Unsigned Pt.8

Unsigned

Yoona's POV

 

All of us were worried about Taeyeon unnie when she stormed off last night after our argument. It's the morning now and Taeyeon unnie still hasn't returned yet and we have to meet manager oppa to discuss about our next concert.

 

We wanted to wait until Taeyeon unnie came home so we can go together but we were running late so we had no time.

 

In the van, Tiffany unnie and Jessica unnie seemed quiet.

 

They barely talked and it was weird because usually they'll be talking, well, it's more like flirting.

 

Then when we arrived at SM, Jessica unnie was the first to walk off into the SM building. She didn't even wait for any of us.

 

I looked at Tiffany unnie and she avoided my eyes before getting out of the van and walking into the building with Sunny and Sooyoung.

 

Hyoyeon, Yuri, and I were the last to get out of the van.

 

When we went into the building and into the meeting room, we sat down around the table.

 

Manager oppa was here, including uncle Lee Sooman and  Kim Young-min.

 

But Taeyeon unnie was still missing.

 

"Where's Taeyeon? Girls?" asked manager oppa.

 

Sunny was about to speak up when none of us did but then the door opened and in came Taeyeon unnie with coffee in her hands, looking all excited.

 

"Sorry, I'm late!" Taeyeon unnie said.

 

"That's alright. Just sit down and we'll begin." said unlce Lee Sooman.

 

"Actually, before we start. I have a surprise." said unnie with a grin. 

 

We all looked at her weirdly because unnie was acting so strange. Usually, she would be the quiet one in the meeting while Tiffany unnie and Sooyoung unnie would be the one talking.

 

"What is it, Taeyeon-ah?" uncle Sooman asked.

 

"Come in, guys." said Taeyeon before a really thin girl was wheeled into the room by a staff.

 

I couldn't recognize who she was because she was wearing a hoodie. Also, she was looking down instead of to us.

 

"Guys, this is Seo Joohyun." said Taeyeon unnie smirking.

 

'Wait. What?'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one's POV

 

All of the young ladies were crying including their manager oppa and Mr. Lee Sooman.

 

Yoona on the other hand couldn't believe it.

 

Her best friend was still alive.

 

She placed her hand on her chest in front of where her heart was as her tears came rolling down her cheeks.

 

"S..Seohyun?" she says.

 

Seohyun looks at her with a small smile.

 

"Seohyun!!!!" The rest of the members cried as they rushed to their maknae who they haven't seen in a long time and took their turns hugging her.

 

"Kim Taeyeon! Why didn't you tell us?" Yuri unnie asked in anger which surprised us.

 

Taeyeon unnie was shocked to say anything. She didn't expect to be yelled at.

 

Suddenly, Seohyun spoke up.

 

"D..Don't.. y..ye.ll. at u..unnie..I t..t.old hher n.not to tell." she says and felt embarrassed.

 

And after hearing the way their maknae talked and finally realizing that thier maknae is in a wheelchair, the members all teared up even more as they looked at their leader for answers.

 

"It started like this." said Taeyeon as she started to explain everything.

 

Before the ending of the story, Yoona rushed out of the room and ran to the nearby bathroom to cry.

 

She blamed herself for what has happened to Seohyun and she also realized how late she was when Taeyeon told them about Nana and Seohyun being girlfriends. 

 

"Unnie..." Yoona heard Seohyun's voice from behind.

 

Yoona wiped her tears before turning around to face Seohyun who followed her.

 

"H..Hyunnie... I'm so sorry.." she says before leaning back against the wall.

 

"D..Don't c..cry." said Seohyun.

 

"Please leave me alone, Hyunnie.." said Yoona as she sat down on the ground and hugged her knees.

 

Seohyun nods before wheeling herself out of the bathroom.

 

"I know that I'm too late but if I told you that I love you now, will you accept me?" Yoona asked to no one.

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

Sorry guys for the short updates but I'm trying to end this story really badly. I have a feeling that if I don't update now, I won't be updating until next year :( Anyways, Seohyun moved on from Yoona while Yoona now has feelings for Seohyun. How do you think this will go? What about Lee Seung Gi and Nana? I can't just end all of the drama this quickly, you know. I can't just be like Yoona and Seohyun breaks up with Seung Gi and Nana then got together. The end. Nope. that's not gonna happened. It's gonna take some time before the couples break up and before the new couple to get together :P I seriously don't want to break up Nana and Seohyun! They're co cute together! Oh well.. lol.