I choked on my food

“Don’t talk when you eat, you’ll end up choking” Jongsuk gave me a glass of water

“Thanks” I swallowed my food clearly

“Don’t you know? My fiance is singer, Goo Hara and his is Kim Ji Won” Woobin informed

“Oh! Yoo Rachel!” I smiled and continued eating

Suddenly, there was 2 shadows behind the boys. Everyone look towards where the shadow came from and saw Ji Won and Hara.

“Oppa!” Both of them said in unison

“Oh, Ji Won! We were just talking about you!” Jongsuk exclaimed

“Who’s the girl?” Hara glared at me

“She’s a classmate, she’s also a cast in the drama” Woobin smiled and turned into this sweet and romantic cute guy.

“Why’s she sitting with you guys?” Ji Won glared at me too

“We’re just getting closer” Jongsuk said

They both sat beside their partners and demanding for a side hug.

“I’ll just leave you guys alone then” I smiled, moving to the juniors side of the table.

I was just sick of lovey-dovey couples. Not that I was jealous of something it’s just, I don’t like it. I finished eating and headed to the toilet to was my hands when ‘the fiances’ came in. They walked towards me and stared at me.

“You better leave our boys alone or else!” Ji Won said

“Or else?”

“ Or else we beat you up!” Hara said

“What if they came to me?” I asked

“Then we’ll.... Beat you up too!” Hara said

“Heheh” I laughed quietly

“What are you laughing at?!” Ji Won shouted

“It’s just funny how Hara ran out of punishments” I smiled

Suddenly, a fist started hitting my stomach. When I was trying to look down, a slap hits my face. The fight ended up. I who didn’t defend myslef laid on the bathroom floor. I would’ve got beaten bya lot of people If I left a scratch on them right? I laid on the bathroom floor with blood, scars, and a blue eye. The girls washed their hands and went out of the bathroom looking innocent. They walked towards the boys and sat beside them. 5 minutes later, the boys and their partners were walking around when one of the production crew went in the toilet. She screamed with all her voice and ran out.

“Help! It’s Ji Eun! Help!” She shouted as I sat on the floor in pain

The crew started running in and looking at me in that position, no one dares to go near me. They all just exclaimed the words ‘Ouch’ or ‘Ah’. Finally, Woobin and Jongsuk arrived with the girls acting pity. The boys were the first who came near me, they squated down beside me. Leaving the girls unhappy.

“What happened?” Jongsuk asked

“A couple of thugs came here” I said, not telling who they are

“Girls right?” Woobin said

“Of course” I forced a smiled

“Are you alright?” Jongsuk asked

“I’m alrㅡ “ I coughed out blood

“Don’t talk, can you stand up?” Woobin’s voice was never this sweet

I tried to stand up with the two boys’s hands helping me. I managed to stand up but fell as soon as I did.

“Here, I’ll carry you” Woobin squated down, leaving Hara with a pissed face

“What about Hara?” I asked

“Health is top priority, sorry Hara” He looked at Hara as Jongsuk helped me get on Woobin’s back.

Woobin carried me to the car that leads to the hospital. He sat beside me all along the ride. It’s the kindest thing anyone has done to me but, it’s not gonna make me be friend with him. I was laid on the hospital bed, the crew was in the room, reporters were everywhere. It was painful but, the crowd made it better. It was late so they all went home. I couldn’t sleep with all the pain thrown over me. It was 3.00 A.M and I was still awake when I saw a tall man’s shadow on the door.

“Who are you?” I asked, frightened

The shadow was getting closer and closer which creeped me out. The person was right in front of the door when suddenly, he pulled out a gun.