001

Prank Buddy

“Yeobosaeyo ? Boram ! Come to the school hall ! Kris is injured ! Palli !” Baekhyun ended his call immediately leaving Boram wondering on the other line .  What’s with him ? . Boram taught .

“I’ll better go to the school hall before Kris get worse . “ Boram quickly tie her hair in a messy bun and take her camera with her and go to the school hall . When she arrive there , she feels weird because the hall is dark . “Maybe Kris is playing a prank on me again .” Boram said and start walking to go back to her dorm .

“Ugh , help me ! “ She stopped walking as she heared someone’s voice . “K-Kris ? Is that you ? “ Boram hesistantly walk inside the dark hall and suddenly there is a light pointing at her and Kris which is sitting on the stage .

“Kris ? You’re not injured are you ? Are you playing prank on me again ? “ Boram asked worriedly to Kris .

“Don’t worry , I’m not injured . And I’m not playing a prank on you . This is a serious one .” He adjust his voice first before continue talking . “Park Boram , will you be mine ?“

“oh my god Kris , you’re joking right ? No , no , this time , I won’t get fooled by you again . It’s enough .” Boram said and she is already walks to get out from the hall but Kris quickly said “Wait ! I haven’t finished my words . It’s rude you just leave when people didn’t finished yet .” Kris exclaimed .

“I-I just want you to be my partner for this prom because I have no one to be my partner  . Can you ? “ He said with guilty face and his right hand is scratching his not-so-itchy head .

“What the kris ! You shocked me . I thought was nearly thought it was real . LOL . If it’s real , it’s gonna be awkward for us right . “ she chuckle . “Sure , I’ll be your partner . But , why do you need to ask me ? Isn’t  we’re always being a partner ? “ Boram said and walks toward Kris and hold Kris’s arm and pull him to go out from the hall .

“Let’s go back to dorm . “ Boram said innocently and talk like there is nothing happened just now . Kris is feeling guilty since he said that . Aish ! Why don’t you just told  her the truth ! You’re stupid Kris ! Kris mad at himself ; The next week is the prom night and everyone’s partner is their boyfriend/girlfriend but not Kris and Boram . They are just bestfriend . Not a couple .

Boram wear this dress .

And her hair style is this

Meanwhile , this is Kris

“”You looked gorgeous . “ They both said to each other and burst to laughter .

“I’ve never taught we have telepathy .” Boram said .

“Nah, me too . Let’s go , the event is going to start soon . “ Kris said and they walks to his car ; When they arrived at the hotel (this prom night is held in a 5-stars hotel) , everyone keep staring at us and Boram awkwardly walk beside Kris . “Kris .” Boram called him .

“Is there’s something on my face ? “ Kris frowned by her question .

“Why ? “ He ask .

“The people keep staring at me . “ She exclaimed .

“Are you serious they stared at you ? I think I’m the one who’s handsome and gorgeous and popular and .. “

“Okay stop . I hate when you kept praising yourself .” Boram cut Kris from his self-praise .

“Admit it . You’re jealous of me . “ He chuckle a little .

“Ugh , no way . I’m much better than you .” She said .

They sit on their table and wait for the MC to speak .

“Uh , I’m going to the toilet . “ Kris get up from the seat and go to the not-just-toilet .

Boram is already feels bored when the MC talking . No wonder she is bored , the MC is making a lame joke .  Finally , Kris come but …. He is with someone else . Not one of the Exo but a girl .

“Hey Boram , meet Nana . I just met her just now . Nana , this is Boram , my dormmate . “
“Hello .” They greet each other and Kris said “Can Nana join us ?  “
“Uh , okay . “ Boram answer awkwardly . It is almost being the end of the event but Kris is still talking to Nana . Ignoring Boramthat seated next to him .

“Nana , can I ask you something ? “

“What ?” Nana said while smiling .

“Can you be my girlfriend ? “ Kris said . At that time , only god knows how Boram felt when Kris said that to Nana . Her heart is broken . She excuses herself to the toilet and cried there immediately . When she felt she is strong enough to run , she quickly get out from the hotel and run to no where .

She cannot stand it . She loves Kris . She do loves him . But she know , Kris consider her as a bestfriend not a girlfriend .