Chapter 20

We Got Married (YoonWon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SPECIAL GUEST: SNSD's Hyoyeon & Super Junior's Eunhyuk [as requested by dinhae]

*****

10:30 AM at SM Entertainment Building

 

     Siwon was standing at the front of SME building and looking like he was so cold. He keeps turning his around like he was waiting for someone.

*****

Siwon: “I was waiting for her because we’ve decided to come at the same time. It was already planned when she back out because she still have filming. So I told her that I will wait for her outside SM building. But after a while I received a text she said she will be late for an hour so I texted her back saying, I will still wait for her. It was really cold that time…”

Siwon smiled.

*****

     After exactly 1 hour and 5 minutes, Yoona arrived. Siwon smiled big seeing her.

*****

MC1: “It’s like they’ve never seen one another for a long time.”

Hyoyeon: “Actually, those fools haven’t met for a long time because their schedules are really different.”

Eunhyuk: “Whoa! Whoa! Why are you calling them fools?”

Hyoyeon: “Because I once told them that they are not compatible and both of them just laughed at me. Honestly, if they are compatible their schedules will match even if they have tons of it!”

Eunhyuk: “Yah! You shouldn’t call them that!”

Hyoyeon: “I can call them whatever I want!”

Eunhyuk: “Aish! I told you not to be so honest in front of camera! We know Siwon and Yoona are really busy but they managed to have a date once in a week!”

Hyoyeon playfully hit Eunhyuk.

Hyoyeon: “Yah! I told you to act like we don’t know anything.”

MC2: “So, YoonWon couple keeps on dating even without camera?”

HyoHyuk just smiled.

*****

     “You really waited for me, huh?” Yoona smiled at Siwon.

*****

Yoona: “I was really impressed. I never thought he will really wait for me. I thought he was just trolling me again like he always does.”

*****

     “I thought you would never come and leave me for real.” Siwon pouted and Yoona pinched his cheeks.

 

     “Why are you so cute like a duck?” Yoona laughed and Siwon stared at her. “What?” Siwon smiled and hugged her tightly.

 

     “Don’t you know it’s really cold? And I’ve here for how many hours! So you need to give me a hug, a really tight hug!” Siwon said and Yoona hugged him back.

 

     “Aigoo! Go inside!” Taeyeon giggled and the couple broke the hug. “Yah! Love dovey outside the building isn’t a good sight for me!”

 

     “I agree… because it’s like rubbing a salt on our wound!” Yuri pouted and the girls laughed.

 

     “Oppa, let’s not mind them! They’re always like that even on our dorm.” Yoona said as she held Siwon’s hand. Siwon stared at Yoona’s doe eyes.

*****

Siwon: “I was really shocked because she hold my hand first! When she did it, my heart starts racing and I felt really, really shy.”

*****

     Yoona laughed at Siwon’s reaction. Siwon, on the other hand, felt really nervous and couldn’t find a right word to say.

*****

MC2: “Siwon is so cute with that reaction.”

Eunhyuk: “Our Siwon looks like he is so happy because a girl he dreamt of last night hold his hands!”

MC1: “Siwon is a skinship addict maybe that is the reason why he is happy.”

Eunhyuk: “for the first time, I’ve seen a Siwon skinship very cute.”

*****

     “Oppa! Are you alright?” Yoona said and Siwon smiled at her. “You don’t want me to hold your hand? Fine.”  Yoona turned her back on him and he laughed hard at her.

 

     “Yah! Why are you acting like a kid now?” Siwon asked her and Yoona glared at him. “Oh! I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend or you something.” He said but Yoona just ignored him. He looked at the girls who were busy laughing and giggling at them.

 

     “Go and hug her!” Jessica giggled.

 

     “Fighting!” the girls silently said and Siwon gather all his strength and back hugged Yoona.

 

     “I’m sorry, Yoong. Please forgive me.” He said as he lean his chin on her shoulder. Yoona smiled as she blushed hard.

*****

Yoona: “He is really sweet and loving husband that is why I can’t be mad for him for a long time. I just can’t resist him.”

*****

     “Ok! Fine! I forgive you…” Yoona pouted and Siwon hugged her tightly.

 

     “Is my Yoong still mad at me? Aigoo~ I’m such a pabo. I shouldn’t be shocked when you hold my hand first.” Siwon whispered and Yoona blushed.

 

     “Oppa ah~ How long we will hug here? Did you forget this is a public place and other people might think we are doing something?” Yoona said as she face him. Siwon poked her nose and they laughed.

*****

Hyoyeon: “That was really sweet!”

Eunhyuk: “Oh! C’mon! I’m sweeter than him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter