happy birthday.

wonderwall✈ | kyungsoo&bomi; drabbles.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
song; nothing better - brown eyed soul.

By the clock ticking to 12AM, Kyungsoo will be a twenty-two years old man. She asked her sunbaenim, Super Junior's Shindong, to help her for the surprise since she's going to surprise him when he's recording shim-shimtapa with, Suho, later that night. She already prepared everything, well it's only a cake, a present ( that almost done ), and her presence there. 

EXO's growl playing from Bomi's phone when she was wrapping her one year boyfriend, Do Kyungsoo or you may know as D.O, a present since it's a day before he's turning to twenty-two. She pressed the green symbol and putting it between her ear and shoulder, so multitasking, she thought before greeting her boyfriend in the other line.

"Where are you?" He asked her with Chanyeol and Baekhyun teasing him at the back, like usual. "Ya! Go get a girlfriend soon, you two!" He shouted to his hyungs. 

"Let them be, Kyungie." She chuckled lightly, "I'm at dorm, why?" she lied.

"Just asking. It's already late, you should sleep, baby. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" she nods even though he couldn't see her, "I love you-" and those troublemakers back again, shouting they loves Bomi too before they recieve a playful hit on the head one by one by their mommy.

"Kyung don't be so mean," she laughed, "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow, baby. I love you too, bye!" she hung up with a smile on her face while remembering the first time they met each other, the first time he called, the first time he hold her hand, the first time he hugged her tightly, the first time he kissed her - oh, their first kiss is the most embarrassing moment in their life. 

---

It was their first date that day. Bomi was wearing a long coat with t-shirt underneath, and a stocking since it was fall, the weather seems to be colder than before. Kyungsoo, on the other hand is wearing the same, except he's wearing jeans, duh. They walked around the han river, side by side, but still afraid to walk hand in hand even though they wouldn't mind if one of them hold it, but however their relationship still as a friend. 

"What if people recognize us?" Bomi broke the comfortable silent with a sudden answer.

Kyungsoo shrugged his narrow shoulder, telling her that no one would since it almost midnight and it was wednesday, the day that people would avoid. "What if they do?" she asked once again. "We should just run then." he simply replied like that was the easiest thing to do. 

"Stupid." She punched his arms playfully.

They took a seat around the fountain, talking about everything that happened a few days ago. Kyungsoo lights up a cigarette while listening to every words that came out from Bomi's mouth. Bomi knew about his bad habit, smoking, so she wasn't shock if Kyungsoo suddenly lights a cigarette in front of her. She doesn't like it, but she's okay with it since he only smoke when he feel he needs one and he rarely need it. 

"Yoon Bomi." Kyungsoo turned his head to see her as he finished his smoke, "I don't think it's the most romantic way to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter