A LITTLE BIT OF FUN...BECAUSE OF COW DUNG?!

Fan Girls,Craziness & Chaos

Jamilla's POV

As we stepped out of the taxi, we were too dazed to even realise where we were.

The air smelt fresh...but kind of stinky. It smelt of cow dung?!

I looked down at the ground to my feet, only to find myself stepping on a pile of cow dung!

Urgh, major yucky-doodle-doo! Freak, this always happens to me.

"Urgh, Jam! Why did you step on the cow dung?!" Belle snorted at the horrifying smell of my feet.

"Belle! Shut up and pay the taxi driver!" I nagged at her.

"YAH! JINJA DTDUTDGYIFDHD! DJDHSDTHSR! HGSGDHNU!" The taxi driver roared.

"Is he talking about ninjas?" Belle asked nervously.

"Idiot. He's talking about the freaking money that he needs." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Oh yeah. Heh." Belle chuckled awkwardly and searched for some money in her pockets.

"Crap. I only have a five-pound note."

"Well, I don't think it's going to help since we're in the MIDDLE OF A FARM." I growled.

"You took us here! You told me that we should go follow SHINee's van!"

Well, she was right. I did tell us to follow SHINee's van. But the crappy taxi driver didn't seem to understand what I said.

"Aish, nevur mindu. Gwenchana." HOLY MOLY! We understood Korean!

The taxi driver attempted on saying 'never mind' in fluent English. I thought that was cute, since he failed.

"Kamsahamnida! Kamsahamnida!" Belle started bowing non-stop.

The taxi driver bowed back and left hurriedly, not wanting anymore chaos from us.

People these days. But I should actually be thanking him since he let us off and we didn't have to pay him.

"Jam, you do know that you're still stepping on the cow dung, right?" Belle laughed, uneasy.

My eyes bulged out of their sockets and I immediately stepped away, only to lose my balance and land on the cow dung.

Ouch, my bum!

Belle laughed like there was no tomorrow until a strange sound silenced the both of us.

"PRRRRRRT. PRRRRRT. PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT~"

"Eew, Belle! That's so gross! That even sounded like Lucifer!" I giggled till I rolled out of the cow dung.

"Well, at least we had a little bit of fun in this farm. Let's go explore!"


LOL, we were in a funny mood when we wrote this.

We were discussing about farts too, hehe.

Comment & Subscribe! <3

6/9/10 - First day of school lol.

lovegirl-b + SuperSapphire xx