Two Black Ties to Pick

My Little Black Tie


You know those times when we watch Kdramas and is willing to do anything to live that life of the main character. Well, that's what is going to happen to me. It all started when I was in Highschool. It was just another day of bullying. Since today is my birthday, It's an official bullying day. Happy Bullies Day! I woke up from my bed at 6.00. Without opening my eyes, I walked to the bathroom and got ready for school. School, the place I can't socialize with anyone. Ellise School, the only good school I could get in with my family's daily profit. It's all because the owned is my parent's best friend. I walked out of my house and headed to the bus station while listening to music. My bus came and we hit an unsuspected traffic jam along the way. Great! Happy birthday to me! My bus stopped and my side of the window was paralel to a black van. I looked outside and stared at that black van for quite a while, imagining that the person in there was looking at me too. Finally, the traffic cleared up and I needed to say goodby to that van. I arrived at school, 30 minutes early. Guess the trqffuc jam doesn't really affect anything. I sat on my chair, ready for my judgement day and boy, they come fast. One second I arrive and the other, my hair was in a mess and in the hands of Kim Na Ra. Let me do a short introduction. Readers, Nara, Nara, Readers. Nara is the famous girl that is said to be the owner of an entertainment agency that supports famous agencies like.. SM and, is the famous bully that everyone loves for her two-faced life!

"Happy Birthday! Anything to say before I throw you with some eggs and flour?" She said while her 'assistants' holds up some eggs and flour

"Well.." I was thinking of something to piss them

"Hurry up! These flour and eggs are so gross!" The girls behind Nara squeaked

"Ah! Thank you for remembering my birthday!" I said with a cold smile

I was attacked right after I said that. All I know is that, I'll never live peacefully. I ran to the rooftop, the only place I can be alone. Pipo, the Siberian Husky, was guarding the door. None of the girls are brave enough to look at him even though he looked so innocent. Pipo was a cute little puppy the owner brought but, it ran wild when the students were torturing him so they tied him to the door. He never lets anyone in except me. How did I get his trust? Well, it took me a lot of dog foods and scars before he could be 'okay' with me. I sat there, hearing sounds of cars honking. I walked towards the fence and looked down at the parking lot. I recognize the cars since I've been here recently and saw my bullies went in them.
"Ju Ni's car, Dam Shik's car, Na Ra's car." I pointed at them one by one.
I recignize them all except one car. A black van, simmilar to the one I saw but, was it the same one?
Suddenly, I heard the rooftop door open. Who did Pipo let in? More importantly, why? Forget about that! I ran to the side of the wall to hide and just sat there waiting to get a glimpse of the person. Two persons... Two tall, brown haired, well-builed, boys about my age went towards the fence.

" Once again, at school" The taller one said in a deep voice. He had a manlier built

" I missed school" The other one said.
He had a deep voice but, not as deep as the first one.

They let out a sigh together while I was thinking of an escape plan. The wind is blowing quite hard so maybe they won't hear me walk to the door. I quietly headed to the door when.. Squat! Bird poop! Who could stay quiet? I shout out.

" Argh! Really?!" I looked up at some pigeons that looks like they wanna' have a fight with me.
I totally forgot about the boys and when I remembered, they were staring at me like I was a sick girl.

" Hehe, I'll.. Be.. Going now" I smiled at them while pointing at the door

" Wait!" The tall one stopped

I froze in my spot without any moves and just turned my head.

" Why?..." He pointed at my clothes

"Oh! My birthday, happy bullies day!" I smiled at them

" they did this on your birthday? Isn't that kind of cruel?" The other one walked towards me

" Oh it's okay, I'm used to it" I smiled

" Wait, what class are you?" The tall one asked

" Me? 3-1" I said

" Hi! I'm Jongsuk, Lee Jongsuk! and that's Woo Bin, Kim Woo Bin" He pointed at the big guy
I've seen them somewhere.. Ah! School 2013? Heirs? I hear your voice?

" Ah! Heirs! I hear your voice!" I pointed at them

"You know us? I tought you're so dumb to not recognize us." The tall one, Woo Bin said

" I'm not a big fan, sorry" I said

" Happy Birthday!" Jongsuk said
Jongsuk is this, cheerful, cute style and Woo Bin is, black bad boy type?

" Thank you!" I bowed

" Your name is?" Woo Bin asked, finally, something nice.

" Ah! Ji Eun, Lee Ji Eun" I said

" That dog there was cool" Woo Bin pointed at the door

" Wait, how did he let you in? He never lets anyone in except me" I asked

" I don't know.." Jong Suk said

I checked my watch. Shoot! We're late

"Guys hurry! We're late!" I called at them as I started running. They ran to class when I changed my clothes as fast as I could first. I brought spare ones because I knew this day would come. I still have 2 more clothes in my bag for risks I shouldn't take. I arrived at class and lucklily, the teacher hasn't come yet.

" You should go to the principal's room!" I said leaving them.
I walked in class and sat back down with a straight face. Nara and the girls were getting closer when the class's flower boy, Chang Hyuk, who always comes in late went in. Chang Hyuk is known as Prince Hyuk. Nara likes him but, he doesn't like her back so, one-sided love it is. The girls all went to Chang Hyuk and left me alone. Right after they reached Chang Hyuk's table, the teacher went in. Everyone ran to their seats as soon as possible.

" Today, we have tranfer students. Two!" The teacher shouted out.
The girls aren't in the mood sinc most transfer students to our school are geeks. Even Chang Suk isn't that handsome.

" Girls, don't freak out" the teacher said once again which made the girls's spirits up. Dying to know the transfer students. Except, of course me! Who know who the transfer students are already. The two boys went in and everything became quiet. To me. In reality, the girls were screaming like crazy. I just sat there looking at them.

" Shh! Introduce yourself!" The teacher said after calming my classmates.

" Good Morning" They said together

" I'm Lee Jong Suk"

" and I'm Kim Woo Bin"

" Please take care of us!" They said together

The girls were all breaking in screams.

Jong Suk searched from the left to the right and found me. He waved at me a little and I waved back. The teacher pushed them to the seats next and in front of me. My seat was in the last row and in the corner right. The teacher left, leaving all the girls creating a tsunami near them. I just stayed there, sit there. They are very charming but, why waste energy doing that when they'll sit near me for the rest of the academic year? I need to collect as much energy as possible for a mobile drama I'm starting to shoot this afternoon called 'Stay with me'. Today's where the whole official cast will gather and read the lines together. I got a leave pass for the gathering today. I left school as soon as Math finished and the car that was collecting the cast appeared. I went in to find myself there. I asked the driver where the rest are and he said that they've gathered but since I have school, I need to go later. I felt bad and hurried inside the car as fast as I could. I waite for the driver to move but, we stayed.

" Why aren't we going?" I asked

" There are more casts in there" he said
Who is it? Nara? It can't be! Chang Suk? I hope so!
While I was daydreaming, the door opened. I moved to the seat at the right to give space. I looked at them. Lee Jongsuk and Kim Woo Bin. What a suprise... (Not actually surprised). Finally, the car started moving.

You're a cast?" Woo Bin asked while the car moves
I answered with a simple nod.

"Really? Wah! What character do you play?" Jongsuk asked cheerfully as always.

" The second daughter, Jung Si Jung!" I answered back happily. It's good to have someone from school who's this nice.

" Yeah! I'm your brother! Jung Si Won!" Jongsuk raised his hand to get a high-five.

"And he is?" I pointed at Woo Bin after high-fiving Jong Suk.

" Oh! He's ―" Woo Bin closed Jong Suk's mouth.

I got the cast paper but, I didn't really read it. I opened it and searched for Woo Bin's name.

"Here it is! Yong Minhyuk, Second daughter's... Boyfriend.."

It was awkward until, we finally arrived at the gathering. I greeted the seniors and the juniors like me. Each seat was named with their own characters. I sat on my seat, scanning the script once again. Before I could reach the middle, we started. Well, it's all up to my luck. The drama will start by the seniors. Finally, it was my line.


"Minhyuk-ah!" My character called out to Woo Bin's character.

" Oh! Si Jung-ah!"

" Who's that little fellow?" I acted out

"My niece"

"You're so cute!" I said

The junior there smiled and giggled, he was about 11 or so. We continued and finished soon enough. The senior complimented us on our skills.

I went home and took a shower before having dinner. It was midnight I pluged my earphones in my ears while reading the notifications on my phone. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door and went to open it.

"Can we stay here tonight?"

It was Jongsuk and Woobin

"What are you guy doing this late at night?" I asked while bringing them in.

" The first shooting is tommorow and it's just around the corner from your house when it's around 300 kilometres from our house" Jongsuk said handing his and Woobin's bags to me.

"So you guys are staying?" I asked while placing the bags beside my sofa.

"Yeah, We are" Jongsuk sat on the couch

" You guys, it's midnight so we'll talk about it tommorow" Woobin layed on another couch

I surrendered and went upstairs to change my clothes. I went down before 3.00 to check on them.

"Good Night, I Love you" Woobin mumbbled

 

Please Vote and Subscribe!!! and Comments make me happy!!!