Unsigned Pt.7

Unsigned

Seohyun's POV

 

Taeyeon unnie left an hour ago, and here I am, lying down on the couch with my head resting on Nana's legs. 

 

Nana would carress my head and sometimes I would play with her hands.

 

Both of us obviously happy and not wanting time to ever stop right now.

 

I noticed that Nana fell asleep when I heard soft snoring.

 

I took this chance to scoot closer to her and lift myself up to her to kiss her.

 

Right when my lips touched her lips, she opened her eyes and we both smiled at each other.

 

"I love you." she says and helps me sit up correctly besides her.

 

I never said the word that she wanted to hear and today, I felt that I was ready to say them.

 

I have made her wait for me to say them for too long and she doesn't deserve that.

 

I wanted to tell them to her.

 

After the talk with Taeyeon unnie earlier, I felt that I was ready to move on from Yoona unnie..

 

I know now that Nana is the one for me.

 

So, I said it to her.

 

"I love you." I said softly without stuttering for the first time.

 

She seemed surprised but smiled warmly in return before kissing me again.

 

"Seohyunnie, Is this a dream? Did you really say it?" she asked me.

 

I nodded.

 

Then she kissed me again.

 

And I felt really happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was really late at night when someone knocked on our door.

 

Nana went to see who it was and it turned out to be Taeyeon unnie again.

 

Her eyes were red and it was obvious that she had been crying.

 

"What's wrong?" Nana asked.

 

Taeyeon unnie sniffed before saying, "The girls and I got into a argument." she says.

 

"W..Why?" I asked.

 

"Because I wouldn't tell them who I've been meeting.." she says.

 

It made me feel bad.

 

Taeyeon unnie lied to them for me.

 

"T..Taeyeon u.. unniee. you don't h..have to lie." I told her.

 

"But Seo.."

 

"I..I'm fine." I smiled at her.

 

"Really?" she asked.

 

I nodded while looking at Nana.

 

I realized that the reason why I never wanted to meet my unnies before was because I was scared of getting my feelings hurt again by Yoona unnie, but now I realized that I love Nana. Yoona unnie was the person who I loved and now the person I love is Nana.. so I don't think there's going to be any problems at all when Yoona unnie and I meet. I think I can finally congratulate her without breaking down ever again.

 

Taeyeon unnie seemed to be happy as she hugged both me and Nana.

 

"I'm really proud of you, maknae." she mumbles.

 

"But can I spend the night here? I don't feel like going home right now." she smiled sheepily.

 

"Sure thing." said Nana.

 

Nana unnie showed Taeyeon unnie to the guest room before she carried me back to our room to sleep.