PAPA...!!!!!!!

lover killer

“What do you want from me?” Mr. Lee asks. “What I want? I think you already know what I want. So, please don’t ask me such the silly question” Mr. Jeon answers angrily.  “I have said before… I don’t want to cooperate with your company! And why you still force me? Can’t you understand what I have said?” Mr. Lee says angrily. “Good! So you still remember what I have said to you. Is it difficult for you to cooperate with my company? Oh, I know. You don’t want to cooperate with my company because my company is a failure right? I think you have been such an arrogant person, Mr. Lee.” Mr. Jeon says while smirk. “It’s not that. I really want to help you but I can’t. Your company has too many problems and I think I can’t handle it”

“Ah! You such a liar. Wait, you said that you really want to help me right? So, can you give your signature for this?” Mr. Jeon takes out a piece of paper from his bag. He gives to Mr. Lee and then walks around the living room. Mr. Lee reads word by word. “Wait! What do you mean by… Hey, what are you doing?” Mr. Lee shouts loudly when he saw Mr. Jeon put the knife around his neck. “Do you think? Do you want to sign this or you want me to kill you in front of your daughter?” Mr. Jeon point his index finger toward YOU that have started to cry. Mr. Lee looks at YOU and put his signature on the paper. But then…. “Papa…!” YOU shout loudly and run towards your father that have laid on the floor.

smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

 

“Papa…!” YOU wake up from your sleep. YOU sweep your face.“Ah, Papa. I miss you so much. I promise. I will find him. No matter what… I promise…” YOU cries while kiss your necklace. YOU really love that necklace because your father gave that. The necklace is very special for YOU because YOU can see your parent’s picture when you miss them. YOU kiss the necklace until sleepiness found you again.

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE
HOPE IT IS INTERESTING..PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENT...