Chapter 9

We Got Married (YoonWon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vacation Trip part 2

*****

Special Studio Guests: Super Junior’s Donghae and SNSD’s Jessica

******

MC2: “Be thankful to Siwon and Yoona because your guesting here is extended!”

Donghae: “Ah! Yeah! Yah! Siwon and Yoona! Are you trying to make me embarrassed? Jessica keeps sending me the scariest coldest glare ever!”

Everyone from the studio laughed.

MC1: “Jessica! How are you and Taecyeon?”

Donghae send a death glare to everyone.

MC2: “Look at Donghae! He is jealous!”

Donghae: “I’m not! How can I? We are not together!”

Jessica: “Me and Taecyeon are friends. And it is very natural to us to go outside.”

Donghae: “Yeah… Whatever… Not telling it to your boyfriend…”

MC1: “Her boyfriend?”

Donghae: “Yup! Boy.Friend! I meant Boy best friend!”

MC2: “Ah! Okay…”

*******

 

     Siwon was preparing everything while, Yoona is keeps on watching him.

 

     “Yoong! I know I’m handsome! But please stop staring at me!” Siwon joked and Yoona laughed.

 

     “I’m not staring at you because you are handsome! I’m staring at you because I’m analyzing you!” Yoona said and Siwon just smiled at her.

 

     “Then… What did you analyze?” Siwon asked her and she smiled.

 

     “That you are the male version of me! Oppa? Aren’t we a twin?” Yoona asked and Siwon laughed.

 

     “What? Yoong… They say that look-a-like people are meant to be! Isn’t that amazing? We are meant to be!” Siwon said and Yoona rolled her eyes.

 

     “Then, I and Lee Minho oppa are also meant to be?” Yoona suddenly asked and Siwon sighed.

 

     “Yah! Im Yoon Ah! I and Lee Minho are look-a-like! But Yoona and Lee Minho are not! That means… You two are not fated!” Siwon said.

 

     “Oh… I think you and Minho oppa are also fated…” Yoona teased.

 

*****

Jessica: “Our Im Choding is starting!”

MC1: “Oh… She is really a Choding… An elementary like kid…”

*****

 

     “Yoong! Choose… Are you going to keep on teasing me and you are not going to eat or you are going to stop!” Siwon calmly said.

 

     “Aish! Why are you so immature? Can’t you take a joke?” Yoona asked.

 

     “I’m not! You are the one being immature! What can I expect from Im Choding…” Siwon sighed and Yoona looked away.

 

     “Fine then… You are always right because you are Choi Siwon! The soldier of light! And I’ am only Im Yoon Ah! The resident doe of SNSD!” Yoona angrily said.

 

*****

Donghae: “Oh! They are fighting because of the look-a-like thingy!”

Jessica: “It’s good that Fishy don’t have his look-a-like!”

Donghae: “Really?”

Jessica: “Yup. Because you are a unique fish!”

*****

 

     “Yoong? Are you mad?” Siwon asked her but she didn’t respond. “I’m sorry… I didn’t mean those…”

 

*****

Siwon: “I felt guilty. I hurt her…  I can’t believe on my words… That was the first time I argue with her… And I’ am sorry…”

*****

 

     “I’m sorry… Yoona… Forgive me…” Siwon said as he tried to touch her but she moved.

*****

Yoona: “I meant my words as a joke. But he takes it seriously… And I felt really bad for myself for being a Choding… An elementary like kid, and for being immature… “

*****

 

     “Yoong… I’m sorry…” he said but she didn’t say any words to him. “I’m sorry… I know I’m wrong for saying those things on you… Please forgive me…” he said using his aegyo.

 

*****

MC2: “It is too early for them to fight!”

Donghae: “I never thought that they will fight because their personalities are match.”

Jessica: “In every relationship there are ups and downs. “

Donghae: “Just like ours?”

Jessica send him a death glance.

*****

 

     “Fine! Call your unnie’s now! Asked them to hunt me down and kill me!” Siwon said. Yoona secretly blushed and smiled. “I’ll call them. I’ll submit myself to them…” Siwon said as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter