Chapter 15

We Got Married (YoonWon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Studio Guests: Super Junior's Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun

*****

Eunhyuk: "I'm actually not a fan of WGM! Because the staffs never let me marry Hyoyeon!"

MC1: "Do you want to be a WGM couple?"

Eunhyuk: "Would I say that if I don't like that?"

Kyuhyun: "Hyung and his girl went into a fight this morning! So, I'm really sorry for his behavior! Being a maknae is really hard!"

Eunhyuk: "What? Yah! Why are you acting so nice?"

MC2: "Because Seohyun is watching!"

Kyuhyun: "No, no! It's not that!"

MC1: "It's not that? I'll send a text to Seohyun!"

Kyuhyun: "Don't! I'm protecting my own image, you know!"

Eunhyuk: "That means, you are acting so nice because Seohyun is watching?"

Kyuhyun: "Let's just go back to Siwon hyung and Yoona's love story! My love story is really private!"

*****

 

     "Where is he?" Yoona asked as she look for Siwon around.

 

     "Yoong! Why do you keep on leaving me behind?" Yuri yelled at her. Yoona smiled. "You are looking for Siwon oppa, right? Super Junior sunbae's will be next performers."

 

     "Really? Then, I think I should watch him from back stage!" Yoona said and Yuri laughed.

 

     "Give him a good luck first!" she said as she gragged Yoona to where Siwon is.

 

*****

Yoona: "Unnie is really a troublesome! Yah! Yuri ah~~! You don't have to dragged me! People would think that 'Im Yoona can be dragged anywhere!' Okay?"

Yoona laughed.
*****

 

     Yoona finally met Siwon.

 

*****

Kyuhyun: "I was there that time!"

Eunhyuk: "No one is asking!"

MC1: "Where was that, by the way?"

Eunhyuk: "SM Town concert at Seoul!"

MC2: "I was there on that concert! Kyuhyun and Seohyun are amazing!"

Kyuhyun blushed and smiled.

Kyuhyun: "You don't have to say that! We are SM's best official couple!"

MC2: "I thought Siwon and Yoona are SM's official couple?"

Kyuhyun: "Didn't SM staffs informed everyone yet? I and Seohyun are the face of Super Generation!"

Everyone from the studio laughs.

*****

 

     Yoona shyly blushed. Siwon smiled at her and pinched her cheeks.

 

     "Are you here to give me a goodluck kiss? You know, your hubby is not well today and if my wife would give me a goodluck kiss... I can assure everyone a good performance!" Siwon said and Yoona hit his chest.

 

     "Goodluck oppa! You better do your best or else I will punished you!" Yoona joked.

 

     "I don't care about the punishment as long as it is came from my wife." Siwon said and suddenly the other girls giggled.

 

     "Are we still watching We Got Married?" Taeyeon suddenly said. Which made both Siwon and Yoona blushed.

 

*****

Siwon: "I'm trying my best to be the best husband on WGM history! But everytime other people noticed us... I felt really nervous!"

*****

 

     "Unnie! Yah! You are making us awkward!" Yoona blushed.

 

     "Aigoo! We can't hold our breath! You know that! And you two are so sweet!" Sunny giggled. Siwon turned his back on them and smiled.

 

     "Yah! Choi Siwon! Why are you turning your back on us? Do you want us to plant a bomb on SJ's practice room?

 

     "Unnie! Can't you leave us alone? I mean... We are talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter