Chapter 4

We Got Married (YoonWon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Studio Guests : Super Junior's Leeteuk and SNSD's Taeyeon

*****

 

     Siwon was already home. He sat at the couch and stared at the clock.

 

*****

MC1: "Taeyeon and Leeteuk shows a lot of skinship from previous episode! That's why we asked them to guest!"

Leeteuk: "Never mind!"

Taeyeon: "Where in the world is Yoona that time?"

*****

 

     "Where are you going? Aren't you supposed to be home?" the PD asked Yoona and she smiled.

 

     "Oppa once said he wants a SNSD cd, right?" she asked the PD.

 

     "Yes. Why?" the PD asked her back.

 

     "I'm going to give him a Wonder Girls cd! And see his reaction!" she said.

 

*****

Taeyeon: "Yoong is really dorky!"

Leeteuk: "But you are more dorkier than her!"

Taeyeon gave Leeteuk a death glance.

 

*****

 

     "Urgh! Where is she?" Siwon asked himself and start to dial Yoona's number. "Where are you?" he asked as soon as she answered.

 

*****

Siwon: "I was really wooried for her that time and I'm really bored..."

*****

 

     Yoona finally home and Siwon gave her a big hug.

 

*****

Taeyeon: "Aww! So sweet! I want one too!"

Leeteuk: "You can have it from me!"

Taeyeon: "Yah! Ahjusshi! Stop bringing yourself up! We are not in good terms!"

*****

 

     "Oppa, did you miss me?" Yoona asked and Siwon looked away.

 

     "Nope... I have lots of things to do... How can I miss you?" he asked and Yoona send him a death glance.

 

     "Fine!" she said as she sat on the couch.

 

     "By the way, I played the cd." Siwon said and Yoona stared at him. "That was sweet!"

 

*****

Siwon: "That was really sweet. I played that as soon as I went home... Uhmm... My sister even told me to marry her for real after we heard that."

PD: "Can we play it?"

Siwon: "Did you asked her permission?"

PD: "We don't need to."

The PD start to play the special cd.

Yoona: "Oppa ah~~ You are so sweet! I really wanted to thank you since then but I don't have chance. Thank you so much for everything. You took care of me on our photoshoots but I think I never did that for you. I'm sorry. Now that we are married I'll return everything. I'll make sure you are happy with me. And eventhough this is only a virtual marriage, I'll make sure you feel this is real. Oppa! Thank you so much with all my heart. I know words are not enough but really thank you..."

Siwon blushed and smiled.

*****

 

     "Yah! Stop looking t me like that!" Yoona said as she noticed Siwon's evil stare.

 

     "I never knew you are that sweet!" he said and Yoona blushed. "Where's my SNSD CD? You are going to supply me a special SNSD CD for one year! Right? Yes! I'm going to save money!"

 

     "Yah! I nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter