#2 Kai & Krystal (Kaistal)

How to tell if an idol is dating 101


#2 KAISTAL 

 

Kaistal. 5 years of being a kpop fan this is the first time I encountered with this kind of pairing. My friends suggested me to do this 'Kaistal' thing for the 2nd chapter, but I don't even have an intention on writing about them (lol sorry) it's not that I don't ship them but it's kind of awkward for me on shipping them together, I don't really focus on new ships. 

 

But Anyways since here I am doing a review i'll probably just do it :) Kai and Krystal, they said kaistal is the most popular ship in f(exo)? welll there are many shippers in my tumblr that ships f(exo) together. They recommend me kaistal videos such as fmv's and moments (which only contains them behind or beside each other with slow motion effects, and some glancing that I don't know if you consider glancing, and the famous SM TOWN holding hands moments lol) I really don't conside all these things moments yeah maybe the holding hands one but for me that's just a normal thing to do especially in SM TOWN concerts, think of it what if Lay, sehun, or d.o was in the place of kai? krystal would hold their hands too of course, since that is exo's first time being a part of SM Town concert. I was kind of expecting some secret talking, eye movements, eye signals, long eye contact, secret tapping here and there, but I guess my expectations went too high :))) despite the news everywhere that kaistal is pretty popular I was expecting that kind of moments but i'm wrong. 

 

Well don't blame me if I can't write too much about them, I don't have much observations to make since their moments are sooo few and some are not even legit. Speaking of legit moments, my friends are saying that the best moments of kaistal are the Pink tape photoshoot that they did together. 

I mentally scolded them cause this is not counted as a moment hahaha cause it's just a couple photoshoot, yeah I admit it they look good together but this is just a photoshoot we can't say that their dating or what. I should be a dating review right now but instead I am doing a pairing review lol this is my friend's fault, but going back we can't just go around saying that they can do this photoshoot cause their dating, or kai is krystal's ex, and etc. Cause we are not in the right place to judge or tell that kind of things. 

 

For me the photoshoot was kind of awkward, 5 years being in kpop this is one of the awkward photoshoot I have seen, it doesn't look like it but yes their awkward. Well we really couldn't tell but it's really awkward looking at it, and speaking of being awkward have you watched SSTP? krystal mentioned how she is so awkward with kai cause he suddenly came in their photoshoot without being aware, well who wouldn't be awkward right? :))) 

 

But I have nothing against kaistal, ship them all you want just warning you guys that your ship won't go that far, far like khuntoria, yoonhae, or even the adam couple. I'm helping you guys to not get your hopes up about simple news or things you heard/related to kaistal cause not everything are real or in reality. 

 

I'm probably doing a pairing review right now lol instead of observing if their dating or not, but clearly their not. Almost half of the things that is happening int he kaistal ship is caused by their fans, kaistal got popular cause many people like them together cause they look good together and such things, but always remember a ship defines their moments not the way they look good together. There are many idols out there who look good together but barely have any moments, like myungzy or even myungeun. 

 

Sometimes pairing are so unpredicted that we don't know that they could look good together without us even noticing, just like taemin and naeun many hated them but gained supporters since their casually sweet and their skinships are cute (even it's scripted) , the way they talk and such things but fans liked them because of this simple moments not because they look good sitting together or just good together, etc. Same way to kaistal, they are overrated because of fans who knows how to turn a false story into true and spread it quickly, it would go to twitter, tumblr, or even in facebook. 

 

See this gif? kaistal shippers shared in tumblr that kai tapped krystal with the water bottle, and even though how many already said that it's not true kaistal shippers are always saying that kai did tap her cause krystal turned her head around. Just to clear this up, I have to work hard just to find another fancam of this in another angle......and kaistal shippers are.....WRONG. Kai is 5 feet away from krystal that time, while krystal is in the middle of the stage with yoona and kangta, look even hyoyeon can pass in between kai and krystal's distance that's just mean they have distance between them and all kai did was rotate his bottle and nothing more. All I can say to that shipper that spread this is *sigh* you could have do well if you searched well...

 

But anyways once again I don't hate kaistal, I just don't like this kind of pairings. Krystal's my bias in f(x) and I know her well (she doesn't like guys younger or the same age with her, she said once she likes someone who is older than her) wheather believe it or not, just saying. 

 

I hope no kaistal shipper would go here saying "You just hate kaistal that;s why your saying this things!" or "you just ship them with another idol!" or even "your just jealous or can't accept the fact about them" THAT'S PRETTY RIDICULOUS COMMENTS if someone would ever do that lol 

 

Well if your gonna ask me if I saw the polaroids of kaistal in SM exhibition, my answer is yep I already saw it and it's the same their still pretty awkward just different photos 

I know how these photos go, trust me being in kpop in 5 years this is one of the awkward photoshoot i've ever seen (did I already saw that lol) but swear you don't notice it cause it looks like it comes out natural right? try looking some idol couple photoshoots around 2008-2009 :)) 

 

Anyways i'm done with this, ship them there's no wrong shipping idols right? just don't get your hopes up kaistal shippers ;)) 

 


i'm really sorry if I offended some of you, you must read the warnings in my foreword :)