Complication

Fate Has It.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Complication

“Love makes everything complicated.”

It was near dawn when GD forced open his eyes, his head about to split apart. He looked around and cursed inwardly as he looked at what was around him - emptied wine, beer bottles, abandoned champagne and wine glasses, emptied shots glasses. And... Abandoned bodies. He counted. 

1...2...3...4...

That's all. 

Trying to draw a mental picture of what he had seen, he concluded that the two people that were missing were Youngbae and Yuri. He broke into a smirk and shook his head. He's not worried at all if it's the both of them. They definitely had much better things up to their sleeves than wasting their entire night with them. It's just that because of Seungri and DLITE, their plan to leave earlier got hindered. He too, got carried away and had just too much a drop. If it wasn't for the fact that Yoona was acting so out of the norm, he would have just bring her out and far away from the club and from those beasts.

Yoona...

GD bit back a curse as he looked down, realising that a head was pillowed against his arm. She was sleeping so soundly and innocently that he was sure if it wasn't for the fact that his head was splitting apart, he would have gladly tasted her lips. 

Oh, and not to mention that awkward situation of them making out was clean and clear in his mind.

How could he have done such a thing to her?! He had told himself, had repeated it millions of times even. This lady, no matter how much he adored her, how much he loved her, he wouldn't touch her. He would be her guardian angel, protecting her from behind... He didn't need her to see him, to feel for him. He needed nothing. All he wanted, was just to stay by her side, quietly, secretly.

But looking at it now, things were definitely not going the way he's expecting it to be.

"I'll bring you home."

He sighed as he removed his arm slowly, careful not to wake the sleeping beauty up. However, it failed as she stirred, brows furrowed. He panicked a little as he carried her in her arms, whispering into her ears. Fortunately, that seemed to have calmed her down as her brows smoothened, her arms draped around his back as she snuggled close to his body. He couldn't help but let out a gentle smile at her innocence.

Even till now, it amazed him how small her action could stir a whirlpool of reactions from him. 

★★★★★

He didn't know why he would bring her here.

Out of ALL places.

He forgot that bringing her back to her home would be out of the question as firstly, she was dead drunk and her parents would most likely freaked out and made a big fuss if they saw their refined goody-good daughter with him, a hooligan. Secondly, he came to a conclusion from her yesterday's reaction that she was angry at him for ditching her after their short-but-intimate-occasion they had back at the ballroom.

Then, he couldn't bring her to a hotel as within 10-mile radius, EVERYONE that works in the hospitality industry knew who he was and well, it didn't mattered to him if tongues go around wagging but it would be detrimental to her reputation. And finally, staying in the club itself would invite even more trouble when the other three guys woke up. 

Hence, they ended up here.

The apartment that him and Taeyang shared.

He was making a bet base on his understanding of Taeyang though. There's a 99.9% chance that Taeyang and Yuri wouldn't happen to be making out. And well, if they really did decide to make out after just a few days of hanging out, it wouldn't be in their shared apartment. Even though it was not shared, they knew that it was a mutual respect thing to do and that was not to bring your female partner for your own pleasure in a shared apartment.

Well, he didn't exactly break that deal right? He was only planning to let her rest in his bed and when she's awake, he would send her back straight home and things would return back to normal. No one would know that she had slept in his bed, in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter