macchiato.

wonderwall✈ | kyungsoo&bomi; drabbles.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
song; coffee - bts.

Kyungsoo is having a very bad day, that day. There's no need to ask him about it since It's all written in his expression. His lecturer kept telling him to fix his task ( for the fifth time now ). He stomped his feet in annoyed and push his task roughly to his bag before taking his feet out from his university soon before his satan side tells him to burn the university.

As he took a walk back to his apartment, he pass the café that Chanyeol mentioned to him yesterday; It wasn't that big, but it seems really comfy though, and the aroma of the coffee taking Kyungsoo's feet toward the little café that goes by the name of Pure Bean. The bell was ringing lightly as Kyungsoo pushed the wooden door. A petite girl's head snapped to his direction and welcome him,

"Welcome to Pure Bean! What would you like to order?" She smiled, sweetly at Kyungsoo.

"Vanilla latte would be fine." He answered flatly, since he's still in bad mood. 

"Can I know your name?" She asked him while holding his cup and a marker on her right hand. 

"Do Kyungsoo." 

She nodded and write his name plus a little text under his name and passing it to the other worker before taking his money to pay the coffee. "Enjoy your coffee!" She told him with a cheerly voice, making Kyungsoo raised his chin and half-heartly smile back at her before taking his coffee away on the end. She keeps looking at him until he got his coffee and walk out from the café, with a flat face, making her frown silently. 

He, on the other hand, enjoying the coffee. He already know about the note that she wrote earlier. It just a few words, but it makes his heart fluttering.

'enjoy your coffee and smile, kyungsoo-ssi!'

---

"Welcome to Pure Bean! What would you - Oh! you again!" Bomi blurted out.

"Ah yeah. It's me....again." He said, rubbing his neck awkwardly. 

Bomi chuckled quietly at him before asking him what would he like even though what will he orders; vanilla latte. It's been a week since Kyungsoo always come to this café for a hot vanilla latte, this time he comes at night a few minutes before Bomi's shift is done. "You should try our caramel macchiato, it's really good!" Bomi said with a thumbs up, making Kyungsoo smile a little.

"I never tried caramel macchiato before..." he paused, "since you said it's good and since i'm getting bored with vanilla latte. Okay, I'll try it." he continued while handing her the money.

She smiled cheekily as she wrote his name on the cup, she added a smile at the end and a note on his cup before passing it to the other worker. "Enjoy your caramel macchiato, Kyungsoo-ssi!" Kyungsoo turned his head to her direction as he heard his name from for the first time. She laughed softly before waving her hand at a dumbfounded Kyungsoo before she gone to the staff room to changed her clothes.

Kyungsoo, on the other hand, still blinking his eyes. He knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter