002

Prank Buddy

Meanwhile the actor and actress in the hotel was already worried because Boram has gone to the toilet past then 30 minutes . “Kris , I think you should search for her . I’ve checked in the toilet but she’s not there . ” Nana said worriedly .

“Okay . Are you okay here alone ? Where’s Baekhyun ? “

“He’s there with Chanyeol . I’’m okay . Go find Boram now . I’m feeling guilty right now .”

Kris quickly run outside the hotel to search Boram . It’s already 10 minutes he tried to search for Boram but he could not find her . He gave up and go to the hotel back . When he arrived , he saw a bunch of people surrounding someone in the middle . But he did not give a about that because all the thing that he think about is Boram . The one that he loves .

“Kris ! Boram fainted !” He heared Nana’s shouting at him and go to Nana that is sitting while Boram’s head is on her lap . “Boram ! Boram wake up ! I’m just acting just now . She’s not my girlfriend ! She’s Baekhyun’s fiancée . Boram ! Ya ! “ Kris said while shaking Boram insanely .

Suddenly , Boram’s eyes were open and she sit while smiling at Nana “Thanks, you can go now .”

Everyone there leave the place and the only the is Boram and Kris .

“Bhahahahahahhahah ! My acting was awesome ! Look at that ! You’re crying ! “ Boram laugh insanely and her tears are flowing because of the over laughter .

“Ya ! You’ve prank me ? Who taught you hah ? “ Kris look at Boram with wide eyes .

“Hey , chill . That’s for making me cry . You know that I liked no loved you . But you’re doing this to me .. “ Boram’s voice are already down . “Why are you doing this to me ? Two times , you’re playing prank with me . You’re mean Wu Yifan . I hate you .” She looked at the ground . Kris was surprised by her sudden confession .

“Shhhh , I’m sorry . I didn’t mean to make you cry . I’m sorry . I was wrong I know . I’m mean . I know , I admitted that . But please baby , don’t cry because of me . “ Kris wipe her tears and hug her .

/Back to the event inside /

“AND THE QUEEN AND KING FOR THIS PROM IS , PARK BORAM AND WU YIFAN!!! “ The MC said and everyone clapped the hands . Both of Boram and Kris walk on the stage and give some speech before they went down . "All the guest are invited to wait at the field for the firework performance " The MC said before leaving the stage .

“I won’t forget this night . I love you Park Boram . “ Kris slightly leans toward Boram and kiss her deeply and it is the perfect time because when they are kissing , the firework are popping in the air .


Updated : 1 January 2014 2:28 a.m

 

Ugh ! I'm very tired ! It's past 2 a.m but I'm still wake up to finish my new year special story . So , here it is :) Forgive my wrong grammar and spelling . Goodbye ^^ I'm going to the hostel .. /Broken heart now ..

 

xoxo , 

Author-nim