#3 Suho & Krystal (Sustal)

How to tell if an idol is dating 101


#3 SUSTAL 

Suho-Krystal, requested by Anon in tumblr (I hope they would just request here in AFF) 

 

Wow, I never heard about this ship it was quite unexpectable? thier moments just came in like a wrecking ball lol but I really don't know anything about this ship. Since my friends don't ship them I need to search and find on my own, I looked up in tumblr and saw the 'suhostal' blog and I was quite amazed cause there's a blog full of moments, pictures, infos and fan accounts. Honestly my thoughts about Suho and Krystal are nothing, I don't really care about them tbh like I said I really don't ship boy x girl otp that much. 

 

But this pair is quite interesting, seeing some fan accounts, infos, pictures, and moments Sustal shippers really try hard, I understand why people ship them but my friends who ship kaistal said their the hatest pair in f(exo), well I was confuse at first but then they said the reason they said their shippers are delusional and kept on making false fan accounts? as I read some fan accounts of them half of it seems like it was really just for the sake of people liking them... 

 

Anyways forget about that first I wanted to talk about the Dating rumors, yes the dating rumor was false cause it's Seulong and Sohee I knew that all along shippers could go this far of editing things for people to ship their pair more. I think that was a very wrong move cause by that many people would hate and bash your otp, I feel sorry for sustal shippers.

 

I'm not quite biased here but notice that i'm not really offending the sustal ship? in tumblr and twitter sustal gets alot of hate, I always notice sustal in tumblr and in some tweets in twitter but people's response are like 'yuck, ew,' or 'I hate suho/ I hate krystal' or 'delulu and fu**ed up fans' and such things for me it is kind of harsh? I know the feeling when someone is bashing your ship, just like how people back then bashes Jokwon & Gain saying some things like that, I think sustal shippers had enough? (guys once again i'm not biased) I tried to comment on sustal tweets but people kept on cursing and bashing the otp, yes their fans may be delusional (all fans who have ships are like that too eve adam couple I admit it, or kaistal, yoonhae, etc.) I must say sustal shippers are way too delusional yes but their like that cause people are too harsh on them, but anyways I have a lot of respect to the shippers who is there for sustal and to the people who kept on defending them.

 

For some people maybe they don't look good together but their moments? it's wonderful and nice (I don't know why i'm saying these kind of things i'm suppose to be harsh lol) When I found out about the youtube channel they kept on saying to me I searched for it and found tons of sustal videos on the channel, the first thing I thought of was "Wow it was like yoonhae all over again". Some moments are delusional but some are real, just like the latest moment? the SM TOWN Week moments? tbh that made me smile ear to ear, then I told my self "their like a couple, the one following the another like a bodyguard" when I realized that, I started investigating and searching for things. I saw some couple jacket, bracelet, phone case, shirt?

They really really really reminded me of Yoonhae, not to mention their in the same company too! Like this was the exact thing I did when I found out about the yoonhae rumor (I was so surprise lol) For me I still think Minho and Krystal are more real than them ehemPATTAYAMOMENTSehem :)) but when I started to watch more sustal moments I found my self replaying every sustal video all over again. Well the moments that the youtube channel owner do is a real moment! that's what we call moment, you need to capture the eyes, the eye signals they make and how they talk. 

 

It was so cute how suho and krystal were talking while their mc-ing, it remind me of Jokwon and Gain lol but don't misunderstand me I don't ship suho and krystal, they just make me smile which is rare nowadays. Well back to their moments, when your watching the moments you'll surely remember yoonhae if you watch yoonhae's moments too it was so the same as sustal's, is this what you call deja vu? haha I don't know but yeah they clearly remind me of yoonhae. 

 

Well it's still not enough to say that their dating...maybe because i'm not a sustal shipper and I just found out about them last week? I really don't know some thing about them. But I found interesting facts about them. 

  • They got casted in SM in the same year, 2006 
  • Krystal thanked suho in their pinocchio album "Junmyeon Oppa" 
  • Krystal accidentally called suho in a music show "Oppa" in the mic (awwe it's cute) 
  • They both like meat (I just found this on the suhostal blog lol) 
  • They both like the color purple
  • Their both the youngest in their family 
  • Their closest in SHINee is Taemin and Jonghyun 
  • Krystal's closest in SNSD is Jessica (lol ofc) and Yoona, while suho is close with Yoona and Jessica too
  • Their hobby is acting

I think that's enough already :))) I find the facts so interesting, like their so much alike?....this is my first time saying this to a boy x girl otp that I just found out about last week, "Their actually VERY compatible" .... ok that's my last time saying that sentence, but admit it even if you hate them you find their moment very cute? But a reminder i'm still not a shipper of them, the moments were not enough I also need to find out more about this ship before to finally decide if i'm a shipper. 

 


 

Ok I finished my review about this pairing (lol I was planning that all the time) it's time to find out if their dating or not, or if their just a normal pairing out there (but for me they look good though) 

 

Just like Dal Shabet (girl group) said when they were asked on how to tell if an idol is dating, well here is the full interview: 

She continued, “Of course we know who’s dating who between idol stars, why wouldn’t we?  I once saw even three couples dating at once.”  When reporters said that they didn’t believe her, she said, “You can tell just by looking at them.”

When asked how they could just tell like that, they explained that you needed to keep an eye on groups that promote in the same cycle.  Idol groups have schedules from morning till night so there isn’t any other time they can meet people other than the faces they see in waiting rooms backstage of variety or music shows.  Naturally, idols become closer, especially since their lifestyle patterns are the same.

Their second tip was to spot out those with extremely close friendships.  Dal Shabet explained that often times, they’ll try to act as close as possible so that other idols won’t try to hit on or like their idol girlfriend or boyfriend.

 

Extremely close friendship? Krystal and Suho were friends right? cause they said they trained the same time and about krystal thanking him in their album. Well I call that a close friendship, I watched all of the encores of f(x) wherein their with exo cause their promoting at the same time that time. All I could say is wow their not even afraid to interact in public then I told myself 'maybe cause their not really dating, and their just close oppa-dongsaeng' but when I compare the moments before to the latest moments "The SM TOWN week moments" video, they seem sooo distant like i'm not the only one who notice it right? If krystal's close with someone she would interact/play with them, like with her SHINee oppas with minho, jonghyun, taemin, onew,and key. I know krystal so well, if she's close with someone she would atleast smile or wave at that person but when I saw and compared their moments I was like "Why is krystal not smiling at suho? or even make an eye contact?" I was so curious, like try to compare the moments before krystal would wave or smile at suho when he would approach her but now just side glance and some awkward talk (if she's really close with suho why not talk and smile at each other freely?) something fishy right? 

 

On the other hand there will be cute moments just like how suho keeps on following krystal like she's his boss lol it was so cute, this is my first time seeing a guy following a girl that way, I mean the way suho searched krystal in the crowd and found her in the very front he hurriedly made his way at the very front just to be at the back of krystal :)) It was so cute afterall. 

 

Now this is the stage where I find things fishy, if this kind of things happen I am in the point where I am so eager to solve things and find a result for it. In my opinion it's 50/50, it's possible their dating and the other half it's impossible but their hidden moments made me realize that there's something going on. I remember the time where krystal said she wants a rich boyfriend who would buy her meat everyday in amazing f(x), and exactly what baekhyun said about suho in Yoo In Na's radio baek said that suho would be a good boyfriend to his girlfriend cause he would buy her meat everyday

 

There's more! you know the latest KBS gayo daejun? Jessica shook suho's hands, it was quite confusing but then I remembered she's close with suho BUT among other exo members there she only congratulated suho and only did a handshake with him, she only bowed and waved at the others while suho shook jessica's hand and gives her a deep bow, and after that you can see Jonghyun and Taemin's smile at suho lol 

The captions of these photos are "Jessica approving Suho's relationship with Krystal?" lol that was quite funny, but yeah jessica being nice to suho even going to suho's side just to shake his hand is quite fishy too, I mean jessica is rare to find next to exo or her talking with exo boys so it's quite new to me ;)) 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

OOPS PART 1 DONE! PART 2 ONGOING! 

 

 

TBC!

 

 

  


i'm starting to like them tbh :"">