where it all started...

Fan Girls,Craziness & Chaos

"Omo! Our flight is in ten minutes! I told you to not beauty yourself up just yet and do it in Korea instead when we arrive!!" said, Jamilla, panicking

"But I wanna look good infront of Onew!" retorted Belle.

"Well, I can't blame you for that. I wanna look good infront of Jonghyun but I'm not fussy about that right now,am I? reasoned Jamilla.

"Whatever, lets just check in" Belle rolled her eyes at her naggy bestfriend.

"Yeah, let's do that." said Jamilla sarcastically.

They carried on with the checking-in routine and soon, they were at the boarding gate entrance, only to find it closed already.

"CLOSED! WTF?!" Belle exclaimed in horror.

" It's all your fault!" Jamila roared at her bestfriend.

"Our dad left us forever now! You're such a horrible sister!" Jamilla continued.

Belle looked confused and gave Jamilla a quizzical look.

"Just play along." Uttered Jamilla through gritted teeth.

Belle mouthed an 'O' and eventually played along. "What do you mean it's my fault? You were the one who said those things to him! He's going to Korea now and we were supposed to follow him but no, you still had to talk to your boyfriend and say goodbye to him. Look what happened now, the gate is freaking closed!"

"But I don't have a boyfriend..." whispered Jamilla.

"What the fudge, Jamilla? You told me to play along. I am now." Belle whispered back.

"So? He's my boyfriend! It's not my fault if I'm going to miss him! I wanna see my dad! Our dad! If we don't get on the plane now we may never see him again. But THE GATE IS CLOSED. THEY NEED TO OPEN IT FOR US TO ENTER." Jamilla cried, making her voice louder on purpose for the guards to hear.

Little did they know, they could be heard for miles. Everyone in the plane were listening intently to the two girls making one hell of a drama by the boarding gate.

"Hyung, what are they saying? They're so loud. I can't believe we can hear it from here." Taemin the maknae asked curiously.

"They're talking about something...something about them not being able to see their dad anymore if they don't get on the plane."

"Wah, Key hyung! Your English skills are so good!" Taemin clapped excitedly.

"Are you sure you're not just making that up?" Jonghyun raised an eyebrow.

"Of course not. My English skills are better than yours, thank you very much." Key the Diva scoffed.

Back to where the drama was, it was all sorted out now.

The guards let the two best friends in as they gave each other high-fives secretly and smiling innocently to the stewardess that welcomed them aboard onto the plane.

"Wah, your technique worked!" Belle chuckled lightly.

"I'm clever, you see." Jamilla snickered and grinned at her best friend.

"Whatever." Belle replied, ending the conversation about who was cleverer. They always had these kinds of conversations. It seems pretty boring but when they're together with each other, they would feel complete.

"I can't believe your dad got us first class tickets!" Belle laughed, her eyes sparkling.

"I know. Neither can I. Heh."

They finally found their seats and they could not believe that they saw a group of shiny people.

LITERALLY.

THEY SAW SHINee!

Neither Belle nor Jamilla could keep their mouths closed. They couldn't believe that SHINee would be in England!

They couldn't believe either that they were on the same plane and were sat right next to each other!

"Keep calm, Belle. Keep calm. Keep your fangirl mode turned off." Jamilla warned her best friend.

"Girl, it's freaking SHINee that are in front of us. How can I keep calm?!" Belle whispered loudly, loud enough for one of the English speaking members to hear and understand.

"Oh dear. Look what you've done. They'll think we're crazy!" Jamilla smacked her forehead, thinking about the end of the world.

"Just sit down and shut up, Jamilla. You're too paranoid. So what? They should be happy that they have fans." Belle replied confidently, sitting down comfortably on the first class section of the plane.

"Fine."

Hours later, they were still too shocked about being on the same plane as SHINee.

"Remember how both of us came to like SHINee?" Belle began, reminscing about the past.

"Yeah..." Jamilla smiled, reminscing with her.

Jamilla sat there, adoring her favourite group of all time-- SHINee.

She watched almost every video of them, from the diva Key dancing to Miss A’s Bad Girl Good Girl to the SM family love backstage.

Belle, her best friend barged in through her bedroom door in her pyjamas with a toothbrush, a blanket and a little teddy bear in hand.

“Ooh, they’re hot. Who are they?” Belle asked curiously as she sat next to her best friend in front of the computer.

“SHINee.” replied Jamilla excitedly.

“It says on the screen, ‘shin ee’. Why the heck is it pronounced as ‘shiny’?”

“Yeah whatever Belle. But it’s SHINee. They’re hot aren’t they?” Jamilla rolled her eyes.

Belle nodded, amazed by this so called ‘shiny’ group. “Pretty talented too.”

BOOOOOOOOOOM.

“Crap. What the freak just happened?” Belle gasped in horror.

“The computer blew up. Phew, I’m glad we weren’t burnt into ashes.” Jamilla replied, sighing in both relief and shock.

“I think the computer couldn’t handle anymore hotness from SHINee.” Belle jokingly replied.

“You got that right sista’!” Jamilla chuckled.

That was how they came to love SHINee together; listening to each song they sang, every video they appeared or were mentioned in and basically spazzing over anything related to SHINee.

Typical fan girls, you may say.

=

"We're here! We're finally in Korea!" Jamilla exclaimed in delight.

"Yeah boyzzzz! What do we do now?" Belle replied, chuckling along.

"Follow SHINee of course." Jamilla stated confidently.

"Are you sure about that? I mean, we don't even know a word of Korean nor do we know what Korea is like." Belle asked, hesitant about everything they had planned.

"Of course I'm sure. I know a lot of Korean. I'm into K-pop, remember?" Jamilla put on a 'Duh' expression.

"Fine. But I'll blame you for all this if something goes wrong."

"Yeah, Yeah. Whatever. Let's just get a taxi and follow SHINee's van."

They soon got into a taxi and that was when everything went TOTALLY wrong...

"Shoot. I only know how to say 'Oppa' and 'Saranghae'. I don't know anything else..." Jamilla trailed off.

"What the freak, Jamilla?! I thought you said you knew a LOT of Korean!" Belle panicked.

"I thought two words were enough..."

"You're such an idiot!" Belle complained.

"But you still love me~" Jamilla stuck her tongue out, teasing her best friend.

"Yeah I do. But sometimes I wonder how I became friends with you. I mean, your brain works differently than mine." Belle sighed.

"What are you trying to say? I'm dumb?!"

"You could say that..." Belle giggled.

"Yah! Wjdghdjhgjhgfjg!" The taxi driver said something in Korean that neither of the girls understood.

"What the fudge did he just say?" Jamilla scratched the back of her head.

"I think he said hurry up and tell him the destination we want..." Belle guessed, her mind uneasy about the situation.

"Follow...Follow that van?" Jamilla told the driver, pointing to SHINee's van who had just turned right.

The driver nodded and set off to follow SHINee's van.

That's what they think. Little do they know that this taxi journey would take them somewhere VERY unexpected...

Where cows would 'moo' and horses would 'neigh'. There would be a lot of cows and horses in their destination.

And a LOT more animals. And a LOT more chaos...


 

First chapter! Please comment & subscribe (:

By lovegirl-b & SuperSapphire