Courage

Fate Has It.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Courage

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”

"Are you going to continue to sit here and rot to hell?" Taeyang remarked.

"Is there any better thing I can do? I don't think so," GD replied, downing yet another shot of tequila.

"I think drink to hell is better," Seungri said mindlessly.

Both guys glared at him instantly.

"Wow wow, I'm just trying to lighten up the atmosphere here..." Seungri raised his hands up in defeat. "Yuri, help me out here!"

"Yeahs, Seungri is right. Stop acting like young children fighting you two," Yuri chuckled. "You two are the mafia bosses here for goodness sake!"

"He's not thinking straight!" Taeyang exclaimed. 

"It's because I'm thinking straight that's why I'm acting like that," GD rebutted. "She doesn't deserve a jerk like me."

"Yeahs, GD oppa is right," Yuri nodded in approval. "Yoona doesn't deserve a jerk like him."

Taeyang glared at her in utter disbelief. Weren't they suppose to be on the same line?!

"See? Even your girl agrees with me," GD smirked at her reply as he gulped down a brand new pint of beer before sighing in contentment, staring at the glass. "She doesn't deserve a jerk like me..."

Taeyang continued to stare at Yuri, as though saying 'are you out of your mind?!' 

"I'm not out of my mind," Yuri shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. "Yoona deserves much better but oh well, she still loves this jerk. But this jerk is being a coward now, not daring to face it and embrace the fact that both of them deserves someone they love."

Everyone in the room smirked with approval, except for the guy himself. 

"I say, just leave him alone here. Let him drink to death. Even if he drink to death, he can't change the fact that the woman he loves, loves him so much, but he's too much a coward to admit and love her back. He doesn't even dare to attend her wedding to wish her best," Yuri got up and began to walk out of the room, signalling the others to follow her. "Goodbye GD oppa. I doubt we would be seeing you later at the reception already. Rest here with your empty bottles of alcohol."

The other three guys in the room was amazed by Yuri's demeanour as they followed after her, after giving GD a pat on the shoulder.

"Are you sure he'll be alright? Your words are a little too harsh..." DLITE asked worriedly the moment they were outside.

"Yeahs... I know we would want him to fight for his own happiness but..." TOP hesisted too.

"Well done Kwon Yuri. You're the woman~" Taeyang on the other hand, had his arm around his girl, beaming affectionately. 

"Oh really?" Yuri smirked and elbowed him gently on his stomach. "If stares could kill, I would have been badly injured or dead by now already."

"I was just trying to be more real you know," Taeyang smiled sheepishly. "Hopefully this brat would wake up from this. Let's go get dressed and attend the reception. This cancer patient need some happiness to lengthen his already-short life."

The others rolled their eyes at his response. 

★★★★★

What's going on? 

This had to be backtracked to a week ago. 

A week ago when Im Yoona went to find Kwon Jiyong at his apartment. Again.

Ever since the time when she ran out of his house in tears, they hadn't meet. Yoona met CL, GD met Siwon separately. After meeting with CL, Yoona was more certain that there were still hope in store for them. After meeting with Siwon, GD was more firm that he should end all ties between them. 

And well, GD's determination was stronger. 

Yoona decided to pick her tiara back and accepted the marriage with her supposedly prince charming. 

"You-"

"Oh, don't worry. I'm not here to get on your nerves and to beg shamelessly for you to take me back," Yoona answered coldly as she saw his shocked expression. "I'm here to deliver something."

Yoona extended her arm, handing the envelope to GD.

"I'm getting married." 

GD held the pink envelope in his hand and froze. 

Getting married.

"O-Oh... C-Congrats..." He tried to keep a smile as he let his hand down, to stop his hand from trembling. 

"Yeahs. That's what you want isn't it? To get rid of this annoying princess. You'd your wish come true," she smirked. "Be there early on that day. You know, to see me getting married happily, blissfully. To my prince charming."

Yeahs! She had finally given up on him and accepted Choi Siwon! He should be happy! Be elated for her!

But he wasn't. 

He was wrecked, even though he knew this was the best for her.

"So?"

"Eh?" GD snapped up to see her irritated face.

"Are you coming?"

"I-I'll see if I-I can make it... There had been many c-cases for me to handle these days... You know my line of work..." He smiled guiltily, ruffling his hair. That's the best he could do. He knew this was the best for her and that's the furthest he could do. He wouldn't want to see the love of his life getting married to anyone else but him.

"Yeahs. Busy sleeping and hooking around with girls~" Yoona cooed nonchalantly. "Suit yourself. I'd already invited Taeyang oppa and the others already anyway."

Why did she become so crude and blunt towards him? 

True that. He deserved all these cold treatments anyway. He was the one who gave her up, who threw her away.

GD looked up and his eyes went wide in shock. Yoona's lips were so close to his tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter