가까이.

wonderwall✈ | kyungsoo&bomi; drabbles.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
song; closer, closer - verbal jint.

"Are you going to wear just that outfit?" Eunji raised her eyebrow. Bomi nodded proudly for the outfit she wore which are only a croptee and ripped pants that show a little preview of her milky thigs. "But - ugh, whatever. Let's go." Eunji about to protested, but in the end she gives up because she knew that Bomi is a stubborn one and Eunji is the fashionist one, that's what she said about her in the yearbook, she really is though. 

Tonight is Baekhyun a.k.a Eunji's boyfriend's new club launch day and Bomi is dragged by Eunji to be there, saying that she needs an accompany, but in the reality, she'll just leave her standing in the crowd, alone while she'll be with her oh-so boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun. Well, it doesn't matter for Bomi anyway; she'll get a free drink as Baekhyun's promise her since she's old enough to drink. 

The club is perfectly fine too, it's big and it's not really crowded too, probably because it's their launching day and they only invited close friends, Bomi thought. Eunji is nowhere to be found, she's probably with her boyfriend by now. Bomi sighed, before taking a seat at a red big comfy couch. She played with her phone in bored until someone poked her ribs, "Luhan?" the guy smiled and nodded before she jumped into his body.

"Ya! I didn't expect you to be here, Lu!" she exclaimed while releasing her petite body from her. 

"Baekhyun is my best-friend and you must be his girlfriend's bestfriend, right?" 

"Still the same madam Lu." She called her by the worst nickname he ever had in his entire life. He rolled his eyes and by calling her midget even though they difference would be around ten centimetre or more. 

After a few minutes talk, Baekhyun's friends started to introduce themselves since Luhan calling them to meet Bomi. Bomi tried really hard for not to drooling in front them, because well, they are so handsome plus nice plus friendly and they are so many, probably around nine people plus Luhan and Baekhyun, so there's twelve people handsome plus nice plus friendly guys here, she's feeling lucky tonight. I'll surely thank, Eunji later for bringing me to a heaven. She thought. 

Her favorite so far would be Kyungsoo, the mother in their group. He's in the same year with her, he's not very tall, but he's still taller from a petite girl like her to be exact, his hair is black and it looks so fluffy, his skin is such a milky skin and big eyes that looks cute on him, his lips it's a heart-lips type, and he's wearing a white t-shirt and jeans her weakness. If we sum it all, the result is,

"Cutie pie" she stated while staring at the black-haired guy, making the others stop talking and staring at her in unison, except Luhan, whose chuckling right now. Bomi gasped in shock and covered her face with the small pillow from the couch, embarrassed. She heard the other start to teasing Kyungsoo and her, making her face redder than before behind the pillow. 

The teasing is stop as the most mature or not Baekhyun's best friend, Suho tell them to stop teasing even though he couldn't stop chuckling either. Bomi puffed her cheeks, making the others aw-ing because of her cuteness. Chanyeol, whose in the charge of reaction is rolling around on the ground after Bomi did her cute act. Bomi chuckled quietly before telling him to stop, but with that, Chanyeol gone wild like when he sees Sandara Park. 

As the others start to stopping Chanyeol from his crazy behavior, a handsome face and tall guy appeared beside her with a sweet smile on his face, "Sorry, Chanyeol hyung is kinda as you can see," he paused for a while as he shook his blonde hair and she swore that he must be in the charge of hotness, but thanks god she didn't blurted out like before, "Crazy and stay away from him untill he's done fangirling over you." he laughed.

"You're hot." okay, she blurted out again making the younger boy blushed, making Chanyeol pushed Sehun away playfully from her and protecting her from the other member or maybe she'll fall from their charm soon or later. What a good fan, he is. "I'm not going to say that again, yeollie-ssi." she gave him an eyesmile as she zips her lips with an invisible zipper, making the others bite their lips again and again.

"I think, i'm going to get a drink." She said, excusing herself. 

"I'll join." She turned around to see the owner of that voice and it turned out to be the guy she called cute earlier. He smiled shyly to her while rubbing his neck nervously, "I-It's okay right?" Bomi nodded wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter