NEW TRANSFER STUDENT

lover killer

 

YOU step down the stairs and go to the dining table. “Oh, honey… let’s breakfast” Your mom says when she sees you. YOU sit beside your mom. “Where is daddy?” YOU ask when you do not see your dad. “He had left to China last night. He wants to see you before he left but he don’t want to bother your sleep” Your mom says while pour the milk in the glass and give it to YOU. “It will be good if he bother my sleep last night…” YOU say slowly but your mom still can hear it. “What do you mean by that?” Your mom asked. “Ha?” YOU can’t understand your mom’s question. “Haish… What do you mean IT WILL BE GOOD IF DAD BOTHER YOUR SLEEP LAST NIGHT? Did you have a bad dream again last night?” YOU look at your mom immediately. YOU just nod your head. “I dream my father again. I really miss him. Even though it has been 9 years, but I still remember it. I still remember how my father had been killing by him. I never forget his face. Never!” Your eyes are watery. “Yes. I know… You have me and daddy. Don’t cry. You a strong girl, right?” Your mom hugs you. “Thanks mom… thanks for adopt me. Thanks for love me like your real daughter. Thanks for everything…” YOU cry in your mom’s hug finally. “Shhh.. don’t say like that. You are our daughter forever. I never think that you are my adopted daughter. I don’t want to hear it anymore… okay? Oh, look at the clock… finish your breakfast quickly and go the school. You almost late”

 

 

“Ah! I almost late…” YOU go to your class. A group ofgirls are gathering and busy talking with each other. YOU feel weird with your classmate but you just sit on your seat. “Hey… as expect, you late again today” Young Min, your best friend as known as your neighbor comes to your place. “Yes… I had the drama with my mom. Hehe… By the way, what are they talking about? It looks so interesting” YOU point your finger to a group of girls at the back of the class. “You still don’t know? The girls are busy talking about the new transfer student and I heard that student is a boy and from a rich family. That’s what the girls said. I’m not so sure about it” YOU are shocked.  “Wow! How they can know everything about him? About the new student! I think that student will have the fans in this school” Young Min shrugged and go to his place when the teacher comes in the class.

 

_______________________________________________________

 

“Annyeonghaseyo… My name is JeonJung Kook. You can call me JungKook. Nice to meet you all” Jung Kook, the new transfer student greet himself. His face reminds YOU to someone but YOU do not remember who he is. The class is a little bit noisy after Jung Kook greets himself. “Shut up, everyone! Okay, Jung Kook-ssi… You can sit there…” Mr. Kim, your teacher points his finger to the place which is behind YOU. “Okay, now… let’s carry on… turn to page 54” The class is started but YOU still think about that student. “Who is him? Urgh! Just forget about it” YOU say to yourself but… “Pardon, Yeon Hee-ssi. What are you saying just now?” Your voice is loud enough to hear by Mr. Kim since the class is very quiet. “Oh? Nothing… I just say it to myself” Your face turns to red.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTES...

SORRY BECAUSE KEEPS THE CHAPTERS SHORT... PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENT...^-^